Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam . StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NCLEX-RN/PN® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam .
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$69Subscription per month per user
$169Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 163 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 150 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Nursing Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls community health questions will help you achieve a top score on the Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Examination. 179 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam ?
The Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 1 hours.
How many questions is the Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam ?
The Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is 50 questions.
What topics are covered on the Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam ?
Topics include: Fundamentals of Community Health
Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (163)
Our question bank for the Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 6 questions
- Cardiovascular - 24 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 16 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 8 questions
- Genitourinary - 13 questions
- Growth and Development - 7 questions
- Gynecologic - 10 questions
- Infectious - 64 questions
- Integument - 15 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 18 questions
- Nervous - 22 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 7 questions
- Oncologic - 12 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 26 questions
- Pulmonary - 17 questions
- Renal - 3 questions
- Surgery - 3 questions
- Toxicology - 7 questions
- Trauma - 19 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 30 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 36 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 91 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 9 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 19 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 16 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 36 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 15 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 97 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 6 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 20 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 23 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 8 questions
- Causes - 59 questions
- Classification - 20 questions
- Differential - 22 questions
- Epidemiology - 35 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 13 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 20 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 32 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 11 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 91 questions
- History Physical - 104 questions
- Legal - 18 questions
- Pathophysiology - 52 questions
- Patient Education - 54 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 62 questions
- Treatment Medical - 62 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 4 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 16 questions
- Clinical Education - 47 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 6 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
Community Health NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (150)
Quality in the traditional sense pertains to examining whether a product or service meets its expected characteristics and satisfies the consumer&m ...
Ensuring the security, privacy, and protection of patients' healthcare data is critical for all healthcare personnel and institutions. In this ...
The body’s immune system is crucial in preventing invasion and harm from a variety of microbiological organisms such as bacteria, viruses, fu ...
Obesity is an alarmingly increasing global public health issue. Obesity is labeled as a national epidemic, and obesity affects one in three adults ...
Gestational age is a key piece of data used by healthcare providers to determine the timing of various screening tests and assessments of ...