Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Continence Care Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Continence Nursing Certification Board® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Continence Care Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 178 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 74 PubMed indexed review articles related to the CCCN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Continence Care Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Continence Care Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls continence nurse prep questions, continence nurse review questions, and continence nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the CCCN® Examination. 96 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Continence Care Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Continence Care Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Continence Care Certification Exam?
The Continence Care Certification Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Continence Care Certification Exam?
The Continence Care Certification Exam is 110 questions.
What topics are covered on the Continence Care Certification Exam?
Topics include: Assessement and planning - 35%, Intervention and Treatment - 40%, and Education and Referral - 25%
Continence Care Certification Exam MCQs (178)
Our question bank for the Continence Care Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 39 questions
- Genitourinary - 136 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 25 questions
- Infectious - 16 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 8 questions
- Nervous - 21 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 5 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 6 questions
- Pulmonary - 1 questions
- Renal - 6 questions
- Surgery - 12 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Trauma - 7 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 9 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 44 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 19 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 13 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 15 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 73 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 110 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 10 questions
- Causes - 55 questions
- Classification - 19 questions
- Differential - 71 questions
- Epidemiology - 5 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 8 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 7 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 8 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 13 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 133 questions
- Pathophysiology - 53 questions
- Patient Education - 31 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 44 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 56 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 12 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 11 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 4 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 8 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Continence Care Certification Exam Articles (74)
Diabetes mellitus (DM) is a chronic metabolic disorder characterized by persistent hyperglycemia. It may be due to impaired insulin secretion, resi ...
A hydrocele is an abnormal collection of serous fluid between the two layers of tunica vaginalis of testis.
Communication is a two-way process and good communication requires many skills. The two-way process consists of a person that will provide informat ...
Bethanechol was first synthesized in 1935, and it is a direct-acting parasympathomimetic agent that acts on postganglionic parasympa ...
Hypospadias is an anatomical congenital malformation of the male external genitalia. It is characterized by abnormal development of the urethral fo ...