Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pathology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pathology Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$59Subscription per month per user
$149Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,875 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,321 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pathology Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pathology Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pathology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pathology practice exam questions, pathology shelf assessment questions, pathology practice test questions, and pathology shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pathology Examination. 1,263 authors and 19 editors have contributed to the development of the Pathology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pathology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pathology Exam?
The Pathology Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Pathology Exam?
The Pathology Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pathology Exam?
Topics include: The Pathology exam is designed to assess performance at the end of a course, clerkship, or other unit of instruction.
Pathology Exam MCQs (1,875)
Our question bank for the Pathology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 208 questions
- Cardiovascular - 264 questions
- Connective Tissue - 84 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 94 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 272 questions
- Eyes - 66 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 382 questions
- Genetics - 219 questions
- Genitourinary - 98 questions
- Growth and Development - 74 questions
- Gynecologic - 97 questions
- Hematologic - 263 questions
- Infectious - 333 questions
- Integument - 324 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 185 questions
- Nervous - 317 questions
- Nutrition - 47 questions
- Obstetric - 39 questions
- Oncologic - 533 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 16 questions
- Pulmonary - 212 questions
- Renal - 142 questions
- Surgery - 57 questions
- Toxicology - 31 questions
- Trauma - 55 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 5 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 25 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 24 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 699 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 684 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 1143 questions
- Classification - 236 questions
- Differential - 1011 questions
- Epidemiology - 101 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 599 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 797 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 51 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 481 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 401 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 24 questions
- History Physical - 1996 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1682 questions
- Patient Education - 21 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 794 questions
- Toxicology - 15 questions
- Treatment Medical - 128 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 71 questions
- Clinical Education - 20 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 16 questions
- Drug Information - 14 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Pathology Exam Articles (1,321)
Psoriasis is a chronic proliferative and inflammatory condition of the skin. It is characterized by erythematous plaques covered with silvery scale ...
Monocytes are white blood cells that derive from the bone marrow. A monocyte is part of the innate immune response and functions to regul ...
Subacute necrotizing encephalomyelopathy (SNE), also known as Leigh syndrome, is a genetically heterogeneous disease that primarily affects th ...
Candidiasis is an opportunistic infection caused by Candida, a type of fungi. Fungi are eukaryotic organisms found in the form ...
Ectopic pregnancy is a known complication of pregnancy that can carry a high rate of morbidity and mortality when not recognized and treated prompt ...