Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam.
We have 14,004 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,875 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 3 examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 3 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 3 exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 3 practice questions, COMLEX® level 3 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 3 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 3 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 3 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 3 examination. 3,660 authors and 49 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 3 exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 3 exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 3 exam is 14 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 3 exam is 420 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
Topics include: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Osteopathic Principles and Practice/ Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Surgery
COMLEX® Level 3 exam MCQs (14,004)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 3 exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 529 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2652 questions
- Connective Tissue - 354 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 789 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1465 questions
- Eyes - 503 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2260 questions
- Genetics - 415 questions
- Genitourinary - 740 questions
- Growth and Development - 471 questions
- Gynecologic - 632 questions
- Hematologic - 944 questions
- Infectious - 2887 questions
- Integument - 1230 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1953 questions
- Nervous - 2578 questions
- Nutrition - 265 questions
- Obstetric - 706 questions
- Oncologic - 1361 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 937 questions
- Pulmonary - 1719 questions
- Renal - 814 questions
- Surgery - 1227 questions
- Toxicology - 818 questions
- Trauma - 1247 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 272 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 107 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 381 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 61 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1390 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 136 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3540 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 422 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4741 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 34 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 91 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 41 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 27 questions
- Causes - 6904 questions
- Classification - 1381 questions
- Differential - 6733 questions
- Epidemiology - 444 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3679 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4106 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1049 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 41 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2258 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3754 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 471 questions
- History Physical - 14862 questions
- Legal - 81 questions
- Pathophysiology - 6828 questions
- Patient Education - 663 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7434 questions
- Toxicology - 593 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6545 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 133 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 101 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 59 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 124 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1684 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 139 questions
- Clinical Education - 214 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1348 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 1002 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 463 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 72 questions
COMLEX® Level 3 exam Articles (4,875)
The normal length of small bowel in an adult, starting from the duodenojejunal flexure, measures between 275 to 850 centimeters. Around 9 lite ...
The medical term xanthelasma palpebrarum is composed of two words. Xanthelasma, derived from ancient Greece, where "xanthos" means yellow and ...
Cervical cancer screening has become one of the cornerstones for preventative screening in the gynecological world. George Papanicolaou invented th ...
Nitric oxide, which exists in a gaseous state and is composed of two atoms, can be found in the natural environment as well as within parts of the ...
Albendazole is an FDA-approved medication for the treatment of a variety of parasitic worm infections. Albendazole is an antihelminthic medication ...
The drug of choice for recurrent bipolar illness management remains to be lithium. Lithium, ...
In the United States (U.S.), 30,000 to 40,000 amputations are performed each year. Amputations can occur for many reasons including severe trauma, ...
A urethral stricture is a narrowing of the urethra, causing obstructive symptoms. They usually result from injury to the urethral mucosa and tissue ...
Sickle cell disease (SCD) is a group of inherited red blood cell disorders affecting about 1 in 500 African American children and 1 in 36,000 ...
Seborrheic keratosis is a common type of epidermal tumor that is prevalent throughout middle-aged and elderly individuals.
Basic airway management in both the pediatric and adult populations includes assessing and managing airway patency, oxygen delivery, and ventilatio ...
Macrocytic anemia refers to macrocytosis (mean corpuscular volume (MCV) greater than 100 fL) in the setting of anemia (hemoglobin less than 12 g/dL ...
Primary bone cancer (PBC) is a rare malignant tumor of the bone, originating from primitive mesenchymal cells. It accounts for around 0.2% of all m ...
Salivary gland neoplasms encompass a wide array of different histologies and locations, including the parotid, submandibular gland, sublingual glan ...
Anaerobic bacteria are part of the normal flora of human skin and mucosal membranes. The site of anaerobic infection is commonly the ...
Robert V McJennett DO Private Practice Des Moines University ACOEP St Petersburg FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required