Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCIDP Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCIDP Exam®.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,218 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 570 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Infectious Diseases Pharmacist. (BCIDP) ®. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test BCIDP Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls infectious disease, patient management, public health and patient advocacy questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Infectious Diseases Pharmacist. (BCIDP) ®. 564 authors and 14 editors have contributed to the development of the BCIDP Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCIDP Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCIDP Exam®?
The BCIDP Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCIDP Exam®?
The BCIDP Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCIDP Exam®?
Topics include: Patient Management and Therapeutics - 50%, Education, Research and Scholarship - 20%, Antimicrobial Stewardship and Practice Management - 25%, and Public Health and Patient Advocacy - 5%
BCIDP Exam® MCQs (1,218)
Our question bank for the BCIDP Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 63 questions
- Cardiovascular - 39 questions
- Connective Tissue - 9 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 65 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 17 questions
- Eyes - 28 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 206 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 114 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 32 questions
- Hematologic - 48 questions
- Infectious - 1298 questions
- Integument - 134 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 41 questions
- Nervous - 142 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 41 questions
- Oncologic - 17 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 8 questions
- Pulmonary - 236 questions
- Renal - 51 questions
- Surgery - 33 questions
- Toxicology - 79 questions
- Trauma - 20 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 32 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 67 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 476 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 206 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 529 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 3 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 555 questions
- Classification - 49 questions
- Differential - 454 questions
- Epidemiology - 37 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 303 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 419 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 59 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 107 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 163 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 131 questions
- History Physical - 1231 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 566 questions
- Patient Education - 37 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 675 questions
- Toxicology - 72 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1218 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 33 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 530 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 506 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 190 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 46 questions
BCIDP Exam® Articles (570)
The renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (RAAS) is intricately involved in the pathophysiology of several diseases, including hypertension, congest ...
Filariasis is a disease caused by a chronic mosquito-borne parasitic infection. Chronic infection can lead to swelling of the extremities, hydrocel ...
The first therapy to work against HIV was the nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor zidovudine. The FDA approved this in 1987. By 1996, resear ...
is a Gram-positive, coagulase-negative, non-hemolytic coccus that is a common cause of uncomplicated urinary ...
Zika virus is a single-stranded RNA virus of the family and the genus and belongs to two phylogenetic types ...