Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Ob Gyn Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBME® and NBOME® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Ob Gyn Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$59Subscription per month per user
$149Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,353 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 520 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Ob Gyn Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Ob Gyn Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Ob Gyn Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Ob Gyn practice exam questions, Ob Gyn shelf assessment questions, Ob Gyn practice test questions, and Ob Gyn shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Ob Gyn Examination. 524 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Ob Gyn Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Ob Gyn Exam Overview
How many hours is the Ob Gyn Exam?
The Ob Gyn Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Ob Gyn Exam?
The Ob Gyn Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Ob Gyn Exam?
Topics include: The Ob/Gyn Medicine examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of Ob/Gyn Medicine that are essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Ob Gyn Exam MCQs (1,353)
Our question bank for the Ob Gyn Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 17 questions
- Cardiovascular - 54 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 162 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 48 questions
- Genetics - 34 questions
- Genitourinary - 155 questions
- Growth and Development - 51 questions
- Gynecologic - 619 questions
- Hematologic - 48 questions
- Infectious - 205 questions
- Integument - 42 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 34 questions
- Nervous - 86 questions
- Nutrition - 8 questions
- Obstetric - 846 questions
- Oncologic - 172 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 22 questions
- Pulmonary - 26 questions
- Renal - 13 questions
- Surgery - 91 questions
- Toxicology - 19 questions
- Trauma - 34 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 12 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 11 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 80 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 97 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 23 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 523 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 12 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 609 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 617 questions
- Classification - 107 questions
- Differential - 600 questions
- Epidemiology - 51 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 284 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 338 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 126 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 151 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 332 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 58 questions
- History Physical - 1382 questions
- Legal - 5 questions
- Pathophysiology - 582 questions
- Patient Education - 107 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 611 questions
- Toxicology - 15 questions
- Treatment Medical - 438 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 5 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 5 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 156 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 6 questions
- Clinical Education - 15 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 74 questions
- Drug Information - 67 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 20 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Ob Gyn Exam Articles (520)
The breasts of pregnant women change in size and appearance due to the effects of the hormones estrogen and progesterone. Alveolar cells of the bre ...
Influenza viruses belong to the RNA virus family and classify into three distinct types based on their significant antige ...
The walls of the bladder are mainly formed by detrusor muscle, which allows the bladder to contract to excrete urine or relax to hold urine. At the ...
Vaginal birth after cesarean section (VBAC) is the term applied to women who undergo vaginal delivery following cesarean delivery in a prior pregna ...
Culdocentesis was, at one point, a mainstay for evaluation and diagnosis of hemoperitoneum that has largely been replaced by the increasing availab ...