Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination . StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination .
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 240 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 136 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ABPTS® Geriatics Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Physical Therapist Geriatics Specialist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Physical Therapy Geriatircs questions will help you achieve a top score on the ABPTS® Geriatics Test. 157 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination ?
The Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination is 5 hours.
How many questions is the Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination ?
The Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination is 200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination ?
Topics include: Foundation Sciences - 5%, Clinical Science - 5%, Behavioral Sciences - 5%, Professional Behavior - 2%, Professional Development - 2%, Communication - 2%, Social Responsibility - 2%, Leadership - 2%, Education/Advocacy - 2%, Administration/Consultation - 2%, Evidence Based Practice - 2%, Examination - 23%, Evaluation/Diagnosis/Prognosis - 14%, Intervention - 27%, and Outcomes - 5%
Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination MCQs (240)
Our question bank for the Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 17 questions
- Connective Tissue - 6 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 5 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 5 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 10 questions
- Infectious - 5 questions
- Integument - 23 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 175 questions
- Nervous - 116 questions
- Nutrition - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 2 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 12 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 14 questions
- Trauma - 29 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 14 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 21 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 46 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 20 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 99 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 11 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 101 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 8 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Causes - 67 questions
- Classification - 39 questions
- Differential - 55 questions
- Epidemiology - 5 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 18 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 5 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 14 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 26 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 11 questions
- History Physical - 200 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 83 questions
- Patient Education - 27 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 88 questions
- Treatment Medical - 37 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 103 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 24 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 9 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 5 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
Physical Therapy Geriatrics Specialist Certification Examination Articles (136)
Dr. Kirkaldy-Willis first conceptualized and published theories regarding the Biomechanics and Biology of the Spinal Degenerative Cascade. He defin ...
Family and domestic violence including child abuse, intimate partner abuse, and elder abuse is a common problem in the United States. Family and do ...
Muscle strength testing is an important component of the physical exam that can reveal information about neurologic deficits. It is used to evaluat ...
Ataxia is a neurological sign that manifests in a lack of coordination in the movement of different muscles in the body.
Most Americans prefer to die at home or in a home-like setting, yet over 30% die in acute care hospitals.