Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the ABFAS® Board Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery® (ABFAS®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the ABFAS® Board Certification Exam.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 417 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 173 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Foot and Ankle Podiatry Board Certification Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Podiatrist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test ABFAS® Board Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls podiatry prep questions, podiatry review questions, and podiatry test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Foot and Ankle Podiatry Board Certification Test. 193 authors and 8 editors have contributed to the development of the ABFAS® Board Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
ABFAS® Board Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the ABFAS® Board Certification Exam?
The ABFAS® Board Certification Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the ABFAS® Board Certification Exam?
The ABFAS® Board Certification Exam is 80 questions.
What topics are covered on the ABFAS® Board Certification Exam?
Topics include: Surgical Principles, Surgical Procedures/Techniques, Procedural Perioperative Management, Complications, and General Medicine
ABFAS® Board Certification Exam MCQs (417)
Our question bank for the ABFAS® Board Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 30 questions
- Connective Tissue - 37 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 18 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 18 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 29 questions
- Dermatology - 33 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 393 questions
- Nervous - 59 questions
- Oncologic - 11 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 1 questions
- Surgery - 76 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma - 139 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 10 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 92 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 93 questions
- Causes - 102 questions
- Classification - 52 questions
- Differential - 212 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 42 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 14 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 14 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 28 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 228 questions
- History Physical - 419 questions
- Pathophysiology - 158 questions
- Patient Education - 6 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 156 questions
- Treatment Medical - 90 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 17 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 142 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
ABFAS® Board Certification Exam Articles (173)
Diabetic foot ulcers (DFU) occur in approximately 15% of patients with diabetes mellitus (DM) and are commonly located on the plantar weight-bearin ...
A Lisfranc dislocation or injury typically describes a spectrum of injuries involving the tarsometatarsal joints of the foot. The Lisfranc joint it ...
A sesamoid bone is a small bone commonly found embedded within a muscle or tendon near joint surfaces, existing as focal areas of o ...
Osteomyelitis is a multifaceted disease characterized by inflammation of bone and marrow. While various etiologies of osteomyelitis have been docum ...
Bone infection is called osteomyelitis. It is an acute or chronic inflammatory process involving the bone and its structures secondary to infection ...