Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Certification Corporation® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 673 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 262 PubMed indexed review articles related to the RNC OB® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Inpatient Obstetric Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls inpatient obstetric nurse prep questions, inpatient obstetric nurse review questions, and inpatient obstetric nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the RNC OB® Examination. 278 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam?
The Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam?
The Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: Complications of Pregnancy - 22%, Fetal Assessment - 18%, Labor and Birth - 35%, Recovery, Postpartum and Newborn Care - 15%, and Professional Issues - 3%
Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (673)
Our question bank for the Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 5 questions
- Cardiovascular - 47 questions
- Connective Tissue - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 4 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 30 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 17 questions
- Genetics - 8 questions
- Genitourinary - 11 questions
- Growth and Development - 33 questions
- Gynecologic - 24 questions
- Hematologic - 33 questions
- Infectious - 45 questions
- Integument - 13 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 12 questions
- Nervous - 47 questions
- Nutrition - 9 questions
- Obstetric - 631 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 14 questions
- Pulmonary - 32 questions
- Renal - 7 questions
- Surgery - 14 questions
- Toxicology - 27 questions
- Trauma - 14 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 15 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 17 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 81 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 75 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 17 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 441 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 8 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 503 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 178 questions
- Classification - 45 questions
- Differential - 258 questions
- Epidemiology - 17 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 37 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 79 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 104 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 41 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 67 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 13 questions
- History Physical - 556 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 186 questions
- Patient Education - 31 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 288 questions
- Toxicology - 13 questions
- Treatment Medical - 172 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 45 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 19 questions
- Drug Information - 26 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 5 questions
Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Certification Exam Articles (262)
Tricuspid atresia (TA) is a cyanotic congenital heart defect characterized by the complete agenesis of the tricuspid valve (TV). That is, there is ...
Subclinical hypothyroidism characteristically presents with elevated thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) and normal thyroxine (T4) levels.
Septic or suppurative thrombophlebitis (STP) is defined by the presence of an endovascular thrombus in the setting of associated bacterial or ...
Normal labor is characterized by regular and painful uterine contractions that conclude in progressive labor. A discussion on abnormal labor patter ...
Childbirth is a difficult and exhausting process. A female goes through a lot of hormonal, physical, emotional, and psychological changes throughou ...