Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Preventative Medicine® and American Osteopathic Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine Examination Committee content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 400 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 116 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Undersea Hyperbaric Medicine Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Undersea & Hyperbaric Physician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls undersea and hyperbaric prep questions, undersea and hyperbaric review questions, and undersea and hyperbaric test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Undersea Hyperbaric Medicine Examination. 114 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam Overview
How many hours is the Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam?
The Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam?
The Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam?
Topics include: Fundamentals: Physics of Diving, Rec/trtmnt of phys/pharm effects/tox of gases, Equipment, Decompression Theory, Pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, and management of dysbarism; Diving Medicine: Physiologic effects of diving; Diving operations; Bounce diving, Medical and Technical Support of Diving, Clinical Hyperbaric Medicine, Indications for Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, and Patient Management
Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam MCQs (400)
Our question bank for the Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 6 questions
- Cardiovascular - 42 questions
- Connective Tissue - 21 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 57 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 16 questions
- Eyes - 29 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 11 questions
- Genitourinary - 14 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 7 questions
- Infectious - 54 questions
- Integument - 66 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 54 questions
- Nervous - 70 questions
- Obstetric - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 30 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 132 questions
- Surgery - 20 questions
- Toxicology - 70 questions
- Trauma - 81 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 9 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 115 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 126 questions
- Causes - 136 questions
- Classification - 24 questions
- Differential - 147 questions
- Epidemiology - 9 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 39 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 28 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 21 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 32 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 45 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 25 questions
- History Physical - 386 questions
- Pathophysiology - 144 questions
- Patient Education - 38 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 227 questions
- Toxicology - 22 questions
- Treatment Medical - 257 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 18 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 13 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 26 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 8 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 6 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
Undersea and Hyperbaric Exam Articles (116)
Surface decompression (Sur-D) is a decompression technique used primarily in military and commercial surface-supplied diving. On a Sur-D decompress ...
Transcutaneous oximetry (TcPO) is a non-invasive, simple and reliable diagnostic method used to assess peri-wound oxygenation and microcirculatory ...
Thermal burns are common in the United States, and approximately 2 million people are injured every year, with about 155 per million patients needi ...
Human limbs are composed of muscle groups divided by fascial membranes into anatomic compartments. When a limb sustains trauma (i.e., crush injury, ...
Otic Barotrauma (OBT) or ear barotrauma is a tissue injury to the ear secondary to inadequate pressure equalization between gas-filled body spaces ...