Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric Dermatology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Dermatology®; American Osteopathic Board® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric Dermatology Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 793 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 339 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pediatric Dermatology Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pediatric Dermatologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pediatric Dermatology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pediatric dermatology prep questions, pediatric dermatology review questions, and pediatric dermatology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pediatric Dermatology Examination. 310 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric Dermatology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric Dermatology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric Dermatology Exam?
The Pediatric Dermatology Exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric Dermatology Exam?
The Pediatric Dermatology Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric Dermatology Exam?
Topics include: Basic Science, General/Medical Dermatology & Therapy, Surgical Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, Office Management, Ethics and Professionalism, and Laboratory Medicine
Pediatric Dermatology Exam MCQs (793)
Our question bank for the Pediatric Dermatology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 67 questions
- Cardiovascular - 17 questions
- Connective Tissue - 12 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 26 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 33 questions
- Eyes - 37 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 19 questions
- Genetics - 138 questions
- Genitourinary - 17 questions
- Growth and Development - 55 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 31 questions
- Infectious - 205 questions
- Integument - 804 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 38 questions
- Nervous - 66 questions
- Nutrition - 13 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 61 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 10 questions
- Pulmonary - 19 questions
- Renal - 12 questions
- Surgery - 6 questions
- Toxicology - 15 questions
- Trauma - 4 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 33 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 127 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 4 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 158 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Causes - 256 questions
- Classification - 52 questions
- Differential - 542 questions
- Epidemiology - 27 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 214 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 124 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 18 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 86 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 43 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 6 questions
- History Physical - 787 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 357 questions
- Patient Education - 34 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 250 questions
- Toxicology - 15 questions
- Treatment Medical - 219 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 3 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 22 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 31 questions
- Drug Information - 21 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 8 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Pediatric Dermatology Exam Articles (339)
The genus is an aerobic actinomycete, catalase-positive, gram-positive bacillus, with a branching filamentous form first describe ...
Balanitis xerotica obliterans, also known as lichen sclerosus, are white inflammatory patches that can affect both males and females. In males, the ...
Cutaneous larva migrans (CLM), also having been termed for the clinical sign of creeping eruption, is an infectious syndrome caused by multiple typ ...
Tarantulas are well known to be the largest spiders in the world. Contrary to popular belief ...
Impetigo is a common infection of the superficial layers of the epidermis that is highly contagious and most commonly caused by gram-positive ...