Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Gastroenterology Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Certification for Gastroenterology Nurses® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Gastroenterology Nurse Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$149Subscription per month per user
$359Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 500 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 291 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Gastroenterology Nurse Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Gastroenterology Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Gastroenterology Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls gastroenterology nurse prep questions, gastroenterology nurse review questions, and gastroenterology nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Gastroenterology Nurse Examination. 313 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Gastroenterology Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Gastroenterology Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Gastroenterology Nurse Exam?
The Gastroenterology Nurse Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Gastroenterology Nurse Exam?
The Gastroenterology Nurse Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Gastroenterology Nurse Exam?
Topics include: General Nursing Care, Gastroenterological Procedures, Patient Care Interventions, Environmental Safety, and Infection Prevention and Control
Gastroenterology Nurse Exam MCQs (500)
Our question bank for the Gastroenterology Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 10 questions
- Cardiovascular - 16 questions
- Connective Tissue - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 8 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 29 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 558 questions
- Genetics - 5 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 21 questions
- Infectious - 78 questions
- Integument - 6 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2 questions
- Nervous - 21 questions
- Nutrition - 45 questions
- Obstetric - 6 questions
- Oncologic - 69 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 6 questions
- Pulmonary - 6 questions
- Renal - 7 questions
- Surgery - 63 questions
- Toxicology - 13 questions
- Trauma - 5 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 11 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 12 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 64 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 19 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 89 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 219 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 5 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 296 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 8 questions
- Causes - 168 questions
- Classification - 35 questions
- Differential - 196 questions
- Epidemiology - 15 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 85 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 132 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 27 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 109 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 57 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 23 questions
- History Physical - 466 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 232 questions
- Patient Education - 45 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 197 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Treatment Medical - 202 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 31 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 32 questions
- Drug Information - 58 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 12 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Gastroenterology Nurse Exam Articles (291)
Acute mesenteric ischemia (AMI) is a condition due to a sudden decline in blood flow through the mesenteric vessels. Without appropriate and timely ...
Histologically, the majority of esophageal cancers are divided into squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) and adenocarcinoma (ADCA). In the past 3 decades, ...
Asterixis is a clinical sign that describes the inability to maintain sustained posture with subsequent brief, shock-like, involuntary movements. T ...
Bisacodyl [4,4’-diacetoxy-diphenyl-(pyridyl-2)-methane], a diphenylmethane derivative stimulant laxative, has been available as a laxative si ...
Polyethylene glycol (PEG) is a product with industrial and pharmaceutical uses. Since many PEG compounds are hydrophilic, industrially, they are ut ...