Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCPP Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCPP Exam®.
We have 1,337 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 381 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Psychiatric Pharmacist (BCPP) ® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test BCPP Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls psychiatric, person-centered care, and practice management questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Psychiatric Pharmacist (BCPP) ® Examination. 389 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the BCPP Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCPP Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCPP Exam®?
The BCPP Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCPP Exam®?
The BCPP Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCPP Exam®?
Topics include: Person-Centered Care - 55%, Translation of Evidence into Practice and Education - 30%, Healthcare Policy, Advocacy, and Practice Management - 15%
BCPP Exam® MCQs (1,337)
Our question bank for the BCPP Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 42 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 7 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 41 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 28 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 12 questions
- Growth and Development - 48 questions
- Gynecologic - 11 questions
- Hematologic - 9 questions
- Infectious - 9 questions
- Integument - 22 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 35 questions
- Nervous - 361 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 23 questions
- Oncologic - 8 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1377 questions
- Pulmonary - 16 questions
- Renal - 11 questions
- Surgery - 5 questions
- Toxicology - 198 questions
- Trauma - 11 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 10 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 12 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 27 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 376 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 152 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 589 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 619 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 13 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 14 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 24 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 12 questions
- Causes - 572 questions
- Classification - 134 questions
- Differential - 575 questions
- Epidemiology - 52 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 61 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 101 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 50 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 33 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 29 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 28 questions
- History Physical - 1373 questions
- Legal - 19 questions
- Pathophysiology - 535 questions
- Patient Education - 83 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 636 questions
- Toxicology - 184 questions
- Treatment Medical - 847 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 10 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 49 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 29 questions
- Clinical Education - 11 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 312 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 365 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 118 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 42 questions
BCPP Exam® Articles (381)
The introduction of second-generation antipsychotics has dramatically improved the ability of healthcare professionals to manage and treat schizoph ...
One of the strongest indications for the use of mood stabilizers is bipolar disorder, a mood disorder comprised of two types. Bipolar I disorder is ...
The mental status examination is the psychiatrist’s version of the physical examination. In 1918, Adolf Meyer developed an outline for a stan ...
The understanding of delirium is as a complex neuropsychiatric syndrome that is characterized by disturbances in consciousness, orientation, memory ...
Persistent depressive disorder is a newly coined term in the DSM-5 to capture what was originally known as dysthymia and chronic major depress ...
(DSM-5) classifies reactive attachment disorder as a trauma- and stressor-related c ...
Phenelzine is an FDA-approved drug for the management of depression in adults. Off label, the drug may be used to manage treatment-resistant depres ...
Amantadine is an antiviral agent with mild antiparkinsonian activity. Amantadine was used in the early 2000s for Influenza A treatment. A 2006 meta ...
Parkinson disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that mostly presents in later life with generalized slowing of movements (bradykinesia) and at le ...
Serotonin syndrome is a potentially life-threatening condition precipitated by the use of serotonergic drugs. It may be a consequence of therapeuti ...
Xerostomia is "a subjective sensation of oral dryness." These symptoms might present as dry mouth, difficulty swallowing or dry oral mucosa/sk ...
Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD) is a type of childhood disruptive behavior disorder that primarily involves problems with the self-control of e ...
Nortriptyline is indicated for use in the treatment of depression (FDA-approved). It can also be used off-label for conditions such as chronic pain ...
Opioid withdrawal syndrome is a life-threatening condition resulting from opioid dependence. Opioids are a group of drugs used for the management o ...
Cholinergic medications are a category of pharmaceutical agents that act upon the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, the primary neurotransmitter ...
Paul L Price PharmD Associate Professor Senior Associate Dean Creighton University BCPP Omaha NE
Mark V Pellegrini PharmD, DC Private Practice Charlotte NC
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required