Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Sports Medicine Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM)®, the American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM)®, the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM)®, the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP)®, and American Osteopathic Sports Medicine Examination Committee® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Sports Medicine Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 720 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 388 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Sports Medicine Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Sports Medicine Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Sports Medicine Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls sports medicine prep questions, sports medicine review questions, and sports medicine test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Sports Medicine Examination. 383 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the Sports Medicine Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Sports Medicine Exam Overview
How many hours is the Sports Medicine Exam?
The Sports Medicine Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Sports Medicine Exam?
The Sports Medicine Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Sports Medicine Exam?
Topics include: Role of the Team Physician - 1%, Basic Science of Sports - 16%, Health Promotion/Prevention Aspects of Sports Medicine - 20%, Emergency Assessment and Care - 8%, Dx, Mx, Rx of Sports-Related Injuries and Conditions - 50%, Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation - 3%, and Procedures - 2%
Sports Medicine Exam MCQs (720)
Our question bank for the Sports Medicine Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 48 questions
- Connective Tissue - 65 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 22 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 23 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 6 questions
- Growth and Development - 6 questions
- Gynecologic - 5 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 14 questions
- Integument - 11 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 654 questions
- Nervous - 110 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 45 questions
- Renal - 7 questions
- Surgery - 38 questions
- Toxicology - 10 questions
- Trauma - 351 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 11 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 10 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 199 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 209 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Causes - 302 questions
- Classification - 90 questions
- Differential - 393 questions
- Epidemiology - 21 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 112 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 32 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 15 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 41 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 335 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 16 questions
- History Physical - 719 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 316 questions
- Patient Education - 48 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 309 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Treatment Medical - 150 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 47 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 9 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 29 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 78 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 14 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 7 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
Sports Medicine Exam Articles (388)
Bursitis is the general term used to describe inflammation of any bursae. The bursae are the cavitary structures lined with synovial tissue that cu ...
March fractures (metatarsal stress fractures) were first described in 1855, termed after the foot pain and swelling experienced by Prussian soldier ...
Surface decompression (Sur-D) is a decompression technique used primarily in military and commercial surface-supplied diving. On a Sur-D decompress ...
The anterior interosseous nerve (AIN) is the terminal motor branch of the median nerve. It branches from the median nerve in the proxima ...
The “sports physical,” otherwise referred to as “preparticipation physical evaluation,” is the result of a collaborative ef ...