Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Endocrinology, Diabetes, & Metabolism Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Internal Medicine® and American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Endocrinology, Diabetes, & Metabolism Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,400 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 598 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Endocrinology Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Endocrinologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Endocrinology, Diabetes, & Metabolism Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls endocrinology prep questions, endocrinology review questions, and endocrinology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Endocrinology Examination. 598 authors and 13 editors have contributed to the development of the Endocrinology, Diabetes, & Metabolism Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Endocrinology, Diabetes, & Metabolism Exam Overview
How many hours is the Endocrinology, Diabetes, & Metabolism Exam?
The Endocrinology, Diabetes, & Metabolism Exam is 10 hours.
How many questions is the Endocrinology, Diabetes, & Metabolism Exam?
The Endocrinology, Diabetes, & Metabolism Exam is 240 questions.
What topics are covered on the Endocrinology, Diabetes, & Metabolism Exam?
Topics include: Adrenal Disorders - 10%, Pituitary Disorders - 10%, Lipids, Obesity, and Nutrition - 12%, Female Reproduction - 7%, Male Reproduction - 7%, Diabetes Mellitus and Hypoglycemia - 24%, Calcium and Bone Disorders - 15%, and Thyroid Disorders - 15%
Endocrinology, Diabetes, & Metabolism Exam MCQs (1,400)
Our question bank for the Endocrinology, Diabetes, & Metabolism Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 11 questions
- Cardiovascular - 122 questions
- Connective Tissue - 15 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 52 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1464 questions
- Eyes - 48 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 112 questions
- Genetics - 136 questions
- Genitourinary - 75 questions
- Growth and Development - 62 questions
- Gynecologic - 67 questions
- Hematologic - 26 questions
- Infectious - 34 questions
- Integument - 57 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 129 questions
- Nervous - 142 questions
- Nutrition - 72 questions
- Obstetric - 51 questions
- Oncologic - 262 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 30 questions
- Pulmonary - 32 questions
- Renal - 104 questions
- Surgery - 97 questions
- Toxicology - 57 questions
- Trauma - 12 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 7 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 18 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 176 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 379 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 500 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 624 questions
- Classification - 95 questions
- Differential - 712 questions
- Epidemiology - 42 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 455 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 878 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 99 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 42 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 151 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 326 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 19 questions
- History Physical - 1388 questions
- Pathophysiology - 758 questions
- Patient Education - 57 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 743 questions
- Toxicology - 51 questions
- Treatment Medical - 615 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 18 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 106 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 15 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 204 questions
- Drug Information - 179 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 80 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 24 questions
Endocrinology, Diabetes, & Metabolism Exam Articles (598)
Triglycerides (TG) and cholesterol esters are insoluble in plasma, and, to be transported to tissues where they are needed, such as muscle and adip ...
Nintey-five percent of the total testosterone in males is synthesized in the Leydig cells of the testis. Defects, whether acquired or congenit ...
Autoimmune polyglandular syndrome type 1 (APS-1) is also known as autoimmune polyendocrinopathy-candidiasis-ectodermal dystrophy (APECED). It ...
Maternal diabetes has several adverse effects on embryogenesis and fetal development and causes multiple congenital anomalies, and secondary medica ...
Metformin is a biguanide compound used as first-line therapy for the treatment of diabetes mellitus and prevention of diabetic-related microvascula ...