Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology® and American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 647 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 416 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Board Certification Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Maternal-Fetal Medicine Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls maternal-fetal prep questions, maternal-fetal review questions, and maternal-fetal test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Board Certification Examination . 465 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Maternal-Fetal Medicine Exam Overview
How many hours is the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Exam?
The Maternal-Fetal Medicine Exam is 3.75 - 4 hours.
How many questions is the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Exam?
The Maternal-Fetal Medicine Exam is 240 questions.
What topics are covered on the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Exam?
Topics include: Medical Complications of Pregnancy - 30%, Obstetric Complications - 30%, Fetal Complications and Prenatal Diagnosis - 25%, Genetics and Genomics - 10%, and Core Competencies and Cross Content - 5%
Maternal-Fetal Medicine Exam MCQs (647)
Our question bank for the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 17 questions
- Cardiovascular - 58 questions
- Connective Tissue - 8 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 11 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 44 questions
- Eyes - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 47 questions
- Genetics - 34 questions
- Genitourinary - 34 questions
- Growth and Development - 73 questions
- Gynecologic - 44 questions
- Hematologic - 55 questions
- Infectious - 87 questions
- Integument - 23 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 29 questions
- Nervous - 73 questions
- Nutrition - 12 questions
- Obstetric - 566 questions
- Oncologic - 17 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 15 questions
- Pulmonary - 33 questions
- Renal - 20 questions
- Surgery - 42 questions
- Toxicology - 30 questions
- Trauma - 15 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 8 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 30 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 55 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 18 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 222 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 7 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 251 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 255 questions
- Classification - 67 questions
- Differential - 259 questions
- Epidemiology - 28 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 149 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 165 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 61 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 77 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 187 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 25 questions
- History Physical - 611 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 259 questions
- Patient Education - 55 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 410 questions
- Toxicology - 19 questions
- Treatment Medical - 243 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 3 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 5 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 91 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 35 questions
- Drug Information - 28 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 16 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Maternal-Fetal Medicine Exam Articles (416)
Placental insufficiency is associated with various obstetric disorders such as pre-eclampsia and intrauterine growth restriction, both of which pre ...
Cleft lip deformity is one of the most common congenital deformities, and management requires an interprofessional approach to address the physical ...
Abdominal hysterectomy was first performed in 1843. Prior attempts at removal of the uterus date back to ancient times, when vaginal hysterectomy w ...
Abortion is the medical term for a pregnancy loss before 20 weeks of gestational age. The types of spontaneous abortion include threatened, i ...
Appendicitis is the most common general surgery problem during pregnancy. Its diagnosis represents a challenge, as its classic clinical p ...