Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MRI Technologist Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Registry of Radiologic Technologists® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MRI Technologist Certification Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 578 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 167 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MRI Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical MRI Technologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test MRI Technologist Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MRI exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the MRI Test. 202 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the MRI Technologist Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MRI Technologist Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the MRI Technologist Certification Exam?
The MRI Technologist Certification Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the MRI Technologist Certification Exam?
The MRI Technologist Certification Exam is 220 questions.
What topics are covered on the MRI Technologist Certification Exam?
Topics include: Patient Interactions and Management - 19%, MRI Screening and Safety - 10%, Physical Principles of Image Formation - 20%, Sequence Parameters and Options - 18%, Data Acquisition, Processing, and Storage - 15%, Procedures -Neurological - 15%, Body - 8%, and Musculoskeletal - 9%
MRI Technologist Certification Exam MCQs (578)
Our question bank for the MRI Technologist Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 26 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 7 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 6 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 7 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 13 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 21 questions
- Nervous - 502 questions
- Obstetric - 6 questions
- Oncologic - 13 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 5 questions
- Renal - 7 questions
- Surgery - 6 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 14 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 2 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 14 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 19 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 68 questions
- Classification - 20 questions
- Differential - 56 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 14 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 7 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 19 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 13 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 521 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 7 questions
- History Physical - 74 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 86 questions
- Patient Education - 16 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 75 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 11 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 5 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 15 questions
- Clinical Education - 423 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
MRI Technologist Certification Exam Articles (167)
Proper circulation of oxygenated blood is such an incredibly important function of the human body that it is included in the “ABCDE’s&r ...
Procedural sedation (PS), previously incorrectly referred to as 'conscious sedation,' refers to techniques, medications, and maneuvers perform ...
Posttraumatic syringomyelia (PTS) refers to the development of a cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) filled cavity within the substance of the spinal cord. A ...
Adjacent vertebrae articulate through zygapophyseal joints between the respective superior and inferior facets of the vertebral articular processes ...
The vestibulocochlear nerve, also referred to as the eighth cranial nerve (CN XIII), is a sensory afferent nerve that transmits electrochemical imp ...