Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the National Certification Corporation® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$149Subscription per month per user
$359Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 574 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 236 PubMed indexed review articles related to the RNC OB® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Inpatient Obstetric Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls inpatient obstetric nurse prep questions, inpatient obstetric nurse review questions, and inpatient obstetric nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the RNC OB® Examination. 251 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam?
The Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam?
The Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Complications of Pregnancy - 22%, Fetal Assessment - 18%, Labor and Birth - 35%, Recovery, Postpartum and Newborn Care - 15%, and Professional Issues - 3%
Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (574)
Our question bank for the Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 43 questions
- Connective Tissue - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 27 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 15 questions
- Genetics - 8 questions
- Genitourinary - 10 questions
- Growth and Development - 29 questions
- Gynecologic - 18 questions
- Hematologic - 27 questions
- Infectious - 38 questions
- Integument - 12 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 11 questions
- Nervous - 41 questions
- Nutrition - 7 questions
- Obstetric - 550 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 10 questions
- Pulmonary - 28 questions
- Renal - 6 questions
- Surgery - 10 questions
- Toxicology - 23 questions
- Trauma - 13 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 12 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 15 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 74 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 60 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 16 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 388 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 7 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 442 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 160 questions
- Classification - 42 questions
- Differential - 214 questions
- Epidemiology - 16 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 30 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 67 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 101 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 36 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 56 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 8 questions
- History Physical - 490 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 163 questions
- Patient Education - 29 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 240 questions
- Toxicology - 11 questions
- Treatment Medical - 154 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 42 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 15 questions
- Drug Information - 21 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 5 questions
Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam Articles (236)
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) are the regulating bodies of infection control, ...
Hypovolemia refers to a state of low extracellular fluid volume, generally secondary to combined sodium and water loss. All living organisms must&n ...
The Lecithin-to-Sphingomyelin Ratio (L/S ratio) is one of several methods for clinicians to assess fetal lung maturation. This biochemical test was ...
Twin-Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS) is a condition that can affect twin gestations that share one placenta. This disorder highlights the imp ...
Transfusion reactions are defined as adverse events associated with the transfusion of whole blood or one of its components. These may range in sev ...