Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Rheumatology Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Internal Medicine® and Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Rheumatology Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 947 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 405 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Rheumatologist Board Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Rheumatologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Rheumatology Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls rheumatology prep questions, rheumatology review questions, and rheumatology test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Rheumatologist Board Certification Examination. 441 authors and 14 editors have contributed to the development of the Rheumatology Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Rheumatology Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Rheumatology Certification Exam?
The Rheumatology Certification Exam is 10 hours.
How many questions is the Rheumatology Certification Exam?
The Rheumatology Certification Exam is 240 questions.
What topics are covered on the Rheumatology Certification Exam?
Topics include: Basic and Clinical Sciences - 7%, Crystal-induced Arthropathies - 5%, Infections and Related Arthritides - 6%, Metabolic Bone Disease - 5.5%, Osteoarthritis and Related Disorders - 5%, Rheumatoid Arthritis - 13%, Seronegative Spondyloarthropathies - 6.5%, Other Rheumatic and Connective Tissue Disorders (ORCT) - 16.5%, Lupus Erythematosus - 9%, Nonarticular and Regional Musculoskeletal Disorders - 7%, Nonrheumatic Systemic Disorders - 9%, Vasculitides - 8.5%, and Miscellaneous Topics-2%
Rheumatology Certification Exam MCQs (947)
Our question bank for the Rheumatology Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 184 questions
- Cardiovascular - 94 questions
- Connective Tissue - 374 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 26 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 69 questions
- Eyes - 69 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 71 questions
- Genetics - 13 questions
- Genitourinary - 28 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 7 questions
- Hematologic - 45 questions
- Infectious - 89 questions
- Integument - 162 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 687 questions
- Nervous - 86 questions
- Nutrition - 4 questions
- Obstetric - 8 questions
- Oncologic - 29 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 7 questions
- Pulmonary - 83 questions
- Renal - 57 questions
- Surgery - 19 questions
- Toxicology - 36 questions
- Trauma - 19 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 9 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 123 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 181 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 263 questions
- Causes - 343 questions
- Classification - 75 questions
- Differential - 508 questions
- Epidemiology - 32 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 306 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 382 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 31 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 7 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 162 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 265 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 11 questions
- History Physical - 953 questions
- Pathophysiology - 448 questions
- Patient Education - 19 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 459 questions
- Toxicology - 29 questions
- Treatment Medical - 440 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 21 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 40 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 127 questions
- Drug Information - 102 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 47 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 6 questions
Rheumatology Certification Exam Articles (405)
Diverticulosis is a clinical condition in which multiple sac-like protrusions (diverticula) develop along the gastrointestinal tract. Though divert ...
Shrinking lung syndrome (SLS) is a rare complication of systemic autoimmune disease. It occurs most commonly in systemic lupus erythematosus b ...
Libman-Sacks endocarditis (LSE) was first described in four patients in 1924 by Emanuel Libman and Benjamin Sacks in New york. Libman-Sacks endocar ...
Acute febrile neutrophilic dermatosis (AFND), also known as Sweet syndrome or Gomm Button disease, consists of erythematous plaques and papule ...
Folinic acid (5-formyltetrahydrofolate ([R, S]5-CHOFH4)) is a naturally occurring, reduced form of folic acid commonly known in clinical practice a ...