Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 13,529 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,762 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 3 examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 3 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 3 exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 3 practice questions, COMLEX® level 3 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 3 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 3 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 3 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 3 examination. 3,571 authors and 48 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 3 exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 3 exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 3 exam is 14 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 3 exam is 420 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
Topics include: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Osteopathic Principles and Practice/ Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Surgery
COMLEX® Level 3 exam MCQs (13,529)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 3 exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 517 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2571 questions
- Connective Tissue - 347 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 762 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1409 questions
- Eyes - 497 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2213 questions
- Genetics - 412 questions
- Genitourinary - 725 questions
- Growth and Development - 469 questions
- Gynecologic - 622 questions
- Hematologic - 925 questions
- Infectious - 2794 questions
- Integument - 1175 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1920 questions
- Nervous - 2509 questions
- Nutrition - 261 questions
- Obstetric - 672 questions
- Oncologic - 1325 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 842 questions
- Pulmonary - 1668 questions
- Renal - 801 questions
- Surgery - 1172 questions
- Toxicology - 759 questions
- Trauma - 1211 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 238 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 104 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 352 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 61 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1241 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 135 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3207 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 361 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4218 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 32 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 81 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 41 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 24 questions
- Causes - 6671 questions
- Classification - 1336 questions
- Differential - 6332 questions
- Epidemiology - 409 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3547 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3974 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 964 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 38 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2218 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3649 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 432 questions
- History Physical - 14367 questions
- Legal - 75 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6589 questions
- Patient Education - 644 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7078 questions
- Toxicology - 549 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6312 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 134 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 99 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 60 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 117 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1620 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 132 questions
- Clinical Education - 172 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1224 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 979 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 442 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 69 questions
COMLEX® Level 3 exam Articles (4,762)
Toxic and nutritional optic neuropathies both present clinically with symmetric progressive bilateral vision loss, decreased color vision, central ...
The most effective management of diabetes mellitus demands an interprofessional approach involving both lifestyle modifications with diet ...
Gilbert syndrome is the most common inherited disorder of bilirubin metabolism leading to decreased glucuronidation of bilirubin. Augustin Nicolas ...
Tissues and organs are procurable from a living or deceased donor. Live donation involves either kidney, partial liver, or lung. The Institute of M ...
Asthma is the most common chronic childhood disease and a frequent reason for pediatric emergency medical treatment. This article will re ...
Hunter syndrome is a genetically associated lysosomal storage disorder due to the deficiency of the iduronate 2-sulfatase enzyme (IDS). It is an X- ...
Cat Scratch disease (Cat Scratch Fever) causes a febrile illness with subacute regional lymphadenopathy. The agent of infection is
Hypotonic labor is an abnormal labor pattern, notable especially during the active phase of labor, characterized by poor and inadequate uterine con ...
Nebivolol is an FDA approved medication used to treat hypertension. Beta-blockers are a ...
Retinal dystrophies (RD) are a group of degenerative disorders of the retina with clinical and genetic heterogeneity. Common presentations include ...
Acrochordons (fibroepithelial polyps, skin tags, papillomas) are common benign neoplasms of the skin, often associated with obesity. These small pe ...
Kyphoscoliosis is defined as a deviation of the normal curvature of the spine in the sagittal and coronal planes and can include a rotation of the ...
Radiation proctitis refers to injury or damage of the rectum secondary to radiation therapy. It is postulated that almost half of all patients with ...
Cholelithiasis or gallstones are hardened deposits of digestive fluid that can form in your gallbladder. The gallbladder is a small organ located j ...
Hallux valgus (HV), also known as a bunion, is one of the most common forefoot deformities. It manifests with the proximal phalanx deviating latera ...
Robert V McJennett DO Private Practice Des Moines University ACOEP St Petersburg FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required