Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCPP Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCPP Exam®.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,119 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 360 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Psychiatric Pharmacist (BCPP) ® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test BCPP Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls psychiatric, person-centered care, and practice management questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Psychiatric Pharmacist (BCPP) ® Examination. 355 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the BCPP Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCPP Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCPP Exam®?
The BCPP Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCPP Exam®?
The BCPP Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCPP Exam®?
Topics include: Person-Centered Care - 55%, Translation of Evidence into Practice and Education - 30%, Healthcare Policy, Advocacy, and Practice Management - 15%
BCPP Exam® MCQs (1,119)
Our question bank for the BCPP Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 46 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 6 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 38 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 24 questions
- Genetics - 5 questions
- Genitourinary - 16 questions
- Growth and Development - 39 questions
- Gynecologic - 9 questions
- Hematologic - 7 questions
- Infectious - 5 questions
- Integument - 16 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 34 questions
- Nervous - 323 questions
- Nutrition - 1 questions
- Obstetric - 17 questions
- Oncologic - 9 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1188 questions
- Pulmonary - 12 questions
- Renal - 12 questions
- Surgery - 3 questions
- Toxicology - 184 questions
- Trauma - 9 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 9 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 10 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 19 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 361 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 7 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 137 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 452 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 533 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 10 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 11 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 22 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 8 questions
- Causes - 470 questions
- Classification - 98 questions
- Differential - 471 questions
- Epidemiology - 41 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 54 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 87 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 49 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 21 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 26 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 23 questions
- History Physical - 1172 questions
- Legal - 13 questions
- Pathophysiology - 434 questions
- Patient Education - 69 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 567 questions
- Toxicology - 162 questions
- Treatment Medical - 801 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 9 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 30 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 21 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 328 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 384 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 126 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 48 questions
BCPP Exam® Articles (360)
Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) acts as the principal inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system (CNS). Although researchers discover ...
Illness anxiety disorder (previously called hypochondriasis, a term which has been revised in the DSM-5 due to its disparaging connotation) is a ps ...
Azithromycin is a broad-spectrum macrolide antimicrobial and is among the most prescribed antimicrobial drugs in the United States. It is a derivat ...
'Porphyria' has been derived from the ancient Greek word porphura, meaning purple. Porphyrins are precursors of heme, an essential component of hem ...
Cholinergic medications are a category of pharmaceutical agents that act upon the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, the primary neurotransmitter ...