Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCGP Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCGP Exam®.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 825 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 558 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Geriatric Pharmacist (BCGP)®. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test BCGP Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls geriatric, patient-centered care, and public health questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Geriatric Pharmacist (BCGP)®. 567 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the BCGP Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCGP Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCGP Exam®?
The BCGP Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCGP Exam®?
The BCGP Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCGP Exam®?
Topics include: General Principles of Aging- 20%; Person-Centered Care - 60%; and Population and Public Health - 20%
BCGP Exam® MCQs (825)
Our question bank for the BCGP Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 30 questions
- Cardiovascular - 302 questions
- Connective Tissue - 11 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 16 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 176 questions
- Eyes - 22 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 128 questions
- Genitourinary - 87 questions
- Gynecologic - 11 questions
- Hematologic - 72 questions
- Infectious - 89 questions
- Integument - 24 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 109 questions
- Nervous - 209 questions
- Nutrition - 12 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 78 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 84 questions
- Pulmonary - 71 questions
- Renal - 105 questions
- Surgery - 25 questions
- Toxicology - 134 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 16 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Pharmacology - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 13 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 454 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 97 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 13 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 432 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 450 questions
- Classification - 44 questions
- Differential - 203 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 89 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 242 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 50 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 57 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 83 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 11 questions
- History Physical - 893 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 458 questions
- Patient Education - 36 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 586 questions
- Toxicology - 109 questions
- Treatment Medical - 917 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 20 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 460 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 550 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 143 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 59 questions
BCGP Exam® Articles (558)
Naproxen was initially approved in 1976 for prescription use and remained a prescription drug until it received approval as an over-the-counter (OT ...
Hematopoietic stem cell transplant (HPSCT), sometimes referred to as bone marrow transplant, involves administering healthy hematopoietic stem cell ...
Syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone ADH release (SIADH) is a condition defined by the unsuppressed release of antidiuretic hormone ...
Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors are diuretic drugs with a wide variety of FDA-approved applications and have more recently been demonstrated to be be ...
The recommendations for dietary calcium intake are established by the Institute of Medicine of the . They released ...