Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MRI Technologist Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MRI Technologist Certification Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$49Subscription per month per user
$119Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 725 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 167 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MRI Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical MRI Technologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test MRI Technologist Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MRI exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the MRI Test. 202 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the MRI Technologist Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MRI Technologist Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the MRI Technologist Certification Exam?
The MRI Technologist Certification Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the MRI Technologist Certification Exam?
The MRI Technologist Certification Exam is 220 questions.
What topics are covered on the MRI Technologist Certification Exam?
Topics include: Patient Interactions and Management - 19%, MRI Screening and Safety - 10%, Physical Principles of Image Formation - 20%, Sequence Parameters and Options - 18%, Data Acquisition, Processing, and Storage - 15%, Procedures -Neurological - 15%, Body - 8%, and Musculoskeletal - 9%
MRI Technologist Certification Exam MCQs (725)
Our question bank for the MRI Technologist Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 26 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 8 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 6 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 7 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 11 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 32 questions
- Nervous - 635 questions
- Obstetric - 6 questions
- Oncologic - 13 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 5 questions
- Renal - 7 questions
- Surgery - 17 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 12 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 1 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 2 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 13 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 18 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 66 questions
- Classification - 20 questions
- Differential - 56 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 11 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 19 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 12 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 674 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 6 questions
- History Physical - 71 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 84 questions
- Patient Education - 15 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 72 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 10 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 5 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 14 questions
- Clinical Education - 571 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
MRI Technologist Certification Exam Articles (167)
Herniation occurs when brain tissue is displaced across a structure within the cranium. Subfalcine herniation is the most common form of ...
The brainstem is the structure that connects the cerebrum of the brain to the spinal cord and cerebellum. It is composed of three sections in desce ...
The brain and spinal cord are enveloped within three layers of membrane collectively known as the meninges, with the cranial meninges specifically ...
Tonsils are lymphoid tissue aggregates situated near the entrance of the digestive and respiratory tracts and play a key role in our immune sy ...
The optic chiasm, or optic chiasma, is the part of the brain where the optic nerves cross and is therefore of primary importance to the visual path ...