Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam.
We have 13,034 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,870 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 3 examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 3 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 3 exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 3 practice questions, COMLEX® level 3 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 3 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 3 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 3 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 3 examination. 3,678 authors and 33 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 3 exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 3 exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 3 exam is 14 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 3 exam is 420 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
Topics include: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Osteopathic Principles and Practice/ Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Surgery
COMLEX® Level 3 exam MCQs (13,034)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 3 exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 533 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2506 questions
- Connective Tissue - 355 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 727 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1409 questions
- Eyes - 462 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2201 questions
- Genetics - 384 questions
- Genitourinary - 669 questions
- Growth and Development - 441 questions
- Gynecologic - 607 questions
- Hematologic - 900 questions
- Infectious - 2760 questions
- Integument - 1170 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1823 questions
- Nervous - 2387 questions
- Nutrition - 250 questions
- Obstetric - 670 questions
- Oncologic - 1284 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 903 questions
- Pulmonary - 1635 questions
- Renal - 735 questions
- Surgery - 1139 questions
- Toxicology - 768 questions
- Trauma - 1154 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 263 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 104 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 369 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 58 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1306 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 128 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3408 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 397 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4571 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 33 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 86 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 38 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 25 questions
- Causes - 6504 questions
- Classification - 1270 questions
- Differential - 6392 questions
- Epidemiology - 466 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3445 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3879 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 964 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 39 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2085 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3500 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 464 questions
- History Physical - 13998 questions
- Legal - 74 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6367 questions
- Patient Education - 643 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7002 questions
- Toxicology - 556 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6194 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 122 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 98 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 55 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 117 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1567 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 126 questions
- Clinical Education - 193 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1294 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 42 questions
- Drug Information - 964 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 441 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 74 questions
COMLEX® Level 3 exam Articles (4,870)
Fitz-Hugh-Curtis syndrome (FHCS), or perihepatitis, is a chronic manifestation of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID).
Feeding disability in children is termed as a pediatric inadequacy to take food and includes disorders resulting in delayed development of mil ...
Asthma is the most common chronic childhood disease and a frequent reason for pediatric emergency medical treatment. This article will re ...
Functional constipation is a prevalent condition in childhood, about 29.6% worldwide. In the United States, represents 3% to 5% of pediatric visits ...
Quetiapine is FDA approved for schizophrenia, acute manic episodes, and adjunctive treatment for major depressive disorder. There is FDA indic ...
Travis Smith DO Clinical Dean LECOM/ St. Vincent's Southside ABEM Ponte Vedra FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required