Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Rheumatology Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Internal Medicine® and Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Rheumatology Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 918 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 407 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Rheumatologist Board Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Rheumatologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Rheumatology Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls rheumatology prep questions, rheumatology review questions, and rheumatology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Rheumatologist Board Certification Examination. 447 authors and 13 editors have contributed to the development of the Rheumatology Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Rheumatology Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Rheumatology Certification Exam?
The Rheumatology Certification Exam is 10 hours.
How many questions is the Rheumatology Certification Exam?
The Rheumatology Certification Exam is 240 questions.
What topics are covered on the Rheumatology Certification Exam?
Topics include: Basic and Clinical Sciences - 7%, Crystal-induced Arthropathies - 5%, Infections and Related Arthritides - 6%, Metabolic Bone Disease - 5.5%, Osteoarthritis and Related Disorders - 5%, Rheumatoid Arthritis - 13%, Seronegative Spondyloarthropathies - 6.5%, Other Rheumatic and Connective Tissue Disorders (ORCT) - 16.5%, Lupus Erythematosus - 9%, Nonarticular and Regional Musculoskeletal Disorders - 7%, Nonrheumatic Systemic Disorders - 9%, Vasculitides - 8.5%, and Miscellaneous Topics-2%
Rheumatology Certification Exam MCQs (918)
Our question bank for the Rheumatology Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 171 questions
- Cardiovascular - 82 questions
- Connective Tissue - 402 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 25 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 66 questions
- Eyes - 62 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 64 questions
- Genetics - 10 questions
- Genitourinary - 29 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Gynecologic - 6 questions
- Hematologic - 37 questions
- Infectious - 88 questions
- Integument - 147 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 657 questions
- Nervous - 87 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 9 questions
- Oncologic - 29 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 8 questions
- Pulmonary - 90 questions
- Renal - 60 questions
- Surgery - 15 questions
- Toxicology - 34 questions
- Trauma - 20 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 7 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 110 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 175 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 255 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Causes - 321 questions
- Classification - 76 questions
- Differential - 523 questions
- Epidemiology - 27 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 317 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 388 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 44 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 137 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 253 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 11 questions
- History Physical - 916 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 439 questions
- Patient Education - 29 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 446 questions
- Toxicology - 28 questions
- Treatment Medical - 459 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 19 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 30 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 127 questions
- Drug Information - 107 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 45 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 5 questions
Rheumatology Certification Exam Articles (407)
Synovial chondromatosis (SC) is a benign uncommon condition of the synovial membrane of joints, tendon sheaths, and bursae that can result in ...
Doxycycline hyclate is a water-soluble tetracycline antibiotic that kills and prevents the growth of a wide range of gram-posit ...
Monoarthritis is inflammation of one joint characterized by joint swelling, pain, warmth, and sometimes fever and periarticular erythema. Arthritis ...
Allergic interstitial nephritis (AIN) is the most common form of acute interstitial nephritis. It is most often caused by exposure to a drug. AIN i ...
Arthritis is defined as "painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints." Arthritis can be broadly classified into two categories, inflammatory a ...