Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCIPD Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCIPD Exam®.
About the Question Bank
We have 1,333 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 660 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Infectious Diseases Pharmacist. (BCIDP) ®. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test BCIPD Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls infectious disease, patient management, public health and patient advocacy questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Infectious Diseases Pharmacist. (BCIDP) ®. 668 authors and 19 editors have contributed to the development of the BCIPD Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCIPD Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCIPD Exam®?
The BCIPD Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCIPD Exam®?
The BCIPD Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCIPD Exam®?
Topics include: Patient Management and Therapeutics - 50%, Education, Research and Scholarship - 20%, Antimicrobial Stewardship and Practice Management - 25%, and Public Health and Patient Advocacy - 5%
BCIPD Exam® MCQs (1,333)
Our question bank for the BCIPD Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 66 questions
- Cardiovascular - 48 questions
- Connective Tissue - 12 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 81 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 29 questions
- Eyes - 42 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 229 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 108 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 34 questions
- Hematologic - 63 questions
- Infectious - 1367 questions
- Integument - 166 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 61 questions
- Nervous - 152 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 42 questions
- Oncologic - 22 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 13 questions
- Pulmonary - 213 questions
- Renal - 57 questions
- Surgery - 50 questions
- Toxicology - 88 questions
- Trauma - 30 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 33 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 62 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 513 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 179 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 511 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 591 questions
- Classification - 61 questions
- Differential - 446 questions
- Epidemiology - 44 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 287 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 428 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 39 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 123 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 158 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 110 questions
- History Physical - 1282 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 661 questions
- Patient Education - 27 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 695 questions
- Toxicology - 72 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1246 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 46 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 480 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 483 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 193 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 49 questions
BCIPD Exam® Articles (660)
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a viral infection that targets the body’s immune system--specifically CD4+ T cells. The disease is tran ...
Immune thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) is an autoimmune pathology characterized by a low platelet count, purpura, and hemorrhagic episodes caused by ...
Infliximab is a biologic, monoclonal-antibody drug. The United States Food and Drug Administration has approved Infliximab in the foll ...
The concept of preparing the wound bed to promote reepithelialization of chronic wounds has been applied to wound management for more than a decade ...
Travelers’ diarrhea is a common ailment in persons traveling to resource-limited destinations overseas. Estimates indicate that it affects ne ...
Warfarin is an oral anticoagulant commonly used to treat and prevent blood clots. Warfarin has multiple FDA-approved and off-label clinical uses.
Stingrays are a subset of the cartilaginous fish commonly known as rays. Rays are members of the class, which also inc ...
Pneumonia is a lower respiratory tract infection, specifically involving the pulmonary parenchyma. Viruses, fungi, and bacteria can cause ...
Doxycycline hyclate is a water-soluble tetracycline antibiotic that kills and prevents the growth of a wide range of gram-posit ...
Maternal morbidity and mortality are global socioeconomic and healthcare burdens, and postpartum infections account for a significant, and oft ...
Bacterial tracheitis was first described in medical literature in the 1920s despite the name not being coined until much later. The disease was ini ...
Over one-quarter of United States citizens suffer from chronic pain. It is among the most co ...
Pentamidine is a broad-spectrum anti-infective agent active against several parasitic worms, protozoa, and fungi. It has been used in the trea ...
Needlestick injuries are known to occur frequently in healthcare settings and can be serious. In North America, millions of healthcare workers ...
Scott E Kincaid PharmD Assistant Adjunct Professor Director University of Kentucky Healthcare Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS) Lexington KY
Mark V Pellegrini PharmD, DC Private Practice Charlotte NC
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required