Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Podiatry Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Podiatric Medicine® ABPM® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Podiatry Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 463 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 269 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ABPM® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Podiatrist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Podiatry Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls podiatry prep questions, podiatry review questions, and podiatry test questions will help you achieve a top score on the ABPM® Examination. 291 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the Podiatry Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Podiatry Exam Overview
How many hours is the Podiatry Exam?
The Podiatry Exam is 7 hours.
How many questions is the Podiatry Exam?
The Podiatry Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Podiatry Exam?
Topics include: Podiatric Medicine; Medical Imaging; Pathology; Public Health; Internal Medicine and Medical Subspecialties; Wound Care; Emergency Medicine; Anesthesiology; Podiatric Surgery; and General Surgery and Subspecialties
Podiatry Exam MCQs (463)
Our question bank for the Podiatry Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 39 questions
- Connective Tissue - 40 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 47 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 21 questions
- Hematologic - 14 questions
- Infectious - 52 questions
- Integument - 88 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 386 questions
- Nervous - 72 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 13 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 5 questions
- Renal - 4 questions
- Surgery - 32 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Trauma - 115 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 8 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 6 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 10 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 28 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 105 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 110 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Causes - 144 questions
- Classification - 55 questions
- Differential - 262 questions
- Epidemiology - 13 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 70 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 40 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 19 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 49 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 179 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 478 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 195 questions
- Patient Education - 16 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 179 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 161 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 21 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 54 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 18 questions
- Drug Information - 11 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
Podiatry Exam Articles (269)
A plica is a band of thick, fibrotic tissue that extends from the synovial capsule of a joint. Plica can be present in multiple joints, but this ar ...
Cryoglobulins are proteins that precipitate from an individual’s serum or plasma at temperatures lower than 37°C. They can be a mixture o ...
Pressure injuries are defined as localized damage to the skin as well as underlying soft tissue, usually occurring over a bony prominence or relate ...
Aortoiliac occlusive disease (AIOD) is a variant of peripheral artery disease affecting the infrarenal aorta and iliac arteries. Similar to other a ...
Bone marrow edema syndrome is a diagnosis of exclusion that is characterized by pain and increased interstitial fluid within bone marrow without an ...