Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Ob Gyn Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBME® and NBOME® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Ob Gyn Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,443 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 494 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Ob Gyn Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Ob Gyn Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Ob Gyn Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Ob Gyn practice exam questions, Ob Gyn shelf assessment questions, Ob Gyn practice test questions, and Ob Gyn shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Ob Gyn Examination. 494 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Ob Gyn Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Ob Gyn Exam Overview
How many hours is the Ob Gyn Exam?
The Ob Gyn Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Ob Gyn Exam?
The Ob Gyn Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Ob Gyn Exam?
Topics include: The Ob/Gyn Medicine examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Ob/Gyn Medicine that are essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Ob Gyn Exam MCQs (1,443)
Our question bank for the Ob Gyn Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 18 questions
- Cardiovascular - 53 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 170 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 46 questions
- Genetics - 34 questions
- Genitourinary - 161 questions
- Growth and Development - 57 questions
- Gynecologic - 688 questions
- Hematologic - 45 questions
- Infectious - 219 questions
- Integument - 43 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 30 questions
- Nervous - 85 questions
- Nutrition - 9 questions
- Obstetric - 894 questions
- Oncologic - 187 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 25 questions
- Pulmonary - 32 questions
- Renal - 13 questions
- Surgery - 92 questions
- Toxicology - 22 questions
- Trauma - 32 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 14 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 86 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 109 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 24 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 586 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 14 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 676 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 5 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 709 questions
- Classification - 110 questions
- Differential - 634 questions
- Epidemiology - 54 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 310 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 368 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 135 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 172 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 363 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 67 questions
- History Physical - 1490 questions
- Legal - 5 questions
- Pathophysiology - 641 questions
- Patient Education - 121 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 681 questions
- Toxicology - 12 questions
- Treatment Medical - 489 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 5 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 5 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 161 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 8 questions
- Clinical Education - 14 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 76 questions
- Drug Information - 68 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 23 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Ob Gyn Exam Articles (494)
Pelvic congestion syndrome (PCS) is one of the pelvic venous syndromes that is frequently misdiagnosed. It is a common cause of chronic pelvic pain ...
Hypospadias is an anatomical congenital malformation of the male external genitalia. It is characterized by abnormal development of the urethral fo ...
Skin changes during pregnancy may be physiological. However, some dermatoses are specific to pregnancy, while others are altered by pregnancy. ...
Congenital cytomegalovirus (CCMV) infection is the most common intrauterine infection in the U.S. and the most common cause of non-genetic sensorin ...