Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the PLAB 1 Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to General Medical Council content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the PLAB 1 Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 8,909 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,731 PubMed indexed review articles related to the PLAB 1 Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical PLAB 1 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test PLAB 1 Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls PLAB 1 practice questions, PLAB 1 Qbank, PLAB 1 review questions will help you achieve a top score on the PLAB 1 Test. 2,394 authors and 25 editors have contributed to the development of the PLAB 1 Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
PLAB 1 Exam Overview
How many hours is the PLAB 1 Exam?
The PLAB 1 Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the PLAB 1 Exam?
The PLAB 1 Exam is 180 questions.
What topics are covered on the PLAB 1 Exam?
Topics include: Good Medical Practice - Duties of a Doctor; Professionalism in Action; Domain 1 - Knowledge Skills and Performance; Domain 2 - Safety and Quality; Domain 3 - Communication Partnership and Teamwork; and Domain 4 - Maintaining Trust
PLAB 1 Exam MCQs (8,909)
Our question bank for the PLAB 1 Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 374 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1703 questions
- Connective Tissue - 248 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 528 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1095 questions
- Eyes - 365 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1517 questions
- Genetics - 236 questions
- Genitourinary - 417 questions
- Growth and Development - 210 questions
- Gynecologic - 395 questions
- Hematologic - 627 questions
- Infectious - 2024 questions
- Integument - 662 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1083 questions
- Nervous - 1735 questions
- Nutrition - 233 questions
- Obstetric - 500 questions
- Oncologic - 618 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 494 questions
- Pulmonary - 1008 questions
- Renal - 541 questions
- Surgery - 545 questions
- Toxicology - 371 questions
- Trauma - 718 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 4 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 118 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 83 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 277 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 52 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 897 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 97 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2575 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 226 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3125 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 17 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 21 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 21 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 9 questions
- Causes - 4675 questions
- Classification - 629 questions
- Differential - 4183 questions
- Epidemiology - 255 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1969 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2689 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 501 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 28 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1097 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1892 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 231 questions
- History Physical - 9056 questions
- Legal - 28 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4636 questions
- Patient Education - 313 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 3886 questions
- Toxicology - 254 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3442 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 34 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 69 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 18 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 22 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 637 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 33 questions
- Clinical Education - 116 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 746 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 9 questions
- Drug Information - 682 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 182 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 68 questions
PLAB 1 Exam Articles (2,731)
The superior intercostal artery (SIA), also known as the highest intercostal artery or the supreme intercostal artery, is a division of the costoce ...
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a chronic gastrointestinal disorder characterized by the regurgitation of gastric contents into the esoph ...
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is an autosomal recessive (AR) disorder that commonly affects the White population with an annual incidence of approximat ...
A carotid bruit is a vascular sound usually heard with a stethoscope over the carotid artery because of turbulent, non-laminar blood flow through a ...
Obtaining central venous access is important in administering a large volume of fluids, monitoring the fluid balance, and in patients in whom perip ...