Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCPS Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCPS Exam®.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$99Subscription per month per user
$299Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 3,358 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,620 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS) ® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test BCPS Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pharmacotherapy and evidence-based medicine questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS) ® Examination. 1,483 authors and 20 editors have contributed to the development of the BCPS Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCPS Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCPS Exam®?
The BCPS Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCPS Exam®?
The BCPS Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCPS Exam®?
Topics include: Patient Centered Pharmacotherpay - 65%, Application of Evidence to Practice Education - 25%, and Healthcare Systems and Population Health - 10%
BCPS Exam® MCQs (3,358)
Our question bank for the BCPS Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 198 questions
- Cardiovascular - 730 questions
- Connective Tissue - 68 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 87 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 550 questions
- Eyes - 81 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 496 questions
- Genetics - 14 questions
- Genitourinary - 180 questions
- Growth and Development - 15 questions
- Gynecologic - 107 questions
- Hematologic - 287 questions
- Infectious - 572 questions
- Integument - 249 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 331 questions
- Nervous - 761 questions
- Nutrition - 65 questions
- Obstetric - 116 questions
- Oncologic - 251 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 364 questions
- Pulmonary - 314 questions
- Renal - 249 questions
- Surgery - 151 questions
- Toxicology - 672 questions
- Trauma - 67 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 4 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 18 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 65 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1824 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 20 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 345 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 59 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1620 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 6 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 1517 questions
- Classification - 225 questions
- Differential - 787 questions
- Epidemiology - 62 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 348 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 747 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 172 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 162 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 231 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 100 questions
- History Physical - 3316 questions
- Legal - 10 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1693 questions
- Patient Education - 114 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 2118 questions
- Toxicology - 494 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3479 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 4 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 6 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 93 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 8 questions
- Clinical Education - 20 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1781 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 70 questions
- Drug Information - 2132 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 716 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 223 questions
BCPS Exam® Articles (1,620)
Insulin glargine is a synthetic version of human insulin that is FDA approved to treat adults and children with type 1 diabetes and adults with typ ...
Alteplase (tPA) is a powerful thrombolytic agent used in the lysis of acute thromboembolism.
Idioventricular rhythm is a slow regular ventricular rhythm, typically with a rate of less than 50, absence of P waves, and a prolonged QRS interva ...
Acitretin belongs to a group of drugs known as retinoids. Retinoids include natural and synthetic compounds that have similar activity to vitamin A ...