Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Addiction Psychiatry Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology® and American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Addiction Psychiatry Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 390 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 182 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Addiction Psychiatrist Certification Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Addiction Psychiatrist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Addiction Psychiatry Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls addiction psychiatry prep questions, addiction psychiatry review questions, and addiction psychiatry test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Addiction Psychiatrist Certification Examination. 221 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Addiction Psychiatry Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Addiction Psychiatry Exam Overview
How many hours is the Addiction Psychiatry Exam?
The Addiction Psychiatry Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the Addiction Psychiatry Exam?
The Addiction Psychiatry Exam is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Addiction Psychiatry Exam?
Addiction Psychiatry Exam MCQs (390)
Our question bank for the Addiction Psychiatry Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 29 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 4 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 17 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 36 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 5 questions
- Infectious - 6 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 15 questions
- Nervous - 131 questions
- Nutrition - 14 questions
- Obstetric - 17 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 211 questions
- Pulmonary - 16 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 6 questions
- Toxicology - 235 questions
- Trauma - 13 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 16 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 7 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 34 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 80 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 109 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 91 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 203 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 11 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 174 questions
- Classification - 33 questions
- Differential - 164 questions
- Epidemiology - 23 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 39 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 70 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 17 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 9 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 25 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 27 questions
- History Physical - 390 questions
- Legal - 13 questions
- Pathophysiology - 157 questions
- Patient Education - 36 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 195 questions
- Toxicology - 148 questions
- Treatment Medical - 190 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 16 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 4 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 15 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 67 questions
- Drug Information - 84 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 24 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 12 questions
Addiction Psychiatry Exam Articles (182)
Methamphetamine is one of the powerful stimulants of the central nervous system (CNS). It is sometimes used as a second-line treatme ...
The mu receptors are a class of receptors that neuromodulate different physiological ...
Medications can divide into two sub-categories: non-controlled and controlled. Most prescriptions for infections or chronic conditions are non-cont ...
Dextroamphetamine/amphetamine belongs to a class of drugs known as central nervous system stimulants. The Drug Enforcement Administr ...
Pharmacokinetics (PK) is the study of how the body interacts with administered substances for the entire duration of exposure (medications for the ...