Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 5,311 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,643 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 3 examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 3 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 3 exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 3 practice questions, COMLEX® level 3 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 3 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 3 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 3 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 3 examination. 2,247 authors and 34 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 3 exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 3 exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 3 exam is 14 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
The COMLEX® Level 3 exam is 420 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 3 exam?
Topics include: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Osteopathic Principles and Practice/ Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Surgery
COMLEX® Level 3 exam MCQs (5,311)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 3 exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 234 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1155 questions
- Connective Tissue - 163 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 244 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 671 questions
- Eyes - 151 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1049 questions
- Genetics - 170 questions
- Genitourinary - 337 questions
- Growth and Development - 169 questions
- Gynecologic - 242 questions
- Hematologic - 374 questions
- Infectious - 1335 questions
- Integument - 423 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 776 questions
- Nervous - 1150 questions
- Nutrition - 108 questions
- Obstetric - 263 questions
- Oncologic - 503 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 305 questions
- Pulmonary - 679 questions
- Renal - 348 questions
- Surgery - 415 questions
- Toxicology - 278 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 474 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 6 questions
- Thoracic - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 100 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 60 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 165 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 27 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 551 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 52 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1651 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 129 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2075 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 9 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 34 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 12 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 7 questions
- Causes - 2816 questions
- Classification - 459 questions
- Differential - 2753 questions
- Epidemiology - 221 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1504 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1776 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 413 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 17 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 873 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1465 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 229 questions
- History Physical - 5954 questions
- Legal - 35 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2763 questions
- Patient Education - 271 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2877 questions
- Toxicology - 199 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2727 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 64 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 48 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 17 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 48 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 609 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 41 questions
- Clinical Education - 85 questions
- Biostatistics - 1 questions
- Resource Utilization - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 543 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 35 questions
- Drug Information - 356 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 158 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 22 questions
COMLEX® Level 3 exam Articles (2,643)
Cholera is a well-known disease caused by intestinal infection with the toxin-producing bacteria
Vitamin E is all the following eight compounds alpha, beta, gamma, and delta-tocopherol and alpha, beta, gamma, and delta-tocotrienol. Alpha-tocoph ...
Vesicoureteral reflux (VUR) is the retrograde urine flow from the urinary bladder to the upper urinary tract. It is often genetic. VUR can be asymp ...
Acute cholecystitis refers to inflammation of the gallbladder. The pathophysiologic mechanism of acute cholecystitis is blockage of the cystic duct ...
The rotator cuff (RC) is an anatomic coalescence of the muscle bellies and tendons of the supraspinatus (SS), infraspinatus (IS), teres minor (TM), ...