Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ENT Clerkship Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ENT Clerkship Exam.
We have 753 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 383 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ENT Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical ENT Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test ENT Clerkship Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ENT practice exam questions, ENT shelf assessment questions, ENT practice test questions, ENT shelf exam questions, ENT qbank questions, and ENT clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the ENT Examination. 426 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the ENT Clerkship Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ENT Clerkship Exam Overview
How many hours is the ENT Clerkship Exam?
The ENT Clerkship Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the ENT Clerkship Exam?
The ENT Clerkship Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the ENT Clerkship Exam?
Topics include: The Otolaryngology examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Otolaryngology (ENT) that is essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
ENT Clerkship Exam MCQs (753)
Our question bank for the ENT Clerkship Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 20 questions
- Cardiovascular - 26 questions
- Connective Tissue - 10 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 729 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 70 questions
- Eyes - 15 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 25 questions
- Genetics - 15 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 26 questions
- Hematologic - 14 questions
- Infectious - 175 questions
- Integument - 34 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 45 questions
- Nervous - 125 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 135 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 86 questions
- Renal - 4 questions
- Surgery - 121 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Trauma - 118 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 11 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 11 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 28 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 219 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 254 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 427 questions
- Classification - 96 questions
- Differential - 413 questions
- Epidemiology - 20 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 165 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 104 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 23 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 186 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 166 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 9 questions
- History Physical - 824 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 390 questions
- Patient Education - 14 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 410 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 211 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 7 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 7 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 179 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 21 questions
- Drug Information - 15 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 7 questions
ENT Clerkship Exam Articles (383)
Acoustic neuroma is also called vestibular schwannoma (VS), acoustic neurinoma, vestibular neuroma or acoustic neurofibroma. These are tumors ...
Recreational scuba diving is becoming an increasingly popular sport throughout the world, with approximately 1.2 million divers worldwide. Original ...
The larynx is continuous with pharynx superiorly and the trachea inferiorly. It is comprised of an intricate skeleton of cartilages held together b ...
Salivary gland neoplasms encompass a wide array of different histologies and locations, including the parotid, submandibular gland, sublingual glan ...
Salivary gland neoplasms may be benign or malignant, and malignant tumors can be primary or metastatic. Due to the epithelial and the non-epit ...
Pediatric hearing loss is a broad category that covers a wide range of pathologies. Early detection and prompt management are essential for the dev ...
Airway monitoring involves assessing both a patient’s ventilatory function and ability to perform the adequate gas exchange. Determining a pa ...
The Eustachian tube is named after the Italian anatomist, Bartolomeo Eustachi, who observed that it was a canal that connected the nasoph ...
Dental infections, while relatively straightforward regarding diagnosis and access, can be challenging to manage acutely. Dental abscesses or peria ...
Burkitt lymphoma (BL) is an aggressive non-Hodgkin B-cell lymphoma. The disease is associated with Epstein Barr virus (EBV), human immuno ...
Epistaxis (nosebleed) is one of the most common ear, nose, and throat (ENT) emergencies that present to the emergency department or the primary car ...
Osteoradionecrosis (ORN) of the mandible is a severe iatrogenic disease of devitalized bone caused by radiation therapy of oral and oropharyngeal c ...
Cerumen, or ear wax, is a naturally occurring substance that is produced at the lateral one-third of the external auditory canal (EAC). Anatomicall ...
The maxilla is the most important bone of the midface. It has a central location and provides structural support to the viscerocranium. It has func ...
Nasal foreign bodies (NFB) are commonly seen in the emergency department mostly in the pediatric population, however, they might be seen in adults ...
Ryan Winters MD Associate Professor Ochsner Health System New Orleans LA
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required