Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam . StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN/PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam .
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 133 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 129 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Nursing Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls community health questions will help you achieve a top score on the Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Examination. 153 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam ?
The Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam ?
The Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam ?
Topics include: Fundamentals of Community Health
Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (133)
Our question bank for the Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 6 questions
- Cardiovascular - 15 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 11 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 10 questions
- Growth and Development - 7 questions
- Gynecologic - 10 questions
- Infectious - 62 questions
- Integument - 15 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 16 questions
- Nervous - 17 questions
- Nutrition - 7 questions
- Obstetric - 8 questions
- Oncologic - 12 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 24 questions
- Pulmonary - 10 questions
- Renal - 3 questions
- Surgery - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Trauma - 18 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 33 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 39 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 99 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 9 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 19 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 16 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 37 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 17 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 104 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 7 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 23 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 26 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 10 questions
- Causes - 37 questions
- Classification - 17 questions
- Differential - 11 questions
- Epidemiology - 37 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 10 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 16 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 13 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 6 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 102 questions
- History Physical - 85 questions
- Legal - 19 questions
- Pathophysiology - 38 questions
- Patient Education - 37 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 38 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 37 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 18 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 6 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (129)
In the 1940s, cervical cancer was a principal cause of death for women of childbearing age in the United States. Dr. George Papanicolaou was a Gree ...
Alternative medicine is a broad term encompassing a variety of medical modalities. These are typically supported by tradition and seldom taught in ...
Blood pressure is a cardinal vital sign that guides both acute and long-term clinical decision-making. Given its importance in directing care, it i ...
A seizure is a symptom that refers to episodic, excessive, and disorderly neuronal activity in the brain. Traditionally seizures have been classifi ...
From an etymological perspective, the word “epidemiology” can be divided into the Greek roots “epi,” “demos,” a ...