Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the PLAB 1 Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to General Medical Council content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the PLAB 1 Exam.
We have 9,517 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,608 PubMed indexed review articles related to the PLAB 1 Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical PLAB 1 Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test PLAB 1 Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls PLAB 1 practice questions, PLAB 1 Qbank, PLAB 1 review questions will help you achieve a top score on the PLAB 1 Test. 2,294 authors and 24 editors have contributed to the development of the PLAB 1 Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
PLAB 1 Exam Overview
How many hours is the PLAB 1 Exam?
The PLAB 1 Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the PLAB 1 Exam?
The PLAB 1 Exam is 180 questions.
What topics are covered on the PLAB 1 Exam?
Topics include: Good Medical Practice - Duties of a Doctor; Professionalism in Action; Domain 1 - Knowledge Skills and Performance; Domain 2 - Safety and Quality; Domain 3 - Communication Partnership and Teamwork; and Domain 4 - Maintaining Trust
PLAB 1 Exam MCQs (9,517)
Our question bank for the PLAB 1 Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 398 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1759 questions
- Connective Tissue - 259 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 557 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1124 questions
- Eyes - 402 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1615 questions
- Genetics - 241 questions
- Genitourinary - 430 questions
- Growth and Development - 205 questions
- Gynecologic - 413 questions
- Hematologic - 680 questions
- Infectious - 2141 questions
- Integument - 688 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1110 questions
- Nervous - 1762 questions
- Nutrition - 232 questions
- Obstetric - 544 questions
- Oncologic - 662 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 522 questions
- Pulmonary - 1096 questions
- Renal - 591 questions
- Surgery - 593 questions
- Toxicology - 387 questions
- Trauma - 728 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 121 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 88 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 301 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 51 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 977 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 115 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2660 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 240 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3248 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 17 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 22 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 20 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 11 questions
- Causes - 4927 questions
- Classification - 683 questions
- Differential - 4312 questions
- Epidemiology - 269 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2043 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2838 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 494 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 27 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1178 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1976 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 238 questions
- History Physical - 9603 questions
- Legal - 31 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4914 questions
- Patient Education - 293 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 4061 questions
- Toxicology - 266 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3653 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 37 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 70 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 21 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 27 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 685 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 36 questions
- Clinical Education - 123 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 793 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 717 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 193 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 70 questions
PLAB 1 Exam Articles (2,608)
The palatine or faucial tonsils are in the lateral oropharynx. They are found between the palatoglossal arch anteriorly and the palatopha ...
In a normal pregnancy, the placenta anchors to decidualized endometrium. The abnormal invasi ...
Among the nasal emergencies, epistaxis is one of the most common chief complaints in patients presenting to the emergency department. Typically, an ...
The 9-valent human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine (9vHPV) is a second-generation, non-infectious, recombinant, 9-valent vaccine indicated to prevent ...
To maintain the physiological requirements of the body, it is essential to take a sufficient amount of micro and macronutrients; however, the overc ...
Drug-drug interactions (DDI) are a frequently encountered phenomenon in palliative care (PC) settings. To optimize management, clinicians should be ...
Priapism is a disorder in which the penis maintains a prolonged, rigid erection in the absence of appropriate stimulation. Definitions vary re ...
Tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs) were introduced in the late 1950s for the treatment of depression. However, with the advent of selective serotonin ...
Ganglion cysts are synovial cysts that are filled with gelatinous mucoid material and commonly encountered in orthopedic clinical practice. Althoug ...
Cephalexin is an antibiotic that is effective against most gram-positive cocci. Additionally, cephalexin is effective against gram-negative bacteri ...
The birth of an infant with ambiguous genitalia generates difficult multiple medical, surgical, ethical, psychosocial, and physical issues for ...
Aldosterone is a mineralocorticoid hormone. It is secreted by the zona glomerulosa, the outermost layer of the Adrenal cortex. Excess production of ...
A fistula is an abnormal connection between 2 epithelial surfaces. This is a general definition that applies to most of the known fistula but ...
Hyponatremia is defined as a serum sodium concentration of less than 135 mEq/L but can vary to some extent depending upon the set values of varied ...
Umbilical cord prolapse (UCP) occurs when the umbilical cord exits the cervical opening before the fetal presenting part. It is a rare obstetric em ...
Ed Emmanuel MB ChB, BSc Editor in Chief University of Bristol DFFP, DRCOG, DGM, DCH, MRCGP, MAcadMEd Bristol PA
Joanna M Duthie PhD, MBBS Member of the Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh Ivybridge
Hussain Sajjad MBBS Medical Officer RMU and Allied Hospitals Islamabad
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required