Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Molecular-Genetic Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Pathology® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Molecular-Genetic Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 453 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 353 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Molecular-Genetic Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pathologic Genetics Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Molecular-Genetic Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls molecular genetic prep questions, molecular genetic review questions, and molecular genetic test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Molecular-Genetic Examination . 372 authors and 12 editors have contributed to the development of the Molecular-Genetic Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Molecular-Genetic Exam Overview
How many hours is the Molecular-Genetic Exam?
The Molecular-Genetic Exam is 7 hours.
How many questions is the Molecular-Genetic Exam?
The Molecular-Genetic Exam is 270 questions.
What topics are covered on the Molecular-Genetic Exam?
Topics include: Normal Structure and Function - 9%, Molecular Genetic Principles - 6%, Techniques and Methods - 3%, Assay Performance and Validation - 6%, Quality - 6%, Ethical, Legal, and Regulatory Issues - 6%, Indications for Testing - 6%, Inherited Diseases - 10%, Inherited Cancer Syndromes - 3%, Solid Tumors - 9%, Hematopathology - 8%, Pharmacogenetics - 4%, Infectious Diseases - 8%, Identity Testing - 4%, Histocompatibility - 1%, Informatics - 3%, and Laboratory Management-General - 8%
Molecular-Genetic Exam MCQs (453)
Our question bank for the Molecular-Genetic Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 13 questions
- Cardiovascular - 12 questions
- Connective Tissue - 17 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 17 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 74 questions
- Eyes - 13 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 31 questions
- Genetics - 338 questions
- Genitourinary - 16 questions
- Growth and Development - 82 questions
- Gynecologic - 22 questions
- Hematologic - 58 questions
- Infectious - 16 questions
- Integument - 69 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 54 questions
- Nervous - 74 questions
- Obstetric - 6 questions
- Oncologic - 191 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 19 questions
- Renal - 22 questions
- Surgery - 7 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 7 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 225 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 238 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 204 questions
- Classification - 37 questions
- Differential - 283 questions
- Epidemiology - 14 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 259 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 235 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 13 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 109 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 75 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 421 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 383 questions
- Patient Education - 6 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 234 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 19 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 14 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 7 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Molecular-Genetic Exam Articles (353)
Linitis plastica (LP) term was first introduced to the medical field in 1779 by Lieudaut to describe a scirrhous and rigid type of gastric tis ...
Lipomas are defined as a common subcutaneous tumor composed of adipose (fat) cells, often encapsulated by a thin layer of fibrous tissue.
Ehlers Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of hereditary connective tissue disorders that manifests clinically with skin hyperelasticity, hy ...
Salivary gland tumors are a rare group of complex, heterogenous histologies that are located in the parotid glands, submandibular glands, sublingua ...
Cytogenetic testing is the examination of chromosomes to determine chromosome abnormalities such as aneuploidy and structural abnormalities. A norm ...