Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCIDP Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCIDP Exam®.
We have 1,319 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 599 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Infectious Diseases Pharmacist. (BCIDP) ®. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test BCIDP Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls infectious disease, patient management, public health and patient advocacy questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Infectious Diseases Pharmacist. (BCIDP) ®. 613 authors and 19 editors have contributed to the development of the BCIDP Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCIDP Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCIDP Exam®?
The BCIDP Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCIDP Exam®?
The BCIDP Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCIDP Exam®?
Topics include: Patient Management and Therapeutics - 50%, Education, Research and Scholarship - 20%, Antimicrobial Stewardship and Practice Management - 25%, and Public Health and Patient Advocacy - 5%
BCIDP Exam® MCQs (1,319)
Our question bank for the BCIDP Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 60 questions
- Cardiovascular - 43 questions
- Connective Tissue - 9 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 78 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 23 questions
- Eyes - 37 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 221 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 115 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 37 questions
- Hematologic - 58 questions
- Infectious - 1359 questions
- Integument - 161 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 57 questions
- Nervous - 140 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 43 questions
- Oncologic - 18 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 9 questions
- Pulmonary - 223 questions
- Renal - 52 questions
- Surgery - 43 questions
- Toxicology - 82 questions
- Trauma - 28 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 30 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 69 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 526 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 174 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 526 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 591 questions
- Classification - 62 questions
- Differential - 453 questions
- Epidemiology - 34 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 292 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 445 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 39 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 125 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 164 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 116 questions
- History Physical - 1287 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 650 questions
- Patient Education - 27 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 682 questions
- Toxicology - 73 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1243 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 39 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 2 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 490 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 7 questions
- Drug Information - 476 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 188 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 47 questions
BCIDP Exam® Articles (599)
Uncomplicated urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection of the bladder and associated structures. These are patients with no structura ...
Diarrhea consists of the passage of watery and loose stools multiple times a day (usually more than 3), though specific definitions may vary when a ...
is an anaerobic gram-positive spore-forming bacillus that is associated with acute gastrointestinal infection rang ...
Around the world, theophylline (1,3-dimethylxanthine) is primarily used as a bronchodilator for patients with asthma and chronic obstructive pulmon ...
Cefepime hydrochloride is a fourth-generation cephalosporin that belongs to a class of antibiotics known as beta-lactams. It is indicated to treat ...
Cholera is an acute secretory diarrheal illness caused by the bacteria . It is estimated to cause upwards of four million c ...
The pathogen represents group B (GBS) The commonly used term of group B streptoc ...
Sporothrix schenckii, S. schenckii, is a dimorphic fungus that can cause Sporotrichosis. S. schenckii exists in either a hyphal form at temperature ...
The bacteria causes anthrax. The bacteria is a small aerobic or facultatively-anaerobic, gram-positive or gra ...
Clindamycin is an FDA-approved for the treatment of septicemia, intra-abdominal infections, lower respiratory infections, gynecological infections, ...
For decades, the CD4 cell count measurement has been used to understand the progression of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) disease. HIV is a ...
One of the most serious and life-threatening infectious diseases during childhood is bacteremia, a consequence of which is septic shock, where ...
Dakin solution, also called Dakin fluid or Carrel-Dakin fluid, is a dilute sodium hypochlorite (NaClO) solution that is commonly known as blea ...
Scott E Kincaid PharmD Assistant Adjunct Professor Director University of Kentucky Healthcare Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS) Lexington KY
Mark V Pellegrini PharmD, DC Private Practice Charlotte NC
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required