Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Ob Gyn Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NBME® and NBOME® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Ob Gyn Exam.
We have 2,369 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 948 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Ob Gyn Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Ob Gyn Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Ob Gyn Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Ob Gyn practice exam questions, Ob Gyn shelf assessment questions, Ob Gyn practice test questions, and Ob Gyn shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Ob Gyn Examination. 951 authors and 29 editors have contributed to the development of the Ob Gyn Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Ob Gyn Exam Overview
How many hours is the Ob Gyn Exam?
The Ob Gyn Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Ob Gyn Exam?
The Ob Gyn Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Ob Gyn Exam?
Topics include: The Ob/Gyn Medicine examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Ob/Gyn Medicine that are essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Ob Gyn Exam MCQs (2,369)
Our question bank for the Ob Gyn Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 34 questions
- Cardiovascular - 124 questions
- Connective Tissue - 18 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 19 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 258 questions
- Eyes - 13 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 112 questions
- Genetics - 62 questions
- Genitourinary - 266 questions
- Growth and Development - 105 questions
- Gynecologic - 1049 questions
- Hematologic - 106 questions
- Infectious - 392 questions
- Integument - 116 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 86 questions
- Nervous - 171 questions
- Nutrition - 36 questions
- Obstetric - 1340 questions
- Oncologic - 303 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 54 questions
- Pulmonary - 63 questions
- Renal - 24 questions
- Surgery - 187 questions
- Toxicology - 47 questions
- Trauma - 61 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 34 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 25 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 152 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 9 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 214 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 47 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 821 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 29 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 961 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 7 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 7 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 7 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 1195 questions
- Classification - 221 questions
- Differential - 947 questions
- Epidemiology - 86 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 520 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 601 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 183 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 289 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 559 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 118 questions
- History Physical - 2375 questions
- Legal - 11 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1133 questions
- Patient Education - 211 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1188 questions
- Toxicology - 31 questions
- Treatment Medical - 839 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 13 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 13 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 7 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 6 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 286 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 24 questions
- Clinical Education - 25 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 141 questions
- Drug Information - 134 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 49 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 8 questions
Ob Gyn Exam Articles (948)
Erythema infectiosum is a common viral exanthem illness found in children. It is also known as “fifth disease” as it is 1 of the 6 most ...
Kallmann Syndrome (KS) is a congenital form of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (HH) that manifests with hypo- or anosmia. This decrease in gonadal fu ...
Rectus sheath hematoma is a relatively uncommon entity that is most often associated with abdominal wall trauma or anticoagulation. Although it is ...
Antepartum infections are a significant contributor to maternal and fetal morbidity and mortality. Populations in countries with developing economi ...
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) caused by the spirochete bacterium . There are different stages of sy ...
High-risk behaviors are defined as acts that increase the risk of disease or injury, which can subsequently lead to disability, death, or ...
Pudendal neuralgia (PN) is the pain component of the pudendal syndrome that is caused by pudendal neuropathy. Pudendal neuropathy affects both gend ...
Healthcare providers have used many regional, anesthetic modalities to provide analgesia for the thorax, abdomen, and pelvis. While each ...
Striae, or stretch marks, are a common complaint and can be distressing. They may affect the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, breasts, back, axillae and ...
Uterine corpus cancer is the most prevalent gynecologic malignancy in American women with over 60,000 new cases expected during the next year and a ...
Rho(D) immune globulin (anti-D immune globulin or RhIG) is a commercial biological antibody derived from human plasma that targets red blood cells ...
Hypothyroid myopathy is a common clinical feature in patients with hypothyroidism affecting about 79% of patients. It is seen in both congenital an ...
Although breast cancer is typically synonymous as a disease that commonly occurs in women, it does occur in men as well. This is because altho ...
Clindamycin is an FDA-approved for the treatment of septicemia, intra-abdominal infections, lower respiratory infections, gynecological infections, ...
Cervical cancer screening has become one of the cornerstones for preventative screening in the gynecological world. George Papanicolaou invented th ...
Tod C Aeby MD, MEd, BS Associate Professor Un of Hawaii John A Burns School of Med FACOG Honolulu HI
Heba Mahdy MBBCH, DOWH, MRCPI M.D. Toronto ON
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required