Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the AHSA® Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the AHSA® Certification Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$49Subscription per month per user
$119Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 518 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 152 PubMed indexed review articles related to the SLP Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Speech Pathologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test AHSA® Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls AHSA® questions will help you achieve a top score on the SLP Certification Examination. 178 authors and 6 editors have contributed to the development of the AHSA® Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
AHSA® Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the AHSA® Certification Exam?
The AHSA® Certification Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the AHSA® Certification Exam?
The AHSA® Certification Exam is 132 questions.
What topics are covered on the AHSA® Certification Exam?
Topics include: Foundations, Evaluations, and Treatment
AHSA® Certification Exam MCQs (518)
Our question bank for the AHSA® Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 314 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 18 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 28 questions
- Infectious - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 22 questions
- Nervous - 132 questions
- Nutrition - 11 questions
- Oncologic - 2 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 24 questions
- Pulmonary - 28 questions
- Surgery - 18 questions
- Trauma - 10 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 13 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 6 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 35 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 25 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 45 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 24 questions
- Causes - 44 questions
- Classification - 33 questions
- Differential - 30 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 28 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 3 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 5 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 13 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 9 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 129 questions
- Pathophysiology - 88 questions
- Patient Education - 6 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 37 questions
- Treatment Medical - 18 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 20 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 224 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 24 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
AHSA® Certification Exam Articles (152)
The genioglossus is a paired tongue muscle that is in the group of extrinsic muscles of the tongue. The other extrinsic muscles of the tongue are t ...
Aphasia is a language disorder caused by damage in a specific brain area that controls language expression and comprehension. Primary progress ...
Asperger syndrome (AS) was first described by Hans Asperger in 1944, as the behavioral characterization of individuals who have difficulties in com ...
The recurrent laryngeal nerve (RLN) branches off the vagus nerve (cranial nerve X) and has an indirect course through the neck. It supplies innerva ...
The vestibulocochlear nerve, also referred to as the eighth cranial nerve (CN XIII), is a sensory afferent nerve that transmits electrochemical imp ...