Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Philippine Medical Boards Professional Regulation Commission content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination.
We have 25,082 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,298 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Philippine Medical Board Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Philippine Medical Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Philippine Physician Licensure Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls PLE practice exam questions, PLE shelf assessment questions, PLE practice test questions, and Philippine Medical Board shelf exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Philippine Medical Board Examination. 3,964 authors and 49 editors have contributed to the development of the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Philippine Physician Licensure Examination Overview
How many hours is the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination?
The Philippine Physician Licensure Examination is 32 hours.
How many questions is the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination?
The Philippine Physician Licensure Examination is 1200 questions.
What topics are covered on the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination?
Topics include: Biochemistry, Anatomy, Histology, Microbiology, Physiology, Legal Medicine, Ethics, and Medical Jurisprudence, Pathology, Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Surgery, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, and Rhinology, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics and Nutrition, and Preventive Medicine and Public Health
Philippine Physician Licensure Examination MCQs (25,082)
Our question bank for the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1050 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4773 questions
- Connective Tissue - 559 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1533 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3388 questions
- Eyes - 1262 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3776 questions
- Genetics - 1179 questions
- Genitourinary - 1250 questions
- Growth and Development - 1111 questions
- Gynecologic - 1011 questions
- Hematologic - 1772 questions
- Infectious - 4744 questions
- Integument - 1980 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3763 questions
- Nervous - 6339 questions
- Nutrition - 633 questions
- Obstetric - 1228 questions
- Oncologic - 2235 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1177 questions
- Pulmonary - 2748 questions
- Renal - 1391 questions
- Surgery - 1757 questions
- Toxicology - 1369 questions
- Trauma - 2231 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 211 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 171 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 617 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 75 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3220 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 222 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 8508 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 438 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 10829 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 22 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 57 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 47 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 12 questions
- Causes - 14523 questions
- Classification - 2385 questions
- Differential - 9914 questions
- Epidemiology - 677 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4844 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6641 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1245 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 51 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3096 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4847 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 548 questions
- History Physical - 26390 questions
- Legal - 51 questions
- Pathophysiology - 16246 questions
- Patient Education - 758 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 11272 questions
- Toxicology - 949 questions
- Treatment Medical - 9149 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 80 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 113 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 62 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 58 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1989 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 62 questions
- Clinical Education - 275 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2305 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 40 questions
- Drug Information - 2819 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 749 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 250 questions
Philippine Physician Licensure Examination Articles (5,298)
Cestodes are flat, parasitic, hermaphroditic tapeworms with complex life cycles that infect animals, including humans. Although there are multiple ...
Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt (TIPS) is now a well established percutaneous means of decreasing portal hypertension. The major ...
Anteroseptal myocardial infarction (ASMI) is a historical nomenclature based on electrocardiographic (EKG) findings. EKG findings of Q waves or ST ...
Tetanus is an infection characterized by a state of generalized hypertonia that manifests in the form of painful muscle spasms of the jaw and neck. ...
The temporal lobe of the brain is often referred to as the neocortex. It forms the cerebral cortex in conjunction with the occipital lobe, the pari ...
Ophthalmologic visits account for about 3% of emergency department visits annually. About 38 to 52% of these visits are for ocular trauma. Th ...
Temporal bone fractures are uncommon but involve many important structures resulting in various diagnostic and therapeutic issues. A large amount o ...
The main pulmonary artery and the subsequent right and left pulmonary arteries sit within the middle mediastinum. They arise from the right ventric ...
Blepharoconjunctivitis is an ophthalmic disease that combines the features of blepharitis and conjunctivitis. It is characterized by inflammation o ...
Aldosterone is a mineralocorticoid hormone. It is secreted by the zona glomerulosa, the outermost layer of the Adrenal cortex. Excess production of ...
Wilson disease or hepatolenticular degeneration is an autosomal recessive disease which results in an excess copper build up in the body. It primar ...
Thermal burns are skin injuries caused by excessive heat, typically from contact with hot surfaces, hot liquids, steam, or flame. Most burns are mi ...
Nocturia is often described as the most bothersome of all urinary symptoms and is also one of the most common. It affects 50 million people in the ...
Skin biopsies are essential in dermatology to aid in the correct diagnosis of various conditions and to aid with therapeutic planning. Various ...
Approximately one billion people worldwide are infected with and more than 60,000 people die from the dise ...
Shiva K Ojha MD Practicing Physician Dr. Scheer Memorial Adventist Hospital PSBIM (DPCP) Kathmandu
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required