Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology® and American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 2,009 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 954 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Obstetrics and Gynecology Board Certification Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls obstetrics and gynecology prep questions, obstetrics and gynecology review questions, and obstetrics and gynecology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Board Certification Examination . 944 authors and 19 editors have contributed to the development of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
The Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
The Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam is 225 questions.
What topics are covered on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
Topics include: Gynecology: Abnormal uterine bleeding, Abortion, Anatomy, Breast disorders, Cervical cytology screening and management/cervical neoplasia, Contraception, Domestic violence/sexual abuse, Ectopic pregnancy, Health screening guidelines, Menopause management, Non-Contraceptive use of contraceptives, OMM/OPP, Operative complications, Osteoporosis, Pelvic pain, Perioperative care, PMS/PMDD, Sexual dysfunction, Sexually transmitted infections, Urinary tract infection, Uterus and adnexal disorders, Vaginal disorders and Vulvar disorders: 30-43%; Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility: Breast disorders, Ectopic pregnancy, Endocrine disorders, Hormone production, Infertility, OMM/OPP, Osteoporosis, and Puberty: 7-11%; Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery: OMM/OPP and Urogynecology: 6-10%; Gynecologic Oncology: Anticancer drugs, chemotherapy and radiation, Disease process, Genomics, OMM/OPP, Operative complications, Staging, Uterus and adnexal disorders: 4-8%; Obstetrics and Maternal Fetal Medicine: Antepartum care, Antenatal fetal assessment, Intrapartum care and puerperium, Medical complications in pregnancy, Obstetrical complications, Obstetrical ultrasound, OMM/OPP, Preconceptual counseling and Psychiatric disorders: 34-38%
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam MCQs (2,009)
Our question bank for the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 23 questions
- Cardiovascular - 109 questions
- Connective Tissue - 16 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 10 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 229 questions
- Eyes - 14 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 110 questions
- Genetics - 61 questions
- Genitourinary - 258 questions
- Growth and Development - 94 questions
- Gynecologic - 791 questions
- Hematologic - 87 questions
- Infectious - 302 questions
- Integument - 93 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 88 questions
- Nervous - 144 questions
- Nutrition - 28 questions
- Obstetric - 1134 questions
- Oncologic - 238 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 51 questions
- Pulmonary - 39 questions
- Renal - 39 questions
- Surgery - 176 questions
- Toxicology - 54 questions
- Trauma - 57 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 19 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 63 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 149 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 27 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 630 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 19 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 744 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 5 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 8 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 771 questions
- Classification - 134 questions
- Differential - 854 questions
- Epidemiology - 61 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 449 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 516 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 153 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 228 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 614 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 97 questions
- History Physical - 1976 questions
- Legal - 11 questions
- Pathophysiology - 787 questions
- Patient Education - 148 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 982 questions
- Toxicology - 35 questions
- Treatment Medical - 787 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 10 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 10 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 294 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 15 questions
- Clinical Education - 15 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 142 questions
- Drug Information - 122 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 48 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 9 questions
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam Articles (954)
Hypothyroid myopathy is a common clinical feature in patients with hypothyroidism affecting about 79% of patients. It is seen in both congenital an ...
Chorioretinitis is a type of uveitis involving the posterior segment of the eye, which includes inflammation of the choroid and the retina of the e ...
In 1942, Seddon classified the severity of peripheral nerve injury (PNI) in three types; neurapraxia, axonotmesis, or neurotmesis.
The amniotic fluid index is a standardized way to assess the sufficiency of amniotic fluid quantity in pregnancy. The amniotic fluid index is used ...
Acyclovir is an agent used to treat infections caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). It is FDA approved to treat genital herpes and HSV encepha ...