Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCCP Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCCP Exam®.
About the Question Bank
We have 1,082 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 462 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Cardiology Pharmacist (BCCP)® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test BCCP Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls cardiology, patient management and public health questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Cardiology Pharmacist (BCCP)® Examination. 481 authors and 14 editors have contributed to the development of the BCCP Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCCP Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCCP Exam®?
The BCCP Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCCP Exam®?
The BCCP Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCCP Exam®?
Topics include: Patient Management and Therapeutics - 59%, Information Management and Education - 23%, and Practice Development and Administration - 14%, and Public Health and Patient Advocacy - 4%
BCCP Exam® MCQs (1,082)
Our question bank for the BCCP Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 15 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1030 questions
- Connective Tissue - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 11 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 152 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 44 questions
- Genetics - 3 questions
- Genitourinary - 9 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 105 questions
- Infectious - 30 questions
- Integument - 8 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 25 questions
- Nervous - 50 questions
- Nutrition - 14 questions
- Obstetric - 13 questions
- Oncologic - 9 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 15 questions
- Pulmonary - 51 questions
- Renal - 120 questions
- Surgery - 35 questions
- Toxicology - 134 questions
- Trauma - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 12 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 466 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 14 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 158 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 6 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 382 questions
- Causes - 423 questions
- Classification - 90 questions
- Differential - 232 questions
- Epidemiology - 10 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 173 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 243 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 98 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 158 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 114 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 12 questions
- History Physical - 994 questions
- Pathophysiology - 500 questions
- Patient Education - 26 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 627 questions
- Toxicology - 93 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1034 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 30 questions
- Clinical Education - 3 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 417 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 473 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 156 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 49 questions
BCCP Exam® Articles (462)
Familial hypercholesterolemia (FH) is an autosomal dominant disorder of lipid metabolism present from birth. It is characterized by very high low-d ...
Clopidogrel is FDA approved for the medical management of unstable angina (UA)/non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (NSTEMI), ST-segment ...
Cardiac output (CO) is the amount of blood pumped by the heart minute and is the mechanism whereby blood flows around the body, especially providin ...
Hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA (HMG-CoA) reductase inhibitors, or statins, lower total cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein (LDL), and triglyceride conc ...
Calcium gluconate is the calcium salt of gluconic acid. Gluconic acid is an oxidation product of glucose. There is 93 mg of elemental calcium in a ...
Nitric oxide, which exists in a gaseous state and is composed of two atoms, can be found in the natural environment as well as within parts of the ...
Before the advent of digoxin immune fab (DIF), supportive interventions were the mainstay for treating cardiac glycoside toxicity. In 1976, Smith e ...
Bile acid sequestrants, including colesevelam, colestipol, and cholestyramine, are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in combinatio ...
Apixaban is a novel oral anticoagulant (NOAC) that was approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2012 for use in patients with non-v ...
Pulmonary hypertension (PH) is a progressive disease that if left untreated, has very high morbidity and mortality due to right-sided heart failure ...
It is an oral medication containing dofetilide as the active ingredient. The formula also contains inactive ingredients of microcrystalline cellulo ...
Postpartum cardiomyopathy is a rare form of congestive heart failure of unknown etiology. Heart failure in peripartum period was first described in ...
Unfractionated heparin is an anticoagulant indicated for both the prevention and treatment of thrombotic events such as deep vein thrombosis (DVT) ...
Marintha R Short PharmD Purdue University AQ Cardiology Georgetown KY
Aimon C Miranda PharmD Assistant Professor University of South Florida Tampa FL
Tracy E Macaulay DO Associate Professor Director of CV Pharmacy Services for GHI University of Kentucky AACC, BCPS (AQ Card) Lexington KY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required