Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (ABPTS®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$119Subscription per month per user
$299Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 714 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 379 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ABPTS® Orthopedics Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Physical Therapist Orthopedics Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Physical Therapy Orthopedics questions will help you achieve a top score on the ABPTS® Orthopedics Test. 382 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination?
The Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination is 5 hours.
How many questions is the Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination?
The Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination?
Topics include: Human Anatomy and Physiology - 10%, Movement Science - 10%, Pathology/Pathophysiology/Pain Science - 10%, Medical/Surgical Interventions - 10%, Orthopaedic Physical Therapy and Practice - 10%, Critical Inquiry for Evidence Based Practice - 10%, Examination/Evaluation/Diagnosis - 20%, Prognosis/Interventions/Outcomes - 20%, Head/Maxillofacial/Craniomandibular - 3%, Cervical Spine - 13%, Thoracic Spine/Ribs - 6%, Lumbar Spine - 20%, Pelvis/Sacroiliac/Coccyx/Abdomen - 7%, Shoulder/ShoulderGirdle - 15%, Arm/Elbow - 4%, Wrist/Hand - 4%, Hip - 7%, Thigh/Knee - 12%, and Leg/Ankle/Foot - 9%
Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination MCQs (714)
Our question bank for the Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 9 questions
- Connective Tissue - 60 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 5 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 8 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 8 questions
- Integument - 8 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 752 questions
- Nervous - 256 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Surgery - 67 questions
- Trauma - 184 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 18 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 26 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 15 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 265 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 297 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 299 questions
- Classification - 97 questions
- Differential - 262 questions
- Epidemiology - 10 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 93 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 9 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 15 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 34 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 145 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 11 questions
- History Physical - 640 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 329 questions
- Patient Education - 46 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 252 questions
- Treatment Medical - 111 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 185 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 47 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 60 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 30 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
Physical Therapy Orthopedics Specialist Certification Examination Articles (379)
The hip joint is a ball and socket joint that is the point of articulation between the head of the femur and the acetabulum of the p ...
Spinal cord injury (SCI) is a serious medical condition, which often results in severe morbidity and permanent disability. It occurs when the axons ...
Cervical spondylosis is a term that encompasses a wide range of progressive degenerative changes that affect all the components of the cervical spi ...
Although tibia and fibula shaft fractures are amongst the most common long bone fractures, there is little literature citing the incidence of isola ...
Regenerative medicine has been in existence for many decades, and many therapies have received Food and Drug Administration [FDA] approval for woun ...