Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam.
We have 13,886 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,837 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 3 examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 3 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 3 exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 3 practice questions, COMLEX® level 3 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 3 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 3 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 3 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 3 examination. 3,628 authors and 49 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 3 exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 3 exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 3 exam is 14 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 3 exam is 420 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
Topics include: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Osteopathic Principles and Practice/ Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Surgery
COMLEX® Level 3 exam MCQs (13,886)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 3 exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 528 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2632 questions
- Connective Tissue - 353 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 782 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1448 questions
- Eyes - 501 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2249 questions
- Genetics - 415 questions
- Genitourinary - 739 questions
- Growth and Development - 472 questions
- Gynecologic - 633 questions
- Hematologic - 939 questions
- Infectious - 2862 questions
- Integument - 1208 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1947 questions
- Nervous - 2564 questions
- Nutrition - 263 questions
- Obstetric - 698 questions
- Oncologic - 1354 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 924 questions
- Pulmonary - 1706 questions
- Renal - 809 questions
- Surgery - 1207 questions
- Toxicology - 800 questions
- Trauma - 1237 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 268 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 106 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 374 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 61 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1352 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 136 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3458 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 415 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4624 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 34 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 91 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 41 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 27 questions
- Causes - 6860 questions
- Classification - 1374 questions
- Differential - 6643 questions
- Epidemiology - 435 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3634 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4065 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1035 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 41 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2246 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3718 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 460 questions
- History Physical - 14747 questions
- Legal - 81 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6768 questions
- Patient Education - 659 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7355 questions
- Toxicology - 579 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6485 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 133 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 101 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 59 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 123 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1661 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 139 questions
- Clinical Education - 211 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1314 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 995 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 459 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 69 questions
COMLEX® Level 3 exam Articles (4,837)
Arthrocentesis is a procedure performed to collect synovial fluid from joint spaces for the identification of a disease process or the relief ...
Intestinal pseudo-obstruction is characterized by the dilation of bowel in the absence of an anatomical obstruction. Patients present with the ...
Aliskiren is FDA approved to treat hypertension in adults and children six years and older. It may be used as monotherapy or in combinati ...
Sinus arrhythmia is a commonly encountered variation of normal sinus rhythm. Sinus arrhythmia characteristically presents with an irregular rate in ...
Amidst the coronavirus 2019-nCoV (COVID-19) pandemic in 2020, trench fever’s emergence in Denver, Colorado, served as a reminder that we ...
Gastroparesis is defined by objective delaying of gastric emptying without any evidence of mechanical obstruction. Diabetic gastroparesis ...
September 16, 1977, in Zurich Germany, Andreas Grunzig performed the first balloon angioplasty in a coronary artery on Andreas Bachman. G ...
Alpha-fetoprotein (AFP) is a plasma protein produced by the embryonic yolk sac and the fetal liver. AFP levels in serum, amniotic fluid, and u ...
Neck pain affects approximately 10% of the adult population at any given time. This means that primary care providers and other specialists will fr ...
The 1976 American Legion Convention marked the discovery of Legionnaires' disease, a syndrome of pneumonia caused by . Many peop ...
In the United States, a patient may allege medical malpractice against a clinician, which is typically defined by the failure the provide the degre ...
An anal fissure is a common benign anorectal disease affecting both children and adults. It is defined as a ...
Enterococci are Gram-positive facultative anaerobic cocci in short and medium chains, first discovered in 1899 in the human gastrointestinal tract. ...
Juvenile myoclonic epilepsy (JME), otherwise known as Janz syndrome and impulsive petit mal, is an idiopathic, hereditary, and generalized for ...
Scurvy is a clinical syndrome that results from vitamin C deficiency. Tales from pirates and British sailors made the disease infamous. This d ...
Robert V McJennett DO Private Practice Des Moines University ACOEP St Petersburg FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required