Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Psychology PEP Board Review. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Psychology PEP Board Review.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 978 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 372 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Psychopharmacology Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Psychopharmacology subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Psychology PEP Board Review to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls psychopharmacology questions will help you achieve a top score on the Psychopharmacology Test. 372 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the Psychology PEP Board Review content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Psychology PEP Board Review Overview
How many hours is the Psychology PEP Board Review?
The Psychology PEP Board Review is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Psychology PEP Board Review?
The Psychology PEP Board Review is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Psychology PEP Board Review?
Topics include: Integrating Clinical Psychopharmacology With Psychology Practice - 7.3%; Neuroscience - 6.7%: Nervous System Pathology - 11.3%; Physiology and Pathophysiology - 16%; Biopsychosocial and Pharmacological Assessment and Monitoring - 6%; Differential Diagnosis - 10%; Pharmacology - 12.7%; Clinical Psychopharmacology - 16%; Research 7.3%, and Professional, Legal, and Ethical - 6.7%
Psychology PEP Board Review MCQs (978)
Our question bank for the Psychology PEP Board Review covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 29 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 4 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 32 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 19 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 11 questions
- Growth and Development - 47 questions
- Gynecologic - 6 questions
- Hematologic - 7 questions
- Infectious - 8 questions
- Integument - 10 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 28 questions
- Nervous - 245 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 13 questions
- Oncologic - 7 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1023 questions
- Pulmonary - 7 questions
- Renal - 7 questions
- Surgery - 9 questions
- Toxicology - 135 questions
- Trauma - 15 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 18 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 9 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 30 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 202 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 7 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 144 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 440 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 517 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 6 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 17 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 16 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 12 questions
- Causes - 326 questions
- Classification - 76 questions
- Differential - 458 questions
- Epidemiology - 57 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 73 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 76 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 33 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 19 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 35 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 37 questions
- History Physical - 987 questions
- Legal - 15 questions
- Pathophysiology - 374 questions
- Patient Education - 50 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 466 questions
- Toxicology - 125 questions
- Treatment Medical - 556 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 8 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 37 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 6 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 22 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 192 questions
- Drug Information - 182 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 84 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 24 questions
Psychology PEP Board Review Articles (372)
Aggression and violence remain a central clinical, public health and safety issue worldwide. Aggression has many meanings, and the term occurs ...
Shared psychotic disorder (folie à deux) is a rare disorder characterized by sharing a delusion among two or more people in a close rel ...
Abuse and neglect are commonly encountered in both children and the elderly. It occurs when a caregiver, whether through willful action or lack of ...
Approved by the food and drug administration (FDA) in December of 2019, clinicians can use lemborexant to treat insomnia in adults. Additionally, l ...
Brain positron emission tomography (PET) scans provide functional assessments of different physiological and pathophysiological cerebral changes.&n ...