Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination . StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (ABPTS®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination .
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 238 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 133 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ABPTS® Geriatics Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Physical Therapist Geriatics Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Physical Therapy Geriatircs questions will help you achieve a top score on the ABPTS® Geriatics Test. 163 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination ?
The Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination is 5 hours.
How many questions is the Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination ?
The Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination ?
Topics include: Foundation Sciences - 5%, Clinical Science - 5%, Behavioral Sciences - 5%, Professional Behavior - 2%, Professional Development - 2%, Communication - 2%, Social Responsibility - 2%, Leadership - 2%, Education/Advocacy - 2%, Administration/Consultation - 2%, Evidence Based Practice - 2%, Examination - 23%, Evaluation/Diagnosis/Prognosis - 14%, Intervention - 27%, and Outcomes - 5%
Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination MCQs (238)
Our question bank for the Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 21 questions
- Connective Tissue - 6 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 7 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 8 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 8 questions
- Infectious - 5 questions
- Integument - 30 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 165 questions
- Nervous - 114 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 2 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 9 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 13 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 31 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 17 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 20 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 40 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 17 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 107 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 9 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 114 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 7 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 66 questions
- Classification - 39 questions
- Differential - 63 questions
- Epidemiology - 6 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 20 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 7 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 13 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 28 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 7 questions
- History Physical - 210 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 81 questions
- Patient Education - 22 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 93 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 42 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 99 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 25 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 10 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 7 questions
Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination Articles (133)
Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is one of the leading causes of death worldwide and is the leading cause of death in the United States.
Approximately 90% of the population will present with low back pain at some point in their lifetime. Spinal stenosis is a condition that ...
Spinal cord stimulation uses pulsed electrical energy near the spinal cord to manage pain. Initiall ...
Shoulder pain is a common indication for visits to primary care or orthopedic clinic worldwide. The estimated prevalence of shoulder complaints is ...
Osteoporosis is defined as low bone mineral density caused by altered bone microstructure, ultimately predisposing patients to low-impact, fragilit ...