Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 732 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 518 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CPEN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pediatric emergency nurse prep questions, pediatric emergency nurse review questions, and pediatric emergency nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CPEN® Examination. 554 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Exam?
The Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Exam?
The Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Triage Process and Assessment - 21%, Medical Emergencies: Respiratory, Cardiovascular, and Neurological - 21%, Additional Medical Emergencies - 23%, Special Considerations - 18%, and Trauma Emergencies - 25%
Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (732)
Our question bank for the Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 36 questions
- Cardiovascular - 88 questions
- Connective Tissue - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 85 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 46 questions
- Eyes - 12 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 95 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 26 questions
- Growth and Development - 8 questions
- Gynecologic - 6 questions
- Hematologic - 34 questions
- Infectious - 181 questions
- Integument - 67 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 75 questions
- Nervous - 177 questions
- Nutrition - 9 questions
- Obstetric - 12 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 32 questions
- Pulmonary - 130 questions
- Renal - 16 questions
- Surgery - 33 questions
- Toxicology - 88 questions
- Trauma - 259 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 38 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 40 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 48 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 11 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 124 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 46 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 362 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 36 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 391 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 5 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 10 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 4 questions
- Causes - 236 questions
- Classification - 53 questions
- Differential - 271 questions
- Epidemiology - 25 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 46 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 98 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 47 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 36 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 91 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 21 questions
- History Physical - 697 questions
- Legal - 25 questions
- Pathophysiology - 234 questions
- Patient Education - 31 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 263 questions
- Toxicology - 47 questions
- Treatment Medical - 378 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 65 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 49 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 16 questions
- Clinical Education - 19 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 57 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 51 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 24 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Pediatric Emergency Nurse Certification Exam Articles (518)
The leaves of the tobacco plant were originally harvested and smoked by Native Americans and were introduced to Europe by Christopher Columbus in t ...
Cyan means ‘blue’ and the abnormal bluish discoloration of the skin and mucous membranes is referred to as “cyanosis”. It i ...
Methamphetamine is a highly addictive psychostimulant drug that is a derivative of amphetamine. Methamphetamine can produce euphoria and stimulant ...
Patients with hypovolemic shock have severe hypovolemia with decreased peripheral perfusion. If left untreated, these patients can develop ischemic ...
The black widow spider species, also known by its biological nomenclature as the species is one of more than 40,000 ...