Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the EMLE exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Egyptian Medical Licensing Exam (EMLE) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the EMLE exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 9,077 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 3,191 PubMed indexed review articles related to the EMLE Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical EMLE Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test EMLE exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls EMLE practice questions, EMLE practice exam questions, EMLE Qbank questions will help you achieve a top score on the EMLE Examination. 2,586 authors and 28 editors have contributed to the development of the EMLE exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
EMLE exam Overview
How many hours is the EMLE exam?
The EMLE exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the EMLE exam?
The EMLE exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the EMLE exam?
Topics include: Internal Medicine: Cardiology, Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Nephrology, Endocrinology, Rheumatology and Immunology, Hematology, Infectious Diseases; Neurology; Dermatology; Pharmacology; Medical Law, Ethics, Epidemiology, and Public Health: Pediatrics: Neonatology and Child Development; Cardiology; Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Endocrinology and Growth, Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal, Infectious Diseases; Neurology; Critical Care; Congenital and Inherited Disorders; Obstetrics & Gynecology; Surgery: Principles of Surgery, Trauma, and Anesthesia; Cardiothoracic and Vascular SurgeryGastrointestinal Surgery; Urology; Orthopedics Surgery; Dermatology; Ear, Nose and Throat, and Head and Neck Surgery; Opthalmology; Psychiatry.
EMLE exam MCQs (9,077)
Our question bank for the EMLE exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 421 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1861 questions
- Connective Tissue - 263 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 552 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1261 questions
- Eyes - 363 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1593 questions
- Genetics - 404 questions
- Genitourinary - 544 questions
- Growth and Development - 349 questions
- Gynecologic - 431 questions
- Hematologic - 667 questions
- Infectious - 1909 questions
- Integument - 785 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1146 questions
- Nervous - 2141 questions
- Nutrition - 209 questions
- Obstetric - 484 questions
- Oncologic - 930 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 481 questions
- Pulmonary - 1085 questions
- Renal - 598 questions
- Surgery - 641 questions
- Toxicology - 381 questions
- Trauma - 704 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 6 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 110 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 76 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 217 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 38 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 836 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 88 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2895 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 223 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3556 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 15 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 18 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 15 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 5311 questions
- Classification - 723 questions
- Differential - 4828 questions
- Epidemiology - 272 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2323 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2985 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 619 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 29 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1381 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2305 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 229 questions
- History Physical - 10108 questions
- Legal - 19 questions
- Pathophysiology - 5249 questions
- Patient Education - 398 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 4502 questions
- Toxicology - 262 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3754 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 51 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 62 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 24 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 32 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 849 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 23 questions
- Clinical Education - 141 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 735 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 608 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 194 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 40 questions
EMLE exam Articles (3,191)
Sickle cell disease was first described by James B Herrick in 1910. It was almost 4 decades later that Linus Pauling and his colleagues conclu ...
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and ankylosing spondylitis (AS) are among the most common rheumatic diseases. These chronic progressive inflammatory dise ...
The elbow joint is considered relatively stable; however, elbow dislocations are a fairly common occurrence. This injury frequently occurs during s ...
The indication for the use of an alpha-adrenergic receptor modifying medication depends on which receptor is the target: the alpha-1 receptor or th ...
Immunoglobulins, aka antibodies, are glycoprotein molecules produced by plasma cells in response to a variety of antigenic stimuli involved in dive ...