Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Dental UK Overseas Registration Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the General Dental Council United Kingdom Board topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Dental UK Overseas Registration Examination.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,050 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 212 PubMed indexed review articles related to the General Dental Council of the UK . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Dentists subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Dental UK Overseas Registration Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ORE exam, ORE quiz questions, and ORE test questions will help you achieve a top score on the General Dental Council of the UK . 202 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Dental UK Overseas Registration Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Dental UK Overseas Registration Examination Overview
How many hours is the Dental UK Overseas Registration Examination?
The Dental UK Overseas Registration Examination is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Dental UK Overseas Registration Examination?
The Dental UK Overseas Registration Examination is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Dental UK Overseas Registration Examination?
Topics include: Periodontics, Endodontics, Orthodontics/Pediatric, Pharmacology, Prosthodontics, Oral Diagnosis, Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery/Pain Control, Operative Dentistry, and Patient Management
Dental UK Overseas Registration Examination MCQs (1,050)
Our question bank for the Dental UK Overseas Registration Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 9 questions
- Cardiovascular - 16 questions
- Connective Tissue - 29 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 383 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 7 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 10 questions
- Genetics - 6 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 23 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 145 questions
- Dermatology - 85 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 68 questions
- Nervous - 48 questions
- Nutrition - 11 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 52 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 9 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 55 questions
- Toxicology - 17 questions
- Trauma - 60 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 718 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 4 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 33 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 137 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 176 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 354 questions
- Classification - 146 questions
- Differential - 383 questions
- Epidemiology - 41 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 158 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 46 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 15 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 77 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 148 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 9 questions
- History Physical - 863 questions
- Pathophysiology - 509 questions
- Patient Education - 41 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 351 questions
- Toxicology - 22 questions
- Treatment Medical - 281 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 3 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 12 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 81 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 307 questions
- Clinical Education - 17 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 26 questions
- Drug Information - 29 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 16 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 7 questions
Dental UK Overseas Registration Examination Articles (212)
Periodontal diseases are disease processes involving the periodontium, a term used to describe the supportive apparatus surrounding the tooth, whic ...
The tongue is readily visible to patients who may present for assessment of a variety of incidentally noted disorders or may present as a referral ...
Conscious sedation is a technique whereby patients undergo a drug-induced depression of their consciousness but retain the ability t ...
Extraction of unerupted teeth is a standard dental procedure performed by various dental specialties, from general dentistry to oral surgery. Denta ...
The sense of taste, or gustation, permits us to differentiate enjoyable from unpleasant food. Enjoyable food could be the food tasting sweet, salty ...