This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of physicians.
At the conclusion of this activity, the learner will be better able to:
- Describe the typical physical exam findings associated with cerebral palsy.
- Outline the anticipated challenges for airway management in patients with cerebral palsy.
- Identify common intraoperative complications associated with cerebral palsy.
- Summarize anesthetic management considerations taken by the interprofessional team for patients with cerebral palsy.
Author(s) / Contributors Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
COMMERCIAL SUPPORT: This activity has received NO commercial support.
- Authors: Brady Miller
- Editors: Bryan Rondeau
- Editors-In-Chief: Daniel SizemoreRussell McAllisterJason Widrich
- Nurse Planner/Reviewer/Editor:Lisa Haddad
- Nurse Planner/Reviewer/Editor:Bernadette Makar
- Nurse Planner/Reviewer/Editor:Dorothy Caputo
- Pharmacy Planner/Reviewer/Editor:Mark Pellegrini
- Physician Planner/Reviewer/Editor:Scott Dulebohn
Continuing Education Accreditation Information
Quillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- StatPearls and ETSU are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Equal Access Institutions.
Medium or Media Used:
- Computer Requirements: Internet Access
- E-mail Address
Instructions for Credit
- Register for the activity and create a StatPearls login.
- Complete the entire self-study activity.
- Complete the post-test assessments.
- Successfully pass the post-test with a minimum score of 100%.
- Complete the evaluation survey.
- Obtain a certificate.
- If you have a question about the ETSU CME providership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.