Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the PTCB Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB®) topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the PTCB Exam®.
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 674 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 211 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) ® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacy Technician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a pre- and post-test PTCB Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls PTCB questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) ® Examination. 261 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the PTCB Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
PTCB Exam® Overview
How many hours is the PTCB Exam®?
The PTCB Exam® is 2 hours.
How many questions is the PTCB Exam®?
The PTCB Exam® is 90 questions.
What topics are covered on the PTCB Exam®?
Topics include: Medications - 40%, Federal Requirements - 12.5%, Patient Safety and Quality Assurance - 26.25%, and Order Entry and Processing- 21.25%
PTCB Exam® MCQs (674)
Our question bank for the PTCB Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 17 questions
- Cardiovascular - 38 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 10 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 43 questions
- Eyes - 5 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 57 questions
- Genitourinary - 5 questions
- Gynecologic - 5 questions
- Hematologic - 15 questions
- Infectious - 67 questions
- Dermatology - 10 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 34 questions
- Nervous - 79 questions
- Nutrition - 17 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 11 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 56 questions
- Pulmonary - 18 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 52 questions
- Trauma - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 28 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 17 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 371 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 4 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 279 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 44 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 4 questions
- Causes - 14 questions
- Classification - 84 questions
- Differential - 17 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 3 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 22 questions
- History Physical - 17 questions
- Legal - 143 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3 questions
- Patient Education - 7 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 27 questions
- Toxicology - 20 questions
- Treatment Medical - 178 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 63 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 30 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 56 questions
- Drug Information - 259 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 210 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 9 questions
PTCB Exam® Articles (211)
Megaloblastic anemia (MA) encompasses a heterogeneous group of macrocytic anemias characterized by the presence of large red blood cell precursors ...
In 1972, the United States Congress passed the Drug Listing Act to allow for the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to have an up-to-date list of a ...
An occupational injury describes any type of injury or illness that occurs to a patient-related to his or her specific occupational demands or requ ...
Needlestick injuries are known to occur frequently in healthcare settings and can be serious. In North America, millions of healthcare workers ...
Cetirizine was FDA-approved in the United States as a prescription-only product in 1995, and later in 2007, it got approval as an over-the-cou ...