Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NAPLEX® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP)® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NAPLEX® Exam.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$99Subscription per month per user
$299Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,708 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 953 PubMed indexed review articles related to the North American Pharmacist Licensure (NAPLEX®) Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NAPLEX® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NAPLEX® questions will help you achieve a top score on the North American Pharmacist Licensure (NAPLEX®) Examination. 916 authors and 15 editors have contributed to the development of the NAPLEX® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NAPLEX® Exam Overview
How many hours is the NAPLEX® Exam?
The NAPLEX® Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the NAPLEX® Exam?
The NAPLEX® Exam is 250 questions.
What topics are covered on the NAPLEX® Exam?
Topics include: Obtain, Interpret or Access Data, Medical, or Patient Information - 18%; Identify Drug Characteristics- 14%; Develop or Manage Treatment Plans - 35%; Perform Calculations- 14%; Compound, Dispense, or Administer Drugs, or Manage Delivery Systems- 11%; and Develop or Manage Practice or Medication-Use Systems to Ensure Safety and Quality- 7%
NAPLEX® Exam MCQs (1,708)
Our question bank for the NAPLEX® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 78 questions
- Cardiovascular - 347 questions
- Connective Tissue - 28 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 34 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 234 questions
- Eyes - 28 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 204 questions
- Genetics - 5 questions
- Genitourinary - 96 questions
- Growth and Development - 5 questions
- Gynecologic - 52 questions
- Hematologic - 112 questions
- Infectious - 301 questions
- Integument - 83 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 119 questions
- Nervous - 323 questions
- Nutrition - 36 questions
- Obstetric - 45 questions
- Oncologic - 135 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 162 questions
- Pulmonary - 154 questions
- Renal - 116 questions
- Surgery - 72 questions
- Toxicology - 245 questions
- Trauma - 27 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 16 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 45 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1018 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 17 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 251 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 65 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 719 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 8 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 550 questions
- Classification - 106 questions
- Differential - 277 questions
- Epidemiology - 15 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 101 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 208 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 57 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 45 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 59 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 45 questions
- History Physical - 1299 questions
- Legal - 26 questions
- Pathophysiology - 640 questions
- Patient Education - 63 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 801 questions
- Toxicology - 174 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1643 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 14 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 3 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 43 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 7 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 634 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 133 questions
- Drug Information - 825 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 263 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 106 questions
NAPLEX® Exam Articles (953)
Acitretin belongs to a group of drugs known as retinoids. Retinoids include natural and synthetic compounds that have similar activity to vitamin A ...
Rho(D) immune globulin (anti-D immune globulin or RhIG) is a commercial biological antibody derived from human plasma that targets red blood cells ...
Proton-pump inhibitors (PPIs) represent a class of drugs most prominently known for their use in acid-related disorders. Omeprazole, a drug belongi ...
Desmopressin (1-deamino-8-D-arginine vasopressin) is a synthetic analog of vasopressin, aka antidiuretic hormone created in 1977 used in the t ...
Burkitt lymphoma (BL) is an aggressive non-Hodgkin B-cell lymphoma. The disease is associated with Epstein Barr virus (EBV), human immuno ...