Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the EMLE exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Egyptian Medical Licensing Exam (EMLE) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the EMLE exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 7,672 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 3,139 PubMed indexed review articles related to the EMLE Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical EMLE Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test EMLE exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls EMLE practice questions, EMLE practice exam questions, EMLE Qbank questions will help you achieve a top score on the EMLE Examination. 2,609 authors and 34 editors have contributed to the development of the EMLE exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
EMLE exam Overview
How many hours is the EMLE exam?
The EMLE exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the EMLE exam?
The EMLE exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the EMLE exam?
Topics include: Internal Medicine: Cardiology, Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Nephrology, Endocrinology, Rheumatology and Immunology, Hematology, Infectious Diseases; Neurology; Dermatology; Pharmacology; Medical Law, Ethics, Epidemiology, and Public Health: Pediatrics: Neonatology and Child Development; Cardiology; Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Endocrinology and Growth, Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal, Infectious Diseases; Neurology; Critical Care; Congenital and Inherited Disorders; Obstetrics & Gynecology; Surgery: Principles of Surgery, Trauma, and Anesthesia; Cardiothoracic and Vascular SurgeryGastrointestinal Surgery; Urology; Orthopedics Surgery; Dermatology; Ear, Nose and Throat, and Head and Neck Surgery; Opthalmology; Psychiatry.
EMLE exam MCQs (7,672)
Our question bank for the EMLE exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 360 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1635 questions
- Connective Tissue - 222 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 449 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1068 questions
- Eyes - 311 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1369 questions
- Genetics - 335 questions
- Genitourinary - 486 questions
- Growth and Development - 295 questions
- Gynecologic - 331 questions
- Hematologic - 574 questions
- Infectious - 1732 questions
- Integument - 610 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1017 questions
- Nervous - 1895 questions
- Nutrition - 187 questions
- Obstetric - 372 questions
- Oncologic - 765 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 401 questions
- Pulmonary - 975 questions
- Renal - 520 questions
- Surgery - 550 questions
- Toxicology - 328 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 648 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 11 questions
- Thoracic - 1 questions
- Histology - 1 questions
- Pathology - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 93 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 75 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 193 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 36 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 733 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 79 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2657 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 196 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3227 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 10 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 19 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 10 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 4 questions
- Causes - 4538 questions
- Classification - 617 questions
- Differential - 4085 questions
- Epidemiology - 236 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1976 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2521 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 527 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 26 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1171 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1986 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 214 questions
- History Physical - 8688 questions
- Legal - 21 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4454 questions
- Patient Education - 336 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 3845 questions
- Toxicology - 226 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3220 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 48 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 58 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 21 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 29 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 716 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 25 questions
- Clinical Education - 125 questions
- Ventilatory Management - 1 questions
- Biostatistics - 1 questions
- Resource Utilization - 2 questions
- Vulnerable Populations - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 633 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 517 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 170 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 28 questions
EMLE exam Articles (3,139)
Granulomatous hepatitis refers to the presence of granulomas in the liver. It has been attributed to multiple etiologies, with sarcoidosis and prim ...
Meningioma is the commonest primary central nervous system tumor accounting for about 37.6% of them; and approximately 50% of all benign brain tumo ...
Retinal hemorrhages are an important ophthalmic diagnostic sign for an underlying systemic vascular disorder. They range from the smallest dot and ...
Bismuth subsalicylate (BSS) has been around for over 100 years and was first FDA approved in 1939. It was created prior to the practice of hygiene ...
Pulmonary emphysema is defined as a pathological, permanent dilatation of distal airways (respiratory bronchioles, alveolar ducts, and alveolar sac ...