Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam.
We have 14,065 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,918 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 3 examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 3 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 3 exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 3 practice questions, COMLEX® level 3 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 3 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 3 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 3 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 3 examination. 3,693 authors and 50 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 3 exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 3 exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 3 exam is 14 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 3 exam is 420 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
Topics include: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Osteopathic Principles and Practice/ Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Surgery
COMLEX® Level 3 exam MCQs (14,065)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 3 exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 536 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2662 questions
- Connective Tissue - 355 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 792 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1473 questions
- Eyes - 505 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2276 questions
- Genetics - 415 questions
- Genitourinary - 742 questions
- Growth and Development - 473 questions
- Gynecologic - 632 questions
- Hematologic - 945 questions
- Infectious - 2901 questions
- Integument - 1233 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1960 questions
- Nervous - 2585 questions
- Nutrition - 267 questions
- Obstetric - 712 questions
- Oncologic - 1374 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 949 questions
- Pulmonary - 1727 questions
- Renal - 810 questions
- Surgery - 1229 questions
- Toxicology - 820 questions
- Trauma - 1250 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 273 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 107 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 394 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 61 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1399 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 135 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3571 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 423 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4789 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 34 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 91 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 41 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 27 questions
- Causes - 6906 questions
- Classification - 1384 questions
- Differential - 6767 questions
- Epidemiology - 494 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3684 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4111 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1048 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 41 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2258 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3762 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 485 questions
- History Physical - 14899 questions
- Legal - 81 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6841 questions
- Patient Education - 666 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7447 questions
- Toxicology - 594 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6564 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 133 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 101 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 59 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 124 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1687 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 140 questions
- Clinical Education - 214 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1358 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 38 questions
- Drug Information - 1009 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 465 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 72 questions
COMLEX® Level 3 exam Articles (4,918)
Left bundle branch block (LBBB) is a common electrocardiographic (ECG) abnormality seen in patients whose normal cardiac conduction down both anter ...
An avulsion fracture is a failure of bone in which a bone fragment is pulled away from its main body by soft tissue that is attached to it.
Treating coronary artery disease (CAD) has been a published concern of the medical community since at least 1816 with Samuel Black’s autopsy ...
Whether found on personal examination, by a physician on clinical examination, or incidentally found on imaging, new growth or mass can be extremel ...
Latanoprost is a United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved eye drop formulation for the treatment of elevated intraocular pressure ...
H1N1 Swine flu is a subtype of influenza A virus (a communicable viral disease), which causes upper, and potentially, lower respiratory tract infec ...
Atopy is a predisposition to respond immunologically to diverse antigensallergens, leading to CD4+ Th2 differentiation and ove ...
Retinitis pigmentosa as a clinical entity was originally described in 1853, but the name was not attached to the disease until 1857.
Coccyx pain is known by multiple synonyms, including coccydynia, coccygodynia, and tailbone pain.
Tropical sprue is a malabsorption syndrome characterized by acute or chronic diarrhea. It is seen in the people of the tropical region in the absen ...
Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing (CPET) is a safe, non-invasive assessment of cardiorespiratory function. It allows the determination of crucial pr ...
Behavior modification is a psychotherapeutic intervention primarily used to eliminate or reduce maladaptive behavior in children or adults. While s ...
Antithrombotic therapy, including antiplatelet and anticoagulants, is used to reduce the risk of thromboembolic episodes in patients with medical c ...
Spinal cord compression can result from a myriad of both atraumatic and traumatic causes. The spinal column, comprised of numerous soft tissue and ...
In 1943, as the planet was engulfed in WWII and the United States was officially announcing the end of The Great Depression, the most common modern ...
Robert V McJennett DO Private Practice Des Moines University ACOEP St Petersburg FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required