Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Prescribing Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the UK Foundation Program topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Prescribing Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 2,420 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,113 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Prescribing Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical UK Prescribing Safety Assessment Examination subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Prescribing Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pharmacology practice exam questions, prescribing assessment questions, prescribing safety assessment practice test questions, and prescribing safety assessment exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Prescribing Examination. 1,071 authors and 17 editors have contributed to the development of the Prescribing Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Prescribing Exam Overview
How many hours is the Prescribing Exam?
The Prescribing Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Prescribing Exam?
The Prescribing Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Prescribing Exam?
Topics include: UK - Prescribing Safety Assessment (PSA) exam is designed to assess performance at the end of medical school instruction.
Prescribing Exam MCQs (2,420)
Our question bank for the Prescribing Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 129 questions
- Cardiovascular - 551 questions
- Connective Tissue - 28 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 69 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 416 questions
- Eyes - 63 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 348 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 158 questions
- Growth and Development - 9 questions
- Gynecologic - 86 questions
- Hematologic - 202 questions
- Infectious - 407 questions
- Dermatology - 143 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 182 questions
- Nervous - 546 questions
- Nutrition - 33 questions
- Obstetric - 61 questions
- Oncologic - 225 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 292 questions
- Pulmonary - 239 questions
- Renal - 183 questions
- Surgery - 93 questions
- Toxicology - 536 questions
- Trauma - 44 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 8 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 27 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1577 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 12 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 301 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 60 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1334 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 1263 questions
- Classification - 176 questions
- Differential - 536 questions
- Epidemiology - 16 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 199 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 439 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 116 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 82 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 122 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 23 questions
- History Physical - 2438 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1498 questions
- Patient Education - 70 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1536 questions
- Toxicology - 396 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2558 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 6 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 54 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1077 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 19 questions
- Drug Information - 1717 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 414 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 218 questions
Prescribing Exam Articles (1,113)
Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), also known as mucopolysaccharides, are negatively-charged polysaccharide compounds. They are composed of repeating ...
Vericiguat is a novel agent, an oral soluble guanylate cyclase stimulator used to treat heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF) p ...
Cyclic AMP was first discovered by Dr. Earl W. Sutherland in 1958 for which he received a Nobel prize.Cyclic adenosine monop ...
Pancrelipase, a combination of lipase, protease, and amylase, has been shown to benefit patients with exocrine pancreatic insufficiency.
Eplerenone is classified as an aldosterone antagonist and has been available in the United States since 2002. Eplerenone’s key advantag ...