Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ENT Clerkship Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ENT Clerkship Exam.
We have 763 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 384 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ENT Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical ENT Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test ENT Clerkship Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ENT practice exam questions, ENT shelf assessment questions, ENT practice test questions, ENT shelf exam questions, ENT qbank questions, and ENT clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the ENT Examination. 433 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the ENT Clerkship Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ENT Clerkship Exam Overview
How many hours is the ENT Clerkship Exam?
The ENT Clerkship Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the ENT Clerkship Exam?
The ENT Clerkship Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the ENT Clerkship Exam?
Topics include: The Otolaryngology examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Otolaryngology (ENT) that is essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
ENT Clerkship Exam MCQs (763)
Our question bank for the ENT Clerkship Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 20 questions
- Cardiovascular - 25 questions
- Connective Tissue - 10 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 740 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 70 questions
- Eyes - 14 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 26 questions
- Genetics - 15 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 26 questions
- Hematologic - 14 questions
- Infectious - 182 questions
- Integument - 34 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 41 questions
- Nervous - 124 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 137 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 85 questions
- Renal - 4 questions
- Surgery - 121 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Trauma - 113 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 11 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 11 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 30 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 222 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 260 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 430 questions
- Classification - 95 questions
- Differential - 419 questions
- Epidemiology - 20 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 164 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 104 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 23 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 187 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 165 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 9 questions
- History Physical - 830 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 391 questions
- Patient Education - 14 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 406 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 213 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 7 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 7 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 179 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 23 questions
- Drug Information - 15 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 7 questions
ENT Clerkship Exam Articles (384)
Airway suctioning is routinely done in most care settings, including acute care, sub-acute care, long-term care, and home settings. Suctioning is p ...
The vestibulocochlear nerve, also known as cranial nerve eight (CN VIII), consists of the vestibular and cochlear nerves. Each nerve has disti ...
Ramsay Hunt syndrome, also known as herpes zoster oticus or geniculate zoster, is a rare condition that manifests as a complication of the
This presentation will provide an overview of the neural taste pathway. The associated nerves of this pathway will be analyzed, as well as the stru ...
Examination of the ear is a vital skill for various medical professionals, including otolaryngologists, primary care physicians, emergency care phy ...
The trachea is a tube-like structure beginning at the base of the cricoid cartilage and extending to the carina. It has cervical and thoracic porti ...
Nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC), previously known as lymphoepithelioma, is a malignancy arising from the epithelium of the nasopharynx. Endemic to C ...
Mononucleosis classically presents with fever, lymphadenopathy, and tonsillar pharyngitis. The term “infectious mononucleosis” was firs ...
Pharyngitis, more commonly described as sore throat, represents inflammation or irritation of the posterior oropharynx. While the majority of cases ...
Labyrinthine fistula is an abnormal communication between the inner ear and the surrounding structures. Labyrinthine fistulas are formed most commo ...
Pediatric hearing loss is a broad category that covers a wide range of pathologies. Early detection and prompt management are essential for the dev ...
The adenoviruses are DNA viruses common in animals and humans, frequently occurring in both adults and children. There are more than 100 serol ...
Otitis media is a very common condition in the pediatric population. This diagnosis can include effusion, depending on the patient. Otitis media is ...
Cleft lip and palate (CL/P) is one of the most common congenital craniofacial abnormalities. It is characterized by failure of normal fusion of the ...
Esophageal cysts are rare congenital malformations first described by Blasius in 1711. In 1881, R ...
Ryan Winters MD Associate Professor Ochsner Health System New Orleans LA
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required