Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ABSS® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Spine Surgery® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ABSS® Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 750 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 262 PubMed indexed review articles related to the American Board of Spine Surgery® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Board Certified Spine Surgeon subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test ABSS® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls spine surgery prep questions, spine surgery review questions, and spine surgery test questions will help you achieve a top score on the American Board of Spine Surgery® Examination. 269 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the ABSS® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ABSS® Exam Overview
How many hours is the ABSS® Exam?
The ABSS® Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the ABSS® Exam?
The ABSS® Exam is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the ABSS® Exam?
Topics include: Basic Sciences; Clinical Sciences; Surgical Sciences; and General Topics
ABSS® Exam MCQs (750)
Our question bank for the ABSS® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 30 questions
- Connective Tissue - 24 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 5 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 5 questions
- Growth and Development - 18 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 35 questions
- Integument - 3 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 486 questions
- Nervous - 654 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 7 questions
- Oncologic - 70 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 9 questions
- Surgery - 190 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 213 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 11 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 3 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 15 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 282 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 293 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Causes - 332 questions
- Classification - 102 questions
- Differential - 373 questions
- Epidemiology - 12 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 121 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 35 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 24 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 92 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 471 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 754 questions
- Legal - 4 questions
- Pathophysiology - 413 questions
- Patient Education - 22 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 477 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Treatment Medical - 158 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 23 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 4 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 11 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 9 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 292 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 49 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 11 questions
- Drug Information - 6 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 6 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
ABSS® Exam Articles (262)
Tumors in the spine comprise about 15% of all tumors in the central nervous system. They usually are benign and cause symptoms primarily ...
Imaging of the body is often complicated by the fact that anatomic structures overlap each other. Diagnostic accuracy of radiographs generally refe ...
The spinal nerves emanate from the spinal cord as pairs of nerves composed of both sensory and motor fibers that function as the intermediary betwe ...
A Chance fracture is an unstable spine fracture that typically occurs at the thoracolumbar junction. It is a horizontal fracture extending from pos ...
Extracellular vesicles (EVs) are a cluster of nano-sized vesicles of different sizes, cargo, and surface markers that are secreted into the ex ...