Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCCCP Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCCCP Exam®.
We have 1,201 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 809 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Critical Care Pharmacist (BCCCP) Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test BCCCP Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls clinical knowledge, practice management, and evidence-based medicine questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Critical Care Pharmacist (BCCCP) Examination. 853 authors and 17 editors have contributed to the development of the BCCCP Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCCCP Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCCCP Exam®?
The BCCCP Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCCCP Exam®?
The BCCCP Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCCCP Exam®?
Topics include: Clinical Knowledge and Application - 65%, Practice Management, Policy and Quality Improvement - 15%, Evidence-Based Medicine, Scholarship, Education, and Professional Development - 20%
BCCCP Exam® MCQs (1,201)
Our question bank for the BCCCP Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 45 questions
- Cardiovascular - 435 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 20 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 128 questions
- Eyes - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 152 questions
- Genetics - 5 questions
- Genitourinary - 29 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Gynecologic - 6 questions
- Hematologic - 158 questions
- Infectious - 253 questions
- Integument - 47 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 63 questions
- Nervous - 320 questions
- Nutrition - 20 questions
- Obstetric - 19 questions
- Oncologic - 47 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 88 questions
- Pulmonary - 220 questions
- Renal - 114 questions
- Surgery - 109 questions
- Toxicology - 323 questions
- Trauma - 71 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 11 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 30 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 521 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 14 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 180 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 32 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 483 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 7 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 506 questions
- Classification - 73 questions
- Differential - 390 questions
- Epidemiology - 27 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 224 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 394 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 120 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 126 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 163 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 44 questions
- History Physical - 1179 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 575 questions
- Patient Education - 8 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 770 questions
- Toxicology - 265 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1108 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 10 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 81 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 504 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 26 questions
- Drug Information - 481 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 217 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 56 questions
BCCCP Exam® Articles (809)
Congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) is a condition resulting from a developmental defect in the diaphragm leading to protrusion of abdominal cont ...
There are multiple types of normal and abnormal respiration. They include apnea, eupnea, orthopnea, dyspnea, hyperpnea, hyperventilation, hypoventi ...
There are two primary pathologies of the aortic valve; the valve can either be stenotic or insufficient (aka regurgitant). When the valve leaflets ...
Penicillin is one of the most commonly used antibiotics globally, as it has a wide range of clinical indications. Penicillin is effective agai ...
Hypovolemia refers to a state of low extracellular fluid volume, generally secondary to combined sodium and water loss. All living organisms must&n ...
is an amalgamation of psychological symptoms resulting in a loss of contact with reality. The current thinking is that a ...
Left ventricular hypertrophy (LVH) is a condition in which there is an increase in left ventricular mass, either due to an increase in wall thickne ...
Due to their negative inotropic and chronotropic actions, beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists (e.g., carvedilol and metoprolol) are typi ...
Creatine phosphokinase (CPK), also known by the name creatine kinase (CK), is the enzyme that catalyzes the reaction of creatine and adenosine trip ...
Hypothyroidism results from low levels of thyroid hormone with varied etiology and manifestations. Untreated hypothyroidism increases morbidity and ...
Portosystemic encephalopathy, also known as hepatic encephalopathy (HE), is defined as a neuropsychiatric syndrome that can develop in patients wit ...
Ketamine (ketamine hydrochloride) has been approved for general anesthesia either alone or in combination with other medications. It is a superb dr ...
Cocaine abuse is a major worldwide health problem. Patients with acute cocaine toxicity presenting to the emergency department (ED) may require urg ...
Daptomycin is a cyclic lipopeptide antibiotic derived from the organism . Daptomycin is used to treat var ...
Gemfibrozil is an FDA-approved fibric acid agent (fibrate) to manage hypertriglyceridemia (particularly in type IV and V hyperlipidemia). Diet and ...
Ijang A Ngando PharmD, MBA Critical Care Pharmacist Specialist Beaufort Memorial Hospital BCCCP, BCPS Bluffton SC
Fernand Betancourt PharmD, MBA Corporate Director of Pharmacy Tampa FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required