Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology® and American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 2,214 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,007 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Obstetrics and Gynecology Board Certification Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls obstetrics and gynecology prep questions, obstetrics and gynecology review questions, and obstetrics and gynecology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Board Certification Examination . 1,017 authors and 22 editors have contributed to the development of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
The Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
The Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam is 225 questions.
What topics are covered on the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam?
Topics include: Gynecology: Abnormal uterine bleeding, Abortion, Anatomy, Breast disorders, Cervical cytology screening and management/cervical neoplasia, Contraception, Domestic violence/sexual abuse, Ectopic pregnancy, Health screening guidelines, Menopause management, Non-Contraceptive use of contraceptives, OMM/OPP, Operative complications, Osteoporosis, Pelvic pain, Perioperative care, PMS/PMDD, Sexual dysfunction, Sexually transmitted infections, Urinary tract infection, Uterus and adnexal disorders, Vaginal disorders and Vulvar disorders: 30-43%; Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility: Breast disorders, Ectopic pregnancy, Endocrine disorders, Hormone production, Infertility, OMM/OPP, Osteoporosis, and Puberty: 7-11%; Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery: OMM/OPP and Urogynecology: 6-10%; Gynecologic Oncology: Anticancer drugs, chemotherapy and radiation, Disease process, Genomics, OMM/OPP, Operative complications, Staging, Uterus and adnexal disorders: 4-8%; Obstetrics and Maternal Fetal Medicine: Antepartum care, Antenatal fetal assessment, Intrapartum care and puerperium, Medical complications in pregnancy, Obstetrical complications, Obstetrical ultrasound, OMM/OPP, Preconceptual counseling and Psychiatric disorders: 34-38%
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam MCQs (2,214)
Our question bank for the Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 29 questions
- Cardiovascular - 115 questions
- Connective Tissue - 15 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 16 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 227 questions
- Eyes - 14 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 123 questions
- Genetics - 70 questions
- Genitourinary - 275 questions
- Growth and Development - 101 questions
- Gynecologic - 899 questions
- Hematologic - 103 questions
- Infectious - 334 questions
- Integument - 108 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 99 questions
- Nervous - 165 questions
- Nutrition - 30 questions
- Obstetric - 1215 questions
- Oncologic - 279 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 55 questions
- Pulmonary - 49 questions
- Renal - 47 questions
- Surgery - 193 questions
- Toxicology - 59 questions
- Trauma - 60 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 21 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 14 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 87 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 192 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 36 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 779 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 25 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 923 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 5 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 6 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 977 questions
- Classification - 170 questions
- Differential - 923 questions
- Epidemiology - 90 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 498 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 574 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 169 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 7 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 282 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 624 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 100 questions
- History Physical - 2186 questions
- Legal - 9 questions
- Pathophysiology - 964 questions
- Patient Education - 184 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1164 questions
- Toxicology - 37 questions
- Treatment Medical - 861 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 11 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 11 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 13 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 7 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 328 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 16 questions
- Clinical Education - 18 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 147 questions
- Drug Information - 122 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 57 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 8 questions
Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam Articles (1,007)
Hirsutism means the growth of excessive male-pattern hair in women after puberty. It affects facial and body areas dependent on androgens, namely m ...
A herniated disc in the spine is a condition during which a nucleus pulposus is displaced from intervertebral space. It is a common cause of back p ...
Symptothermal contraception is a birth control method in which women collect information to inform themselves of their menstrual cycle. This method ...
Oophorectomy is the surgical removal of the ovary and can be unilateral or bilateral. Hysterectomy is the most common major gynecologic surgery, bu ...
Vaginal foreign bodies present in female patients of all ages and a wide range of healthcare settings, including the emergency department, primary ...