Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the PLAB 1 Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the General Medical Council topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the PLAB 1 Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 7,605 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,941 PubMed indexed review articles related to the PLAB 1 Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical PLAB 1 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test PLAB 1 Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls PLAB 1 practice questions, PLAB 1 Qbank, PLAB 1 review questions will help you achieve a top score on the PLAB 1 Test. 2,497 authors and 28 editors have contributed to the development of the PLAB 1 Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
PLAB 1 Exam Overview
How many hours is the PLAB 1 Exam?
The PLAB 1 Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the PLAB 1 Exam?
The PLAB 1 Exam is 180 questions.
What topics are covered on the PLAB 1 Exam?
Topics include: Good Medical Practice - Duties of a Doctor; Professionalism in Action; Domain 1 - Knowledge Skills and Performance; Domain 2 - Safety and Quality; Domain 3 - Communication Partnership and Teamwork; and Domain 4 - Maintaining Trust
PLAB 1 Exam MCQs (7,605)
Our question bank for the PLAB 1 Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 325 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1518 questions
- Connective Tissue - 214 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 465 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 983 questions
- Eyes - 300 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1332 questions
- Genetics - 203 questions
- Genitourinary - 365 questions
- Growth and Development - 187 questions
- Gynecologic - 307 questions
- Hematologic - 497 questions
- Infectious - 1791 questions
- Integument - 554 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 936 questions
- Nervous - 1604 questions
- Nutrition - 210 questions
- Obstetric - 389 questions
- Oncologic - 516 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 413 questions
- Pulmonary - 894 questions
- Renal - 469 questions
- Surgery - 470 questions
- Toxicology - 366 questions
- Trauma - 617 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 9 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 96 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 77 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 242 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 46 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 816 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 82 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2347 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 182 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2894 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 15 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 17 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 14 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 4061 questions
- Classification - 549 questions
- Differential - 3679 questions
- Epidemiology - 214 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1700 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2344 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 465 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 25 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 925 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1653 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 225 questions
- History Physical - 7874 questions
- Legal - 22 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4078 questions
- Patient Education - 305 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 3440 questions
- Toxicology - 256 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3071 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 27 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 64 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 12 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 18 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 545 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 26 questions
- Clinical Education - 131 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 669 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 9 questions
- Drug Information - 609 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 176 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 59 questions
PLAB 1 Exam Articles (2,941)
Asplenia means the absence of a spleen. Asplenia can occur in a variety of clinical settings, and it can refer to an anatomic absence of the spleen ...
Injuries to the spleen are one of the most common injuries in abdominal trauma. Unrecognized injury can be a cause of preventable traumatic death.& ...
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) or small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL) is an indolent malignancy characterized by increased production of mature bu ...
Magnus reported the first case of pseudobulbar palsy in 1837 in a patient having multiple infarcts. Lepine, in 1877 introduced the term pseudobulba ...
Pityriasis rosea is an acute self-limiting papulosquamous disorder. It is characterized by a herald patch followed by scaly oval patches on th ...