Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Toxicology Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Emergency Medicine®, and the American Board of Preventative Medicine® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Toxicology Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$199Subscription per month per user
$499Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,375 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 525 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Toxicology Exam. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Toxicology Medical Doctor subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Toxicology Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls toxicology prep questions, toxicology review questions, and toxicology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Toxicology Exam. 568 authors and 13 editors have contributed to the development of the Toxicology Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Toxicology Exam Overview
How many hours is the Toxicology Exam?
The Toxicology Exam is ABEM® - 8 and ABPM® - 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the Toxicology Exam?
The Toxicology Exam is ABEM® - 300 and ABPM® - 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Toxicology Exam?
Topics include: ABEM® Exam - Principals of Toxicology - 10%, Toxins and Toxicants - 50%, Clinical Assessment - 10%, Therapeutics - 10%, Assessment and Population Health - 10%, and Analytical and Forensic Toxicology - 10%; ABPM® Exam: Principles of Toxicology - 10%, Pharmacology/Toxicology, Molecular Components/Mechanisms - 7%, Cytotoxic Mechanisms, Principles of Radiation, Mutagenesis and Carcinogenesis, Mechanisms of Reproductive Developmental Toxicology, Toxins and Toxicants - 50%, Drugs - 22%, Drugs of Abuse - 6%, Industrial, Household, and Environmental Toxicants - 15%, Natural Products - 5%, Warfare and Terrorism - 1%, Radiological - 1%, and Clinical Assessment - 10%, Therapeutics-10%, Assessment and Population Health-10%, and Analytical and Forensic Toxicology-10%
Toxicology Exam MCQs (1,375)
Our question bank for the Toxicology Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 38 questions
- Cardiovascular - 129 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 15 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 96 questions
- Eyes - 29 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 145 questions
- Genetics - 6 questions
- Genitourinary - 12 questions
- Growth and Development - 8 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 76 questions
- Infectious - 100 questions
- Integument - 75 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 51 questions
- Nervous - 251 questions
- Nutrition - 24 questions
- Obstetric - 11 questions
- Oncologic - 32 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 117 questions
- Pulmonary - 158 questions
- Renal - 26 questions
- Surgery - 22 questions
- Toxicology - 1331 questions
- Trauma - 47 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 14 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 18 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 334 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 283 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 36 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 541 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 666 questions
- Classification - 83 questions
- Differential - 572 questions
- Epidemiology - 25 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 157 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 321 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 76 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 44 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 70 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 25 questions
- History Physical - 1271 questions
- Legal - 5 questions
- Pathophysiology - 641 questions
- Patient Education - 22 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 754 questions
- Toxicology - 833 questions
- Treatment Medical - 810 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 30 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 27 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 256 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 347 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 118 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 74 questions
Toxicology Exam Articles (525)
Neurokinin-1 (NK-1) receptor antagonists are a class of antiemetic drugs that possess unique anxiolytic, antidepressant, and antiemetic properties. ...
Scopolamine is a medication used to manage and treat postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV) and motion sickness. It is in the anticholinergic cla ...
Obesity is a chronic disease with increasing prevalence worldwide, not only in adults but also in adolescents and children, and is now conside ...
Magnesium is a mineral that is naturally found in your body and in the food you consume daily. It is responsible for many processes within the body ...