Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Preventative Medicine® and American Osteopathic Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine Examination Committee topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 387 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 113 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Undersea Hyperbaric Medicine Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Undersea & Hyperbaric Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls undersea and hyperbaric prep questions, undersea and hyperbaric review questions, and undersea and hyperbaric test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Undersea Hyperbaric Medicine Examination. 110 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam Overview
How many hours is the Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam?
The Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam?
The Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam?
Topics include: Fundamentals: Physics of Diving, Rec/trtmnt of phys/pharm effects/tox of gases, Equipment, Decompression Theory, Pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, and management of dysbarism; Diving Medicine: Physiologic effects of diving; Diving operations; Bounce diving, Medical and Technical Support of Diving, Clinical Hyperbaric Medicine, Indications for Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, and Patient Management
Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam MCQs (387)
Our question bank for the Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 41 questions
- Connective Tissue - 21 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 56 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 16 questions
- Eyes - 28 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 10 questions
- Genitourinary - 13 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 55 questions
- Integument - 60 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 53 questions
- Nervous - 67 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 30 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 127 questions
- Surgery - 18 questions
- Toxicology - 68 questions
- Trauma - 74 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 8 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 108 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 116 questions
- Causes - 128 questions
- Classification - 20 questions
- Differential - 138 questions
- Epidemiology - 9 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 40 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 27 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 17 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 28 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 45 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 24 questions
- History Physical - 365 questions
- Pathophysiology - 135 questions
- Patient Education - 34 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 224 questions
- Toxicology - 17 questions
- Treatment Medical - 247 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 18 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 13 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 24 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 4 questions
Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam Articles (113)
Increased popularity in recreational scuba diving adds to an ongoing category of diving-related injuries and illnesses. Whether recreational or occ ...
Studies regarding hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) on angiogenesis demonstrate an increased rate of blood vessel formation. As such, HBOT is a pote ...
Drowning is defined as a process of experiencing respiratory impairment from submersion/immersion in a liquid medium. To delineate the incident's o ...
Oxygen has been shown to be harmful to many tissues in the body via the formation of oxygen free radicals through normal metabolic processes. The h ...
Sea snakes, thought to be the most abundant venomous reptiles on the planet, are found in the warm, tropical waters of the Indian and Pacific ...