Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ENT Clerkship Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ENT Clerkship Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$59Subscription per month per user
$149Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 681 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 363 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ENT Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical ENT Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test ENT Clerkship Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ENT practice exam questions, ENT shelf assessment questions, ENT practice test questions, ENT shelf exam questions, ENT qbank questions, and ENT clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the ENT Examination. 396 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the ENT Clerkship Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ENT Clerkship Exam Overview
How many hours is the ENT Clerkship Exam?
The ENT Clerkship Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the ENT Clerkship Exam?
The ENT Clerkship Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the ENT Clerkship Exam?
Topics include: The Otolaryngology examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Otolaryngology (ENT) that is essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
ENT Clerkship Exam MCQs (681)
Our question bank for the ENT Clerkship Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 19 questions
- Cardiovascular - 25 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 663 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 60 questions
- Eyes - 13 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 12 questions
- Genetics - 15 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 19 questions
- Hematologic - 6 questions
- Infectious - 148 questions
- Integument - 26 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 49 questions
- Nervous - 134 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 101 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 50 questions
- Renal - 4 questions
- Surgery - 107 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 90 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 20 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 8 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 10 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 16 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 10 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 176 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 203 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 312 questions
- Classification - 62 questions
- Differential - 349 questions
- Epidemiology - 13 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 148 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 76 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 18 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 135 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 124 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 4 questions
- History Physical - 715 questions
- Pathophysiology - 328 questions
- Patient Education - 16 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 312 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 168 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 8 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 158 questions
- Clinical Education - 11 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 16 questions
- Drug Information - 12 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
ENT Clerkship Exam Articles (363)
Barosinusitis is a disease of sinonasal injury and inflammation due to rapid, uncompensated changes of pressure within the sinonasal anatomy. This ...
Steroid treatment is routinely given for patients with inner ear disorders, such as unremitting Meniere's disease or idiopathic sudden sensorineura ...
Branchial cleft cysts are congenital anomalies arising from the first through fourth pharyngeal clefts. The most common type of branchial clef ...
Hearing loss is often divided into three types: conductive, sensorineural, and mixed. Conduc ...
Vestibular dysfunction is a disturbance of the body's balance system. Etiologies of this disorder are broadly categorized into peripheral and centr ...