Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCIDP Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCIDP Exam®.
We have 1,348 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 611 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Infectious Diseases Pharmacist. (BCIDP) ®. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test BCIDP Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls infectious disease, patient management, public health and patient advocacy questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Infectious Diseases Pharmacist. (BCIDP) ®. 626 authors and 19 editors have contributed to the development of the BCIDP Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCIDP Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCIDP Exam®?
The BCIDP Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCIDP Exam®?
The BCIDP Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCIDP Exam®?
Topics include: Patient Management and Therapeutics - 50%, Education, Research and Scholarship - 20%, Antimicrobial Stewardship and Practice Management - 25%, and Public Health and Patient Advocacy - 5%
BCIDP Exam® MCQs (1,348)
Our question bank for the BCIDP Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 62 questions
- Cardiovascular - 44 questions
- Connective Tissue - 9 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 79 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 23 questions
- Eyes - 37 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 223 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 117 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 37 questions
- Hematologic - 58 questions
- Infectious - 1397 questions
- Integument - 163 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 58 questions
- Nervous - 140 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 43 questions
- Oncologic - 19 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 9 questions
- Pulmonary - 237 questions
- Renal - 52 questions
- Surgery - 43 questions
- Toxicology - 85 questions
- Trauma - 28 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 30 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 70 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 558 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 183 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 560 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 592 questions
- Classification - 61 questions
- Differential - 466 questions
- Epidemiology - 35 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 314 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 465 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 41 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 127 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 167 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 118 questions
- History Physical - 1324 questions
- Legal - 3 questions
- Pathophysiology - 657 questions
- Patient Education - 31 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 700 questions
- Toxicology - 75 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1279 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 38 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 523 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 496 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 200 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 47 questions
BCIDP Exam® Articles (611)
Proton-pump inhibitors (PPIs) represent a class of drugs most prominently known for their use in acid-related disorders. Omeprazole, a drug belongi ...
Albumin is the most abundant protein in the blood and accounts for about 50% of all plasma proteins. It gets synthesized by the liver and secreted ...
Rubella, also known as German Measles, is a viral illness characterized by maculopapular rash, lymphadenopathy, and fever. It is a highly contagiou ...
The study of HIV during pregnancy holds great significance because many women are first diagnosed with HIV during pregnancy. Similarly, it is equal ...
Bacillary angiomatosis is also known as epithelioid angiomatosis is an uncommon disease and is a disorder characterized by neovascular proliferatio ...
is a bacteria that can infect humans. It usually causes upper respiratory tract infections but can also cau ...
Chloroquine (CQ) is used to prevent and treat malaria and amebiasis, while hy ...
Perioral dermatitis is a benign eruption that occurs most commonly in young, female adults, consisting of small inflammatory papules and ...
Cephalexin is an antibiotic that is effective against most gram-positive cocci. Additionally, cephalexin is effective against gram-negative bacteri ...
Health care workers have serious concerns about exposure to bodily fluids. Accidental exposures to bodily fluids present a wide variety of issues t ...
Septic or suppurative thrombophlebitis (STP) is defined by the presence of an endovascular thrombus in the setting of associated bacterial or ...
La Crosse encephalitis is a mosquito-borne arboviral disease that is most commonly seen in the mid-Atlantic and midwestern areas of the United Stat ...
Filariasis is a disease caused by a chronic mosquito-borne parasitic infection. Chronic infection can lead to swelling of the extremities, hydrocel ...
Lichen nitidus is a rare chronic inflammatory condition first described in 1907 by Pinkus. This uncommon cutaneous eruption has clearly defined cli ...
Pharmacokinetics (PK) is the study of how the body interacts with administered substances for the entire duration of exposure (medications for the ...
Scott E Kincaid PharmD Assistant Adjunct Professor Director University of Kentucky Healthcare Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS) Lexington KY
Mark V Pellegrini PharmD, DC Private Practice Charlotte NC
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required