Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Advanced Practice Nurse Theory and Research Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Board Certification topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Advanced Practice Nurse Theory and Research Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$149Subscription per month per user
$359Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 272 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 43 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Theory and Research Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Theory and Research Advanced Practice Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Advanced Practice Nurse Theory and Research Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Theory and research practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the Theory and Research Examination. 32 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Advanced Practice Nurse Theory and Research Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Advanced Practice Nurse Theory and Research Exam Overview
How many hours is the Advanced Practice Nurse Theory and Research Exam?
The Advanced Practice Nurse Theory and Research Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Advanced Practice Nurse Theory and Research Exam?
The Advanced Practice Nurse Theory and Research Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Advanced Practice Nurse Theory and Research Exam?
Topics include: Topics covered in APRN courses on theory and research
Advanced Practice Nurse Theory and Research Exam MCQs (272)
Our question bank for the Advanced Practice Nurse Theory and Research Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 17 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 15 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 16 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 11 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 4 questions
- Nervous - 50 questions
- Nutrition - 4 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 26 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 26 questions
- Pulmonary - 5 questions
- Surgery - 5 questions
- Toxicology - 10 questions
- Trauma - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 46 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 56 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 11 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 92 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 20 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 7 questions
- Causes - 6 questions
- Classification - 8 questions
- Epidemiology - 146 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 8 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 16 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 100 questions
- History Physical - 23 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 5 questions
- Patient Education - 1 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 14 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 3 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 6 questions
- Clinical Education - 11 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 49 questions
- Drug Information - 6 questions
Advanced Practice Nurse Theory and Research Exam Articles (43)
Bias is colloquially defined as any tendency that limits impartial consideration of a question or issue. In academic research, bias refers to ...
Relative risk is a ratio of the probability of an event occurring in the exposed group versus the probability of the event occurring in the non-exp ...
Ethics are inherent in the practice of medicine. In the world of modern healthcare, the area of informatics plays a pivotal role in the mainte ...
T-test was first described by William Sealy Gosset in 1908, when he published his article under the pseudonym 'student' while working for a br ...
In medical epidemiology, prevalence is defined as the proportion of the population with a condition at a specific point in time (point prevalence) ...