Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Physical Therapy Sports Specialist Certification Examination . StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Physical Therapy Sports Specialist Certification Examination .
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 357 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 245 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ABPTS® Sports Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Physical Therapist Sports Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Physical Therapy Sports Specialist Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Physical Therapy Sports questions will help you achieve a top score on the ABPTS® Sports Test. 221 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Physical Therapy Sports Specialist Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Physical Therapy Sports Specialist Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Physical Therapy Sports Specialist Certification Examination ?
The Physical Therapy Sports Specialist Certification Examination is 5 hours.
How many questions is the Physical Therapy Sports Specialist Certification Examination ?
The Physical Therapy Sports Specialist Certification Examination is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Physical Therapy Sports Specialist Certification Examination ?
Topics include: Examination, Evaluation, and Diagnosis - 20%, Prognosis, Interventions, and Outcomes - 20%, Acute Injury/Illness Management - 15%, Medical/Surgical Conditions - 15%,Injury Prevention- 15%, Sports Performance Enhancement - 10%, and Professional Roles and Responsibilities - 5%
Physical Therapy Sports Specialist Certification Examination MCQs (357)
Our question bank for the Physical Therapy Sports Specialist Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 14 questions
- Connective Tissue - 37 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Infectious - 3 questions
- Integument - 3 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 391 questions
- Nervous - 96 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 3 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 14 questions
- Trauma - 179 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 8 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 2 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 139 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 141 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 191 questions
- Classification - 55 questions
- Differential - 125 questions
- Epidemiology - 7 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 40 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 2 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 23 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 79 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 3 questions
- History Physical - 370 questions
- Pathophysiology - 223 questions
- Patient Education - 23 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 145 questions
- Treatment Medical - 37 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 43 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 20 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 21 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 10 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
Physical Therapy Sports Specialist Certification Examination Articles (245)
Pars interarticularis defect (otherwise referred to as spondylolysis) represents a common cause of axial back pain in adolescents, especially in th ...
is the term usually applied to extensor avulsion fractures. However, this entity may also be caused by distal extensor ...
There is increasing interest in the literature regarding the clinical delineation of suprascapular nerve (SSN) injuries. While the underlying etiol ...
The shoulder girdle is a complex articulation connecting the upper extremity to the axial skeleton. The glenohumeral joint of the shoulder is the m ...
The pectoralis major is the superior most and largest muscle of the anterior chest wall. It is a thick, fan-shaped muscle that lies underneath ...