Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCIDP Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are based on our experts review of the Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® topics. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCIDP Exam®.
Learn About Lifetime Boards Reviews and CME/CE Access
$99Subscription per month per user
$299Subscription per 6 months per user
Thorough ExplanationsBecome a better doctor with answer explanations that enable you to master the material.
Do better on your exams with answers.Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Test Exams & Unlimited QuizzesAssess where your strong and generate practices questions where you're weak.
Performance ReportsActionable intelligence on where to improve.
We have 1,130 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 532 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Infectious Diseases Pharmacist. (BCIDP) ®. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test BCIDP Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls infectious disease, patient management, public health and patient advocacy questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Infectious Diseases Pharmacist. (BCIDP) ®. 545 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the BCIDP Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCIDP Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCIDP Exam®?
The BCIDP Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCIDP Exam®?
The BCIDP Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCIDP Exam®?
Topics include: Patient Management and Therapeutics - 50%, Education, Research and Scholarship - 20%, Antimicrobial Stewardship and Practice Management - 25%, and Public Health and Patient Advocacy - 5%
BCIDP Exam® MCQs (1,130)
Our question bank for the BCIDP Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 59 questions
- Cardiovascular - 37 questions
- Connective Tissue - 6 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 62 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 19 questions
- Eyes - 24 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 188 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 111 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 30 questions
- Hematologic - 43 questions
- Infectious - 1167 questions
- Integument - 109 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 33 questions
- Nervous - 126 questions
- Nutrition - 4 questions
- Obstetric - 36 questions
- Oncologic - 20 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 16 questions
- Pulmonary - 208 questions
- Renal - 49 questions
- Surgery - 30 questions
- Toxicology - 74 questions
- Trauma - 20 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 25 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 80 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 423 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 174 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 496 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 481 questions
- Classification - 44 questions
- Differential - 398 questions
- Epidemiology - 65 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 254 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 362 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 46 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 86 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 137 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 147 questions
- History Physical - 1087 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 502 questions
- Patient Education - 32 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 595 questions
- Toxicology - 65 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1099 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 31 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 467 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 27 questions
- Drug Information - 456 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 167 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 44 questions
BCIDP Exam® Articles (532)
Ofloxacin is an antimicrobial drug in the fluoroquinolone family that effectively treats various bacterial infections.&nbs ...
Quinine is a derivate of the bark of the South American cinchona tree. Quinidine is a stereoisomer of quinine; it is a "class 1a antiarrhythmic dru ...
The common cause of jaundice in pregnancy is acute viral hepatitis. Hepatitis could be caused ...
The blood-brain barrier (BBB) is a selective semi-permeable membrane between the blood and the interstitium of the brain, allowing cerebral blood v ...
The pathogen represents group B (GBS) The commonly used term of group B streptoc ...