Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCNSP Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCNSP Exam®.
We have 284 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 123 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Nutrition Support Pharmacist (BCNSP) ®. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test BCNSP Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls clinical practice, practice management, and evidence-based medicine questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Nutrition Support Pharmacist (BCNSP) ®. 155 authors and 2 editors have contributed to the development of the BCNSP Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCNSP Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCNSP Exam®?
The BCNSP Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCNSP Exam®?
The BCNSP Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCNSP Exam®?
Topics include: Clinical Practice: Provision of Patient-Centered Nutrition Support Tasks - 67%, Practice Management and Operations - 26%, Evidence-Based Medicine, and Scholarship, Education and Advocacy - 7%
BCNSP Exam® MCQs (284)
Our question bank for the BCNSP Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 2 questions
- Cardiovascular - 13 questions
- Connective Tissue - 7 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 5 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 79 questions
- Eyes - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 76 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 12 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 43 questions
- Infectious - 13 questions
- Integument - 21 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 11 questions
- Nervous - 38 questions
- Nutrition - 224 questions
- Obstetric - 6 questions
- Oncologic - 8 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 5 questions
- Pulmonary - 5 questions
- Renal - 10 questions
- Surgery - 31 questions
- Toxicology - 20 questions
- Trauma - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 4 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 22 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 26 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 79 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 103 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 138 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 3 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 148 questions
- Classification - 17 questions
- Differential - 114 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 29 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 96 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 11 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 8 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 8 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 7 questions
- History Physical - 265 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 172 questions
- Patient Education - 22 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 150 questions
- Toxicology - 19 questions
- Treatment Medical - 165 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 19 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 57 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 59 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 22 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 7 questions
BCNSP Exam® Articles (123)
bel Methotrexate is an FDA-approved folic acid antagonist indicated for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis because of its high potency and effic ...
Respiration is the process by which the respiratory substrate is broken down to release energy. The two main operating factors of cell respiration ...
Vitamins are vital components to every individual’s day to day chemical reactions and molecular processes. They are used as cofactors for rea ...
The study of drug absorption, distribution, metabolism, excretion, and how the body affects the drug falls under the term pharmacokinetics. Th ...
The normal length of small bowel in an adult, starting from the duodenojejunal flexure, measures between 275 to 850 centimeters. Around 9 lite ...
Spina Bifida is a congenital anomaly that arises from incomplete development of the neural tube. It is commonly used as a nonspecific term referrin ...
Cushing syndrome is caused by prolonged exposure to high circulating levels of cortisol. The most common cause of cushingoid features is iatrogenic ...
Vitamin A toxicity can occur from either the topical or oral form of Vitamin A. Each has its own set of adverse effects. Oral vitamin A toxicity ca ...
Vitamin K refers to a group of fat-soluble compounds. There are several vitamin K-dependent proteins involved in coagulation, bone development, and ...
Peptic ulcer disease (PUD) is characterized by discontinuation in the inner lining of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract because of gastric acid secre ...
Artificial nutrition refers to the provision or supplementation of daily metabolic nutrition requirements in patients with contraindications to fee ...
Central pontine myelinolysis (CPM) is a component of osmotic demyelination syndrome (ODS). It is characterized by damage to regions of the brain, m ...
CoQ10 is not FDA-approved to treat any medical condition, although it is widely available over-the-counter as a dietary supplement and recommended ...
Enteral nutrition is using the gastrointestinal tract to supply nutrients. This can be accomplished with feedings by mouth or through a feeding tub ...
Albumin is the most abundant circulating protein found in plasma. It represents half of the total protein content (3.5 g/dL to 5 g/d ...
William Gossman MD Professor Creighton University FAAEM Omaha NE
Mark V Pellegrini PharmD, DC Private Practice Charlotte NC
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required