Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Vascular Surgery Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The American Board of Surgery® and AOA Board of Surgery® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Vascular Surgery Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 662 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 307 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Vascular Surgery Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Vascular Surgeon subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Vascular Surgery Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls vascular surgery prep questions, vascular surgery review questions, and vascular surgery test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Vascular Surgery Examination. 362 authors and 13 editors have contributed to the development of the Vascular Surgery Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Vascular Surgery Exam Overview
How many hours is the Vascular Surgery Exam?
The Vascular Surgery Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the Vascular Surgery Exam?
The Vascular Surgery Exam is 250 questions.
What topics are covered on the Vascular Surgery Exam?
Topics include: Cerebrovascular - 8%, Upper Extremity - 2%, Thoracic Outlet Syndromes - 2%, Abdominal Aneurysms - 8%, Lower Extremity Occlusive Disease - 8%, Mesenteric - 4%, Renal - 2%, Thoracic Aorta - 3%, Venous Disease - 8%, Liver/Portal Hypertension - 1%, Lymphatic Problems - 1%, Vascular Trama - 3%, Angioaccess - 2%, Complications - 3%, Amputations - 2%, Imaging - 2%, Vascular Medicine - 3%, Endovascular - 3%, Applied Science - 5%, Core Surgery - 6%, and Surgical/Medical Knowledge - 24%
Vascular Surgery Exam MCQs (662)
Our question bank for the Vascular Surgery Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 653 questions
- Connective Tissue - 9 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 20 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 13 questions
- Eyes - 12 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 67 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 15 questions
- Growth and Development - 10 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 60 questions
- Infectious - 22 questions
- Integument - 24 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 78 questions
- Nervous - 96 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 6 questions
- Oncologic - 18 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 30 questions
- Renal - 56 questions
- Surgery - 224 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Trauma - 106 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 18 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 26 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 13 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 216 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 242 questions
- Causes - 276 questions
- Classification - 81 questions
- Differential - 333 questions
- Epidemiology - 17 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 119 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 65 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 45 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 105 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 400 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 3 questions
- History Physical - 657 questions
- Pathophysiology - 282 questions
- Patient Education - 18 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 395 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 184 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 6 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 312 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 20 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 25 questions
- Drug Information - 14 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Vascular Surgery Exam Articles (307)
Cardiac catheterization is one of the most widely performed cardiac procedures. In the United States, more than 1,000,000 cardiac catheterization p ...
The saphenous nerve, artery, and vein are integral structures of a neurovascular bundle that courses through the thigh and leg of the lower limb. F ...
A mycotic aneurysm is dilation of an arterial wall due to infection. The term "mycotic" was coined by Willaim Osler in his
Deep venous thrombosis (DVT) is a common condition that appears in the emergency department and outpatient settings. Clinical diagnosis is unreliab ...
Traumatic injuries can range from minor wounds to major, complex injuries causing shock and multi-system organ dysfunction. Trauma is the leading c ...