Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCCCP Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCCCP Exam®.
We have 1,183 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 801 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Critical Care Pharmacist (BCCCP) Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test BCCCP Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls clinical knowledge, practice management, and evidence-based medicine questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Critical Care Pharmacist (BCCCP) Examination. 837 authors and 17 editors have contributed to the development of the BCCCP Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCCCP Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCCCP Exam®?
The BCCCP Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCCCP Exam®?
The BCCCP Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCCCP Exam®?
Topics include: Clinical Knowledge and Application - 65%, Practice Management, Policy and Quality Improvement - 15%, Evidence-Based Medicine, Scholarship, Education, and Professional Development - 20%
BCCCP Exam® MCQs (1,183)
Our question bank for the BCCCP Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 44 questions
- Cardiovascular - 433 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 20 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 127 questions
- Eyes - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 150 questions
- Genetics - 5 questions
- Genitourinary - 26 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Gynecologic - 6 questions
- Hematologic - 156 questions
- Infectious - 247 questions
- Integument - 46 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 66 questions
- Nervous - 313 questions
- Nutrition - 20 questions
- Obstetric - 19 questions
- Oncologic - 47 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 80 questions
- Pulmonary - 215 questions
- Renal - 114 questions
- Surgery - 108 questions
- Toxicology - 318 questions
- Trauma - 69 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 11 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 30 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 504 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 14 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 174 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 31 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 465 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 7 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 506 questions
- Classification - 74 questions
- Differential - 379 questions
- Epidemiology - 27 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 216 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 385 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 116 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 126 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 164 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 44 questions
- History Physical - 1157 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 568 questions
- Patient Education - 8 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 759 questions
- Toxicology - 263 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1085 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 10 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 81 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 488 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 25 questions
- Drug Information - 470 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 211 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 54 questions
BCCCP Exam® Articles (801)
In 1882, Carl Friedlander described for the first time. He described it as an encapsulated bacillus after ...
Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia (HHT) is also known as Osler–Weber–Rendu disease. It is an autosomal dominant disorder characteri ...
Lamotrigine can be used to treat the following: partial seizures, primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures, bipolar depression, bipolar disor ...
Cholera is an acute secretory diarrheal illness caused by the bacteria . It is estimated to cause upwards of four million c ...
Aminocaproic acid has received approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the therapeutic management of acute hemorrhages c ...
Hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA (HMG-CoA) reductase inhibitors, also known as "statins," are used adjunctively to diet and exercise to treat hyperch ...
Cryptococcosis is an important opportunistic infection that causes more than 100,000 HIV-related deaths each year. It was named the Busse-Buschke d ...
Vitamin K is a fat-soluble vitamin that affects coagulation pathways within the body. Vitamin K is found in foods and can be a dietary supplement. ...
Methemoglobinemia is a condition with life-threatening potential in which diminution of the oxygen-carrying capacity of circulating hemoglobin occu ...
Guanylyl cyclase catalyzes the synthesis of cGMP from GTP. Guanylyl cyclase exists in both a membrane-bound and soluble form. The membrane-bound fo ...
According to the lay press, 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. While this is not supported by medical literature, dehydration is common i ...
Magnesium sulfate is a common medication in the hospital setting with a variety of uses. It currently holds many FDA-approvals but also has numerou ...
Nisoldipine (C20H24N2O6) is an FDA-approved 1,4-dihydropyridine calcium-channel blocker for the management of hypertension. The drug may be used al ...
Opioid analgesia is indicated for the management of pain in patients where an opioid analgesic is appropriate. What, exactly, the term appropriate& ...
In Curtis Lester Mendelson’s original 1946 description of his namesake syndrome, a chemical pneumonitis was described in young and healthy ob ...
Ijang A Ngando PharmD, MBA Critical Care Pharmacist Specialist Beaufort Memorial Hospital BCCCP, BCPS Bluffton SC
Fernand Betancourt PharmD, MBA Corporate Director of Pharmacy Tampa FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required