Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Molecular-Genetic Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Pathology® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Molecular-Genetic Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 429 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 343 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Molecular-Genetic Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pathologic Genetics Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Molecular-Genetic Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls molecular genetic prep questions, molecular genetic review questions, and molecular genetic test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Molecular-Genetic Examination . 365 authors and 13 editors have contributed to the development of the Molecular-Genetic Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Molecular-Genetic Exam Overview
How many hours is the Molecular-Genetic Exam?
The Molecular-Genetic Exam is 7 hours.
How many questions is the Molecular-Genetic Exam?
The Molecular-Genetic Exam is 270 questions.
What topics are covered on the Molecular-Genetic Exam?
Topics include: Normal Structure and Function - 9%, Molecular Genetic Principles - 6%, Techniques and Methods - 3%, Assay Performance and Validation - 6%, Quality - 6%, Ethical, Legal, and Regulatory Issues - 6%, Indications for Testing - 6%, Inherited Diseases - 10%, Inherited Cancer Syndromes - 3%, Solid Tumors - 9%, Hematopathology - 8%, Pharmacogenetics - 4%, Infectious Diseases - 8%, Identity Testing - 4%, Histocompatibility - 1%, Informatics - 3%, and Laboratory Management-General - 8%
Molecular-Genetic Exam MCQs (429)
Our question bank for the Molecular-Genetic Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 12 questions
- Cardiovascular - 10 questions
- Connective Tissue - 17 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 17 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 66 questions
- Eyes - 13 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 32 questions
- Genetics - 316 questions
- Genitourinary - 18 questions
- Growth and Development - 71 questions
- Gynecologic - 22 questions
- Hematologic - 48 questions
- Infectious - 16 questions
- Integument - 60 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 48 questions
- Nervous - 71 questions
- Obstetric - 6 questions
- Oncologic - 181 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 20 questions
- Renal - 21 questions
- Surgery - 6 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Trauma - 1 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 195 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 209 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 187 questions
- Classification - 34 questions
- Differential - 267 questions
- Epidemiology - 15 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 255 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 211 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 10 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 102 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 71 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 3 questions
- History Physical - 392 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 357 questions
- Patient Education - 5 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 206 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 18 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 10 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 7 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Molecular-Genetic Exam Articles (343)
Sickle cell disease (SCD) is a multisystem disorder and the most common genetic disease in the United States, affecting 1 in 500 African Americans. ...
Ehlers Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of hereditary connective tissue disorders that manifests clinically with skin hyperelasticity, hy ...
Tetralogy of Fallot (TOF), historically and appropriately referred to as Steno-Fallot tetralogy, was first described by the Danish physician/anatom ...
Andreas Vesalius (1514 -1564) first formally described the thyroid in his anatomy manuscript, ...
Schwannomas (also known as neuromas, neurinomas "of Verocay," and neurilemmomas) are benign, well-encapsulated, slow-growing nerve sheath tumors co ...