Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Focused Practice In Hospital Medicine Board Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board Internal Medicine® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Focused Practice In Hospital Medicine Board Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 3,450 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,159 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Hospitalist Certification Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Hospitalist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Focused Practice In Hospital Medicine Board Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls hospital medicine prep questions, hospital medicine review questions, and hospital medicine test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Hospitalist Certification Exam. 1,084 authors and 19 editors have contributed to the development of the Focused Practice In Hospital Medicine Board Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Focused Practice In Hospital Medicine Board Exam Overview
How many hours is the Focused Practice In Hospital Medicine Board Exam?
The Focused Practice In Hospital Medicine Board Exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the Focused Practice In Hospital Medicine Board Exam?
The Focused Practice In Hospital Medicine Board Exam is 220 questions.
What topics are covered on the Focused Practice In Hospital Medicine Board Exam?
Topics include: Inpatient and Transition Care of Disorders in: Cardiovascular - 12%; Pulmonary and Critical Care - 12.5%; GI and Hepatic - 10.5%; Nephrologic and Urologic - 8.5%; Endocrinologic - 5%; Hematologic and Oncologic - 3.5%; Neurologic - 7.5%; Allergy, Immunologic, Dermatologic, and Rheumatologic; Palliative, Medical Ethics, and Decision-make - 6.5%; Consultative Co-Management - 15%, and Quality, Safety, and Clinical Reasoning - 15%
Focused Practice In Hospital Medicine Board Exam MCQs (3,450)
Our question bank for the Focused Practice In Hospital Medicine Board Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 184 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1050 questions
- Connective Tissue - 141 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 79 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 519 questions
- Eyes - 69 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 894 questions
- Genetics - 29 questions
- Genitourinary - 168 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Gynecologic - 27 questions
- Hematologic - 386 questions
- Infectious - 942 questions
- Integument - 144 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 189 questions
- Nervous - 663 questions
- Nutrition - 38 questions
- Obstetric - 38 questions
- Oncologic - 337 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 75 questions
- Pulmonary - 656 questions
- Renal - 381 questions
- Surgery - 215 questions
- Toxicology - 140 questions
- Trauma - 96 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 31 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 25 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 38 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 14 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 317 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 28 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 956 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 16 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1131 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 7 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 4 questions
- Causes - 1732 questions
- Classification - 180 questions
- Differential - 1859 questions
- Epidemiology - 109 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1178 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1622 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 325 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 21 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 672 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1104 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 71 questions
- History Physical - 3620 questions
- Legal - 6 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1810 questions
- Patient Education - 90 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1832 questions
- Toxicology - 88 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1813 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 11 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 9 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 14 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 251 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 6 questions
- Clinical Education - 41 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 301 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 210 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 96 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 14 questions
Focused Practice In Hospital Medicine Board Exam Articles (1,159)
Scleroderma (encompassing localized scleroderma and the more serious form of systemic sclerosis) is a relatively rare autoimmune connective tissue ...
Polycythemia vera (PV) is a myeloproliferative neoplastic disorder involving uncontrolled red blood cell production resulting in elevated red blood ...
Hemophilia, which means love (philia) of blood (hemo), manifests with prolonged and excessive bleeding either spontaneously or after insignificant ...
Primary biliary cholangitis (PBC) previously known as primary biliary cirrhosis is an autoimmune disorder that leads to the gradual destruction of ...
Gastrointestinal bleeding can fall into two broad categories: upper and lower sources of bleeding. The anatomic landmark that separates upper and l ...