Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCCCP Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCCCP Exam®.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$99Subscription per month per user
$299Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 786 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 617 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Critical Care Pharmacist (BCCCP) Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test BCCCP Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls clinical knowledge, practice management, and evidence-based medicine questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Critical Care Pharmacist (BCCCP) Examination. 655 authors and 12 editors have contributed to the development of the BCCCP Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCCCP Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCCCP Exam®?
The BCCCP Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCCCP Exam®?
The BCCCP Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCCCP Exam®?
Topics include: Clinical Knowledge and Application - 65%, Practice Management, Policy and Quality Improvement - 15%, Evidence-Based Medicine, Scholarship, Education, and Professional Development - 20%
BCCCP Exam® MCQs (786)
Our question bank for the BCCCP Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 25 questions
- Cardiovascular - 313 questions
- Connective Tissue - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 11 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 94 questions
- Eyes - 6 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 100 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 18 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Gynecologic - 6 questions
- Hematologic - 117 questions
- Infectious - 164 questions
- Integument - 23 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 45 questions
- Nervous - 224 questions
- Nutrition - 16 questions
- Obstetric - 9 questions
- Oncologic - 33 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 66 questions
- Pulmonary - 146 questions
- Renal - 82 questions
- Surgery - 73 questions
- Toxicology - 229 questions
- Trauma - 46 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 7 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 21 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 380 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 7 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 128 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 20 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 358 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 362 questions
- Classification - 50 questions
- Differential - 258 questions
- Epidemiology - 18 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 135 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 261 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 73 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 76 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 107 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 29 questions
- History Physical - 804 questions
- Pathophysiology - 367 questions
- Patient Education - 6 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 572 questions
- Toxicology - 179 questions
- Treatment Medical - 800 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 8 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 55 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 387 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 19 questions
- Drug Information - 380 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 157 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 44 questions
BCCCP Exam® Articles (617)
Delirium is a neurocognitive syndrome caused by reversible neuronal disruption due to an underlying systemic perturbation. It is a form of acu ...
pneumonia (PCP), now referred to as pneumonia, is a fungal infection that most common ...
Alprazolam, known by various trade names, is the most commonly prescribed psychotropic medication in the United States. Alprazolam is frequently pr ...
Anifrolumab is one of three anti-type-1 interferon agents currently under investigation as a potential treatment for systemic lupus erythemato ...