Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pulmonary Clerkship Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the NBME®, USMLE®, NBOME®, and COMLEX® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pulmonary Clerkship Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$59Subscription per month per user
$149Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 349 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 218 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pulmonary Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pulmonary Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pulmonary Clerkship Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pulmonary practice exam questions, pulmonary shelf assessment questions, pulmonary practice test questions, pulmonary shelf exam questions, pulmonary qbank questions, and pulmonary clerkship questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pulmonary Examination. 249 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Pulmonary Clerkship Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pulmonary Clerkship Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pulmonary Clerkship Exam?
The Pulmonary Clerkship Exam is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Pulmonary Clerkship Exam?
The Pulmonary Clerkship Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pulmonary Clerkship Exam?
Topics include: The Pulmonary examination is designed for end-of-course or end-of-clinical rotation/clerkship assessment for medical students. This examination preparation emphasizes core knowledge and elements of principles and practice in the discipline of pulmonary medicine that are essential for a pre-doctoral medical student.
Pulmonary Clerkship Exam MCQs (349)
Our question bank for the Pulmonary Clerkship Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 43 questions
- Cardiovascular - 32 questions
- Connective Tissue - 23 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 17 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 7 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 7 questions
- Genetics - 6 questions
- Genitourinary - 7 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 105 questions
- Integument - 3 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 10 questions
- Nervous - 15 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 36 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 5 questions
- Pulmonary - 391 questions
- Renal - 17 questions
- Surgery - 5 questions
- Toxicology - 18 questions
- Trauma - 8 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 5 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 16 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 3 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 107 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 118 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Causes - 167 questions
- Classification - 26 questions
- Differential - 205 questions
- Epidemiology - 7 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 139 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 115 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 44 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 65 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 170 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 16 questions
- History Physical - 384 questions
- Pathophysiology - 228 questions
- Patient Education - 11 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 176 questions
- Toxicology - 12 questions
- Treatment Medical - 142 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 13 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 17 questions
- Drug Information - 14 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 7 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Pulmonary Clerkship Exam Articles (218)
Dyspnea, commonly referred to as shortness of breath, is the subjective sensation of uncomfortable breathing comprised of various sensations of var ...
The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is an enveloped retrovirus that contains 2 copies of a single-stranded RNA genome. It causes the acquir ...
Alveoli are microscopic balloon-shaped structures located at the end of the respiratory tree. They expand during inhalation, taking in oxygen, and ...
is a bacteria that can infect humans. It usually causes upper respiratory tract infections but can also cau ...
Initially, bronchiectasis was described in the early 19th century by Laennec. Bronchiectasis is a chronic lung disease characterized by p ...