Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Philippine Medical Boards Professional Regulation Commission topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 15,748 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,191 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Philippine Medical Board Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Philippine Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test Philippine Physician Licensure Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls PLE practice exam questions, PLE shelf assessment questions, PLE practice test questions, and Philippine Medical Board shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Philippine Medical Board Examination. 3,818 authors and 42 editors have contributed to the development of the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Philippine Physician Licensure Examination Overview
How many hours is the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination?
The Philippine Physician Licensure Examination is 32 hours.
How many questions is the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination?
The Philippine Physician Licensure Examination is 1200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination?
Topics include: Biochemistry, Anatomy, Histology, Microbiology, Physiology, Legal Medicine, Ethics, and Medical Jurisprudence, Pathology, Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Surgery, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, and Rhinology, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics and Nutrition, and Preventive Medicine and Public Health
Philippine Physician Licensure Examination MCQs (15,748)
Our question bank for the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 731 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3382 questions
- Connective Tissue - 378 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1051 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2313 questions
- Eyes - 865 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2588 questions
- Genetics - 775 questions
- Genitourinary - 925 questions
- Growth and Development - 786 questions
- Gynecologic - 599 questions
- Hematologic - 1149 questions
- Infectious - 3093 questions
- Integument - 1173 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2730 questions
- Nervous - 4671 questions
- Nutrition - 397 questions
- Obstetric - 677 questions
- Oncologic - 1466 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 684 questions
- Pulmonary - 1798 questions
- Renal - 902 questions
- Surgery - 1187 questions
- Toxicology - 882 questions
- Trauma, Injury, Safety, and Violence - 1657 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 22 questions
- Thoracic - 1 questions
- Anatomy - 1 questions
- Histology - 11 questions
- Pathology - 2 questions
- Physiology - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 141 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 118 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 386 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 46 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1995 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 125 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 6222 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 241 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 7712 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 12 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 41 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 21 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 6 questions
- Causes - 9870 questions
- Classification - 1550 questions
- Differential - 6550 questions
- Epidemiology - 414 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3121 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4321 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 815 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 35 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 1955 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3283 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 379 questions
- History Physical - 17663 questions
- Legal - 40 questions
- Pathophysiology - 11049 questions
- Patient Education - 495 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7469 questions
- Toxicology - 604 questions
- Treatment Medical - 5864 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 55 questions
- Treatment Prehospital/EMS/Disaster - 83 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 40 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 36 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1298 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 47 questions
- Clinical Education - 211 questions
- Ventilatory Management - 1 questions
- Biostatistics - 1 questions
- Resource Utilization - 2 questions
- Vulnerable Populations - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1462 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 25 questions
- Drug Information - 1775 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 477 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 152 questions
Philippine Physician Licensure Examination Articles (5,191)
The first-pass effect is a pharmacological phenomenon in which a medication undergoes metabolism at a specific location in the body. The first-pass ...
The role and utility of endomyocardial biopsy (EMB) in the work-up of cardiovascular diseases remains controversial, and the practice varies widely ...
Trauma to the vascular system can be devastating. The first urgent repair of an arterial injury in the literature occurred on June 15, 1759, b ...
Cinchonism is a collection of symptoms stemming from the ingestion of quinoline derivatives and their subsequent neural, retinal, and auditory toxi ...
Fenofibrate is FDA approved for the management and treatment of hypertriglyceridemia, primary hypercholesterolemia, or mixed dyslipidemia. It reduc ...