Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 12,513 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,826 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 3 examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 3 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 3 exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 3 practice questions, COMLEX® level 3 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 3 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 3 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 3 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 3 examination. 3,658 authors and 33 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 3 exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 3 exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 3 exam is 14 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 3 exam is 420 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
Topics include: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Osteopathic Principles and Practice/ Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Surgery
COMLEX® Level 3 exam MCQs (12,513)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 3 exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 520 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2443 questions
- Connective Tissue - 345 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 689 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1374 questions
- Eyes - 444 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2119 questions
- Genetics - 373 questions
- Genitourinary - 663 questions
- Growth and Development - 430 questions
- Gynecologic - 589 questions
- Hematologic - 862 questions
- Infectious - 2661 questions
- Integument - 1137 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1805 questions
- Nervous - 2314 questions
- Nutrition - 252 questions
- Obstetric - 639 questions
- Oncologic - 1246 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 869 questions
- Pulmonary - 1542 questions
- Renal - 710 questions
- Surgery - 1083 questions
- Toxicology - 752 questions
- Trauma - 1118 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 261 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 97 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 359 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 55 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1269 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 123 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3325 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 382 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4458 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 33 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 80 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 38 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 23 questions
- Causes - 6297 questions
- Classification - 1206 questions
- Differential - 6191 questions
- Epidemiology - 454 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3351 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3760 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 953 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 38 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2023 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3370 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 454 questions
- History Physical - 13512 questions
- Legal - 71 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6167 questions
- Patient Education - 638 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6775 questions
- Toxicology - 538 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6002 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 121 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 97 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 52 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 114 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1485 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 116 questions
- Clinical Education - 181 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1280 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 42 questions
- Drug Information - 940 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 437 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 73 questions
COMLEX® Level 3 exam Articles (4,826)
Reactive arthritis (ReA) is inflammatory arthritis that manifests after several days to weeks after a gastrointestinal or genitourinary infection. ...
Androgen insensitivity syndrome (AIS) is a common etiology of sexual developmental disorders resulting in varying phenotypes. These disorders of an ...
Adolescence is the critical transition from childhood to adulthood, characterized by unique biological, cognitive, emotional, and social changes.
The normal adult hemoglobin is a hetero-tetramer consisting of two pairs of globin polypeptide chains: one pair of alpha chains and the next pair o ...
The blockage of anterior branches of the intercostal nerves is a selective superficial block, with a very low incidence of complications and effect ...