Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Board of Pharmacy Specialties® Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Pharmacy Specialties® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Board of Pharmacy Specialties® Examination.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 145 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 36 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Board of Pharmacy Specialties®. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Board of Pharmacy Specialties® Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls BPS® Exam will help you achieve a top score on the Board of Pharmacy Specialties®. 40 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Board of Pharmacy Specialties® Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Board of Pharmacy Specialties® Examination Overview
How many hours is the Board of Pharmacy Specialties® Examination?
The Board of Pharmacy Specialties® Examination is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Board of Pharmacy Specialties® Examination?
The Board of Pharmacy Specialties® Examination is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Board of Pharmacy Specialties® Examination?
Topics include: Rules and Regulations in Pharmacy
Board of Pharmacy Specialties® Examination MCQs (145)
Our question bank for the Board of Pharmacy Specialties® Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 5 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 2 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 4 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Infectious - 4 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 10 questions
- Nervous - 12 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 5 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 10 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 1 questions
- Toxicology - 46 questions
- Trauma - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 45 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 5 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 21 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 46 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 19 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 46 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 3 questions
- Classification - 8 questions
- Differential - 2 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 35 questions
- History Physical - 40 questions
- Legal - 126 questions
- Pathophysiology - 7 questions
- Patient Education - 4 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 11 questions
- Toxicology - 19 questions
- Treatment Medical - 57 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 12 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 19 questions
- Drug Information - 61 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 18 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Board of Pharmacy Specialties® Examination Articles (36)
Practicing clinicians, e.g., MDs, DOs, are often visited by patients because the patient is looking for medications to help remedy their chief comp ...
Drug trials are clinical research trials conducted to evaluate the safety and efficacy of various drugs in human subjects. The purpose of drug tria ...
Use of medical abbreviations in medicine is not new. Since the development of mainstream medicine nearly 200 years ago, abbreviations have been use ...
Although distinctions historically have been made among the terms drug-use evaluation, drug-use review, and medication use evaluation (MUE), they a ...
Cosmeceuticals have undoubtedly taken over the personal care industry across the globe. Despite the prevalent confusion about its definition and sc ...