Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCGP Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCGP Exam®.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,110 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 655 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Geriatric Pharmacist (BCGP)®. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test BCGP Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls geriatric, patient-centered care, and public health questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Geriatric Pharmacist (BCGP)®. 646 authors and 12 editors have contributed to the development of the BCGP Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCGP Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCGP Exam®?
The BCGP Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCGP Exam®?
The BCGP Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCGP Exam®?
Topics include: General Principles of Aging- 20%; Person-Centered Care - 60%; and Population and Public Health - 20%
BCGP Exam® MCQs (1,110)
Our question bank for the BCGP Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 37 questions
- Cardiovascular - 383 questions
- Connective Tissue - 18 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 21 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 234 questions
- Eyes - 28 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 162 questions
- Genitourinary - 113 questions
- Gynecologic - 12 questions
- Hematologic - 94 questions
- Infectious - 128 questions
- Integument - 35 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 141 questions
- Nervous - 255 questions
- Nutrition - 26 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 107 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 103 questions
- Pulmonary - 100 questions
- Renal - 137 questions
- Surgery - 42 questions
- Toxicology - 181 questions
- Trauma - 18 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 16 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 577 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 124 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 14 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 558 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 596 questions
- Classification - 65 questions
- Differential - 277 questions
- Epidemiology - 8 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 124 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 344 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 81 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 76 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 117 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 18 questions
- History Physical - 1177 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 633 questions
- Patient Education - 46 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 757 questions
- Toxicology - 147 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1187 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 34 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 7 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 583 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 696 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 185 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 73 questions
BCGP Exam® Articles (655)
Panic disorder and panic attacks are two of the most common problems seen in the world of psychiatry. Panic disorder is a separate entity from a pa ...
The erythrocyte sedimentation rate (sedimentation rate, sed rate, and ESR for short) is a common hematology test that may indicate and monitor an i ...
Megestrol is a progestin, a modified derivative of the naturally occurring female hormone progesterone, indicated primarily to stimulate appetite f ...
Leucovorin is a 5-formyl derivative of folic acid, used in biochemical reactions without having to undergo reduction. Leucovorin is FDA indica ...