Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCNSP Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCNSP Exam®.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 248 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 122 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Nutrition Support Pharmacist (BCNSP) ®. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test BCNSP Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls clinical practice, practice management, and evidence-based medicine questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Nutrition Support Pharmacist (BCNSP) ®. 150 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the BCNSP Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCNSP Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCNSP Exam®?
The BCNSP Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCNSP Exam®?
The BCNSP Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCNSP Exam®?
Topics include: Clinical Practice: Provision of Patient-Centered Nutrition Support Tasks - 67%, Practice Management and Operations - 26%, Evidence-Based Medicine, and Scholarship, Education and Advocacy - 7%
BCNSP Exam® MCQs (248)
Our question bank for the BCNSP Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 11 questions
- Connective Tissue - 6 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 4 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 71 questions
- Eyes - 6 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 67 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 9 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 33 questions
- Infectious - 13 questions
- Integument - 22 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 9 questions
- Nervous - 39 questions
- Nutrition - 207 questions
- Obstetric - 5 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 4 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Renal - 8 questions
- Surgery - 26 questions
- Toxicology - 17 questions
- Trauma - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 18 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 19 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 76 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 92 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 126 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 124 questions
- Classification - 16 questions
- Differential - 102 questions
- Epidemiology - 3 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 25 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 79 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 10 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 7 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 8 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 7 questions
- History Physical - 236 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 145 questions
- Patient Education - 24 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 136 questions
- Toxicology - 17 questions
- Treatment Medical - 149 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 18 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 51 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 56 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 20 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 7 questions
BCNSP Exam® Articles (122)
Oxidation of fatty acids occurs in multiple regions of the cell within the human body; the mitochondria, in which only Beta-oxidation occurs; ...
Vitamin E is all the following eight compounds alpha, beta, gamma, and delta-tocopherol and alpha, beta, gamma, and delta-tocotrienol. Alpha-tocoph ...
Acarbose is FDA approved for treating adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus as an adjunct to diet only or diet and exercise, depending on ...
Iron is an essential element of various metabolic processes in humans, including DNA synthesis, electron transport, and oxygen transport. Unli ...
Enteral nutrition is using the gastrointestinal tract to supply nutrients. This can be accomplished with feedings by mouth or through a feeding tub ...