Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 753 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 376 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ABPTS® Orthopedics Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Physical Therapist Orthopedics Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Physical Therapy Orthopedics questions will help you achieve a top score on the ABPTS® Orthopedics Test. 371 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination?
The Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination is 5 hours.
How many questions is the Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination?
The Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination?
Topics include: Human Anatomy and Physiology - 10%, Movement Science - 10%, Pathology/Pathophysiology/Pain Science - 10%, Medical/Surgical Interventions - 10%, Orthopaedic Physical Therapy and Practice - 10%, Critical Inquiry for Evidence Based Practice - 10%, Examination/Evaluation/Diagnosis - 20%, Prognosis/Interventions/Outcomes - 20%, Head/Maxillofacial/Craniomandibular - 3%, Cervical Spine - 13%, Thoracic Spine/Ribs - 6%, Lumbar Spine - 20%, Pelvis/Sacroiliac/Coccyx/Abdomen - 7%, Shoulder/ShoulderGirdle - 15%, Arm/Elbow - 4%, Wrist/Hand - 4%, Hip - 7%, Thigh/Knee - 12%, and Leg/Ankle/Foot - 9%
Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination MCQs (753)
Our question bank for the Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 8 questions
- Connective Tissue - 56 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 4 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 10 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 6 questions
- Integument - 10 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 791 questions
- Nervous - 254 questions
- Obstetric - 5 questions
- Oncologic - 2 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 3 questions
- Surgery - 76 questions
- Trauma - 206 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 18 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 26 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 17 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 276 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 303 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 323 questions
- Classification - 102 questions
- Differential - 270 questions
- Epidemiology - 13 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 99 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 16 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 39 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 159 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 11 questions
- History Physical - 674 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 354 questions
- Patient Education - 45 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 269 questions
- Treatment Medical - 114 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 191 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 50 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 64 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 27 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 3 questions
Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination Articles (376)
Longarm splints are used in a variety of settings for immobilization of both bony and soft tissue injuries to the upper extremities. This type of&n ...
Above-the-knee amputations (AKA) involve removing the leg from the body by cutting through both the thigh tissue and femoral bone. This procedure m ...
Back pain is one of the most common causes for patients to seek medical care in both primary care and emergency setting. An estimated 200 billion&n ...
The dressing is considered an essential daily living activity, together with eating, bathing, or toileting; we can find a definition in the Interna ...
Biofeedback is a technique used to improve the ability to modify involuntary processes consciously. It is frequently used for symptom manageme ...