Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Philippine Medical Boards Professional Regulation Commission content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination.
We have 24,788 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,184 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Philippine Medical Board Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Philippine Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Philippine Physician Licensure Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls PLE practice exam questions, PLE shelf assessment questions, PLE practice test questions, and Philippine Medical Board shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Philippine Medical Board Examination. 3,885 authors and 48 editors have contributed to the development of the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Philippine Physician Licensure Examination Overview
How many hours is the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination?
The Philippine Physician Licensure Examination is 32 hours.
How many questions is the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination?
The Philippine Physician Licensure Examination is 1200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination?
Topics include: Biochemistry, Anatomy, Histology, Microbiology, Physiology, Legal Medicine, Ethics, and Medical Jurisprudence, Pathology, Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Surgery, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, and Rhinology, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics and Nutrition, and Preventive Medicine and Public Health
Philippine Physician Licensure Examination MCQs (24,788)
Our question bank for the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1041 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4698 questions
- Connective Tissue - 554 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1523 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3343 questions
- Eyes - 1264 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3728 questions
- Genetics - 1174 questions
- Genitourinary - 1235 questions
- Growth and Development - 1114 questions
- Gynecologic - 1007 questions
- Hematologic - 1745 questions
- Infectious - 4657 questions
- Integument - 1952 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3756 questions
- Nervous - 6311 questions
- Nutrition - 627 questions
- Obstetric - 1210 questions
- Oncologic - 2195 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1140 questions
- Pulmonary - 2704 questions
- Renal - 1384 questions
- Surgery - 1724 questions
- Toxicology - 1343 questions
- Trauma - 2217 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 181 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 170 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 606 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 74 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3158 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 223 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 8260 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 422 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 10515 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 21 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 55 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 48 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 9 questions
- Causes - 14369 questions
- Classification - 2334 questions
- Differential - 9635 questions
- Epidemiology - 662 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4736 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6516 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1198 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 51 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3075 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4777 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 534 questions
- History Physical - 26083 questions
- Legal - 48 questions
- Pathophysiology - 16125 questions
- Patient Education - 745 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 11073 questions
- Toxicology - 932 questions
- Treatment Medical - 9026 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 80 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 109 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 63 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 57 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1955 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 58 questions
- Clinical Education - 242 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2256 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 39 questions
- Drug Information - 2808 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 743 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 248 questions
Philippine Physician Licensure Examination Articles (5,184)
Calcium is an essential element that serves an important role in skeletal mineralization. More than 99% of the calcium in the body is stored in bon ...
Given the advent of various injectable fillers along with their reported safety and efficacy, nonsurgical rhinoplasty has recently gained popularit ...
Gilbert syndrome is the most common inherited disorder of bilirubin metabolism leading to decreased glucuronidation of bilirubin. Augustin Nicolas ...
Immunodeficiency results from a failure or absence of elements of the immune system, including lymphocytes, phagocytes, and complement system. Thes ...
The body’s immune system is crucial in preventing invasion and harm from a variety of microbiological organisms such as bacteria, viruses, fu ...
Tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs) were introduced in the late 1950s for the treatment of depression. However, with the advent of selective serotonin ...
Ischemia-reperfusion (I/R) injury is a well-recognized phenomenon that may follow virtually any ischemic episode to tissues from interrupted blood ...
Folate is a generic term that typically refers to a group of water-soluble compounds that play an essential role in deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) bio ...
Hypercalcemia is a common metabolic abnormality seen in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Depending on the serum calcium levels, hypercalcemi ...
Warfarin has FDA approval for the prophylaxis and treatment of venous thrombosis and its complications, such as a pulmonary embolus. It is also ind ...
Glucocorticoids are steroid hormones produced from the cortex of adrenal glands (gluco-corti-coids: glucose-cortex-steroids). Glucocorticoids ...
Otic ganglion is one of the four parasympathetic ganglia within the head region. An anatomist named Arnold first described it in 1828. It was calle ...
Carbidopa is indicated for combination use with levodopa (L-dopa) for the treatment of motor symptoms encountered in Parkinson disease (PD), ...
The Cushing reflex (vasopressor response, Cushing reaction, Cushing effect, and Cushing phenomenon) is a physiological nervous system response to a ...
The renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (RAAS) is intricately involved in the pathophysiology of several diseases, including hypertension, congest ...
Shiva K Ojha MD Scheer Memorial Adventist Hospital PSBIM (DPCP) Kathmandu
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required