Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Urology Clerkship Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Urology Clerkship Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 602 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 252 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Urology Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Urology Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Urology Clerkship Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls urology practice exam questions, urology shelf assessment questions, urology practice test questions, urology shelf exam questions, urology qbank questions, and urology clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the Urology Examination. 251 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Urology Clerkship Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Urology Clerkship Exam Overview
How many hours is the Urology Clerkship Exam?
The Urology Clerkship Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Urology Clerkship Exam?
The Urology Clerkship Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Urology Clerkship Exam?
Topics include: The Urology examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Urology that is essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Urology Clerkship Exam MCQs (602)
Our question bank for the Urology Clerkship Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 5 questions
- Cardiovascular - 35 questions
- Connective Tissue - 9 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 45 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 30 questions
- Genetics - 13 questions
- Genitourinary - 598 questions
- Growth and Development - 27 questions
- Gynecologic - 30 questions
- Hematologic - 8 questions
- Infectious - 126 questions
- Integument - 18 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 25 questions
- Nervous - 31 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 12 questions
- Oncologic - 107 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 7 questions
- Pulmonary - 7 questions
- Renal - 186 questions
- Surgery - 115 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Trauma - 37 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 19 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 20 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 32 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 18 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 222 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 256 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 7 questions
- Causes - 310 questions
- Classification - 101 questions
- Differential - 345 questions
- Epidemiology - 19 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 126 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 210 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 33 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 94 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 200 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 12 questions
- History Physical - 647 questions
- Pathophysiology - 259 questions
- Patient Education - 44 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 321 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 199 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 158 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 26 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 29 questions
- Drug Information - 33 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Urology Clerkship Exam Articles (252)
Rendering care to a trauma patient can be a challenging endeavor due to the potential for numerous injuries. This part of evaluation should n ...
Renal mass is an abnormal growth in the kidney. The majority of renal masses are benign; however, a significant number of them require further inte ...
A cystocele, otherwise known as a protrusion of the bladder, occurs when the bladder descends into the vagina.
A renal cyst is the most common lesion of the kidney. Renal cysts are so ubiquitous that they are present in approximately 40% of the patients unde ...
Epispadias is a rare urogenital malformation characterized by the failure of the urethral tube to tubularize on the dorsal aspect. Unlike in hyposp ...