Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NAPLEX® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP)® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NAPLEX® Exam.
We have 7,545 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,603 PubMed indexed review articles related to the North American Pharmacist Licensure (NAPLEX®) Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NAPLEX® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NAPLEX® questions will help you achieve a top score on the North American Pharmacist Licensure (NAPLEX®) Examination. 2,279 authors and 36 editors have contributed to the development of the NAPLEX® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NAPLEX® Exam Overview
How many hours is the NAPLEX® Exam?
The NAPLEX® Exam is 6 hours.
How many questions is the NAPLEX® Exam?
The NAPLEX® Exam is 250 questions.
What topics are covered on the NAPLEX® Exam?
Topics include: Obtain, Interpret or Access Data, Medical, or Patient Information - 18%; Identify Drug Characteristics- 14%; Develop or Manage Treatment Plans - 35%; Perform Calculations- 14%; Compound, Dispense, or Administer Drugs, or Manage Delivery Systems- 11%; and Develop or Manage Practice or Medication-Use Systems to Ensure Safety and Quality- 7%
NAPLEX® Exam MCQs (7,545)
Our question bank for the NAPLEX® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 386 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1525 questions
- Connective Tissue - 109 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 204 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1073 questions
- Eyes - 179 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 988 questions
- Genetics - 52 questions
- Genitourinary - 361 questions
- Growth and Development - 38 questions
- Gynecologic - 199 questions
- Hematologic - 614 questions
- Infectious - 1410 questions
- Integument - 538 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 573 questions
- Nervous - 1552 questions
- Nutrition - 186 questions
- Obstetric - 216 questions
- Oncologic - 542 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 711 questions
- Pulmonary - 638 questions
- Renal - 497 questions
- Surgery - 343 questions
- Toxicology - 1457 questions
- Trauma - 159 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 59 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 72 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 186 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 9 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 3802 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 51 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 960 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 158 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 3266 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 45 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 17 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 4 questions
- Causes - 3131 questions
- Classification - 466 questions
- Differential - 1772 questions
- Epidemiology - 115 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 821 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1600 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 377 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 10 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 418 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 506 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 241 questions
- History Physical - 6830 questions
- Legal - 86 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3806 questions
- Patient Education - 247 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 4230 questions
- Toxicology - 1051 questions
- Treatment Medical - 7045 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 7 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 23 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 8 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 240 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 22 questions
- Clinical Education - 40 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2998 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 211 questions
- Drug Information - 3842 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1285 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 424 questions
NAPLEX® Exam Articles (2,603)
Meckel's diverticulum is a common congenital gastrointestinal malformation on the ileum resulting from incomplete atrophy of the vitelline duc ...
Sezary syndrome and mycosis fungoides are the most common forms of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) and can mimic ben ...
Hemorrhagic disorder of the newborn is a bleeding disorder that manifests in the first few weeks of life after delivery. The term hemorrhagic disor ...
Tacrolimus is an immunosuppressive agent used for prophylaxis of organ rejection post-transplant. Tacrolimus use is in combination with one or, mos ...
Menstrual related headaches (MRH) are a common class of headaches that occur in women related to a decline in estrogen during the menstrual cycle. ...
Doxorubicin is an antibiotic derived from the bacterium. It has had wide use as a chemotherapeutic agent since the ...
Trazodone is an FDA-approved antidepressant for treating major depressive disorders. It ...
The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a rapidly evolving virus that has been associated with renal disease since the early days of the HIV epid ...
Medical errors are a serious public health problem and a leading cause of death in the United States. It is challenging to uncover a consistent cau ...
Burn sepsis is the number one cause of death in patients with extensive burns. Preventi ...
Vincristine belongs to a group of drugs known as the vinca alkaloids. Vinca alkaloids are organic compounds made up of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, ...
An aneurysm is an abnormal dilatation or bulging in a blood vessel due to the intrinsic weakness of the vessel wall.
Bisoprolol is a cardioselective B1-blocker. It is used along with other B1-blockers to treat multiple heart diseases such as congestive heart failu ...
Obeticholic acid (OCA) is a synthetic derivative of the endogenous primary bile acid, chenodeoxycholic acid. Obeticholic acid has been developed pr ...
Aprepitant (oral) and fosaprepitant (intravenous prodrug) are indicated for the prevention of nausea and vomiting. Initially, the development of ap ...
Francisco Talavera PharmD, PhD Assistant Professor University of Nebraska Medical Center PharmD, Ph.D. Omaha NE
Nadia Baker PharmD, BS Adjunct Faculty MCPHS Bristow VA
Patrick M Zito DO, PharmD Voluntary Assistant Professor University of Miami; Miller School of Medicine FASCP, FRSPH Fort Lauderdale FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required