Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric Dermatology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Dermatology®; American Osteopathic Board® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric Dermatology Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 701 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 313 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pediatric Dermatology Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pediatric Dermatologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pediatric Dermatology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pediatric dermatology prep questions, pediatric dermatology review questions, and pediatric dermatology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pediatric Dermatology Examination. 283 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric Dermatology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric Dermatology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric Dermatology Exam?
The Pediatric Dermatology Exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric Dermatology Exam?
The Pediatric Dermatology Exam is 300 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric Dermatology Exam?
Topics include: Basic Science, General/Medical Dermatology & Therapy, Surgical Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, Office Management, Ethics and Professionalism, and Laboratory Medicine
Pediatric Dermatology Exam MCQs (701)
Our question bank for the Pediatric Dermatology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 50 questions
- Cardiovascular - 20 questions
- Connective Tissue - 16 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 29 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 32 questions
- Eyes - 35 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 20 questions
- Genetics - 128 questions
- Genitourinary - 22 questions
- Growth and Development - 66 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 30 questions
- Infectious - 200 questions
- Integument - 707 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 34 questions
- Nervous - 62 questions
- Nutrition - 12 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 56 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 11 questions
- Pulmonary - 18 questions
- Renal - 9 questions
- Surgery - 6 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Trauma - 4 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 5 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 37 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 154 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 4 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 172 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 285 questions
- Classification - 55 questions
- Differential - 430 questions
- Epidemiology - 22 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 150 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 105 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 10 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 95 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 45 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 4 questions
- History Physical - 719 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 365 questions
- Patient Education - 45 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 261 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Treatment Medical - 190 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 19 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 29 questions
- Drug Information - 23 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 11 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Pediatric Dermatology Exam Articles (313)
The primary objective of the immune system is to determine and distinguish between “self” and “not-self.” In doing so, the ...
Bullosis diabeticorum (BD), also known as diabetic bullae or bullous eruption of diabetes mellitus, is a specific type of skin lesion occurring in ...
Scars are the result of the cutaneous wound healing process that leads to fibrosis and altered skin morphology. All wounds heal with some degree of ...
Albinism, from the Latin , meaning "white," is a group of heritable conditions associated with decreased or absent melanin in ectoder ...
Diaper dermatitis is an inflammatory reaction of the skin of the perineal and perianal areas (diaper area). It is the most common skin disorder see ...
The term "ichthyosis" implies a generalized scaly dermatosis, without the component of erythema. The ichthyoses are disorders of cornification and ...
Eczema herpeticum (EH) is a disseminated cutaneous infection with herpes simplex virus that develops in a patient with atopic dermatitis.
Lichen nitidus is a rare chronic inflammatory condition first described in 1907 by Pinkus. This uncommon cutaneous eruption has clearly defined cli ...
Tarantulas are well known to be the largest spiders in the world. Contrary to popular belief ...
Crouzon syndrome is a genetically inherited syndrome characterized by craniosynostosis (premature fusion of coronal sutures) resulting in the skull ...
Anagen effluvium is a form of nonscarring alopecia commonly associated with chemotherapy. In this disorder, affected anagen hairs suffer a toxic or ...
Osteoma cutis or cutaneous ossification is a rare and benign dermatological disease characterized by bone formation in the dermis or subcutaneous t ...
is a genus of plants, shrubs, vines, and trees within the Anacardiaceae family. Common names of plants within the family inc ...
Chancroid is an exceedingly rare sexually transmitted infection, both in the United States and globally. Understanding its true prevalence is made ...
Anhidrosis is the inability to sweat. It is important to recognize anhidrosis as it can be potentially life-threatening due to heat-related illness ...
Ahmad M Al Aboud MD Consultant, Assistant Professor Head Of Dermatology Department King Abdullah Medical City ABLS, FAAD Makkah PA
Jayakar Thomas MD, FRCP Professor Head of Dermatology Sree Balaji Med College & Bharath Uni Chennai LA
Pramod Kumar Nigam MBBS, MD, MAMS, MBA, PGDIHL, FIAD, FRCP Professor Director PtJNM Med C, Chhattisgarh and AYUSH Uni FIAD (India), FRCP (Glasg) Raipur YT
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required