Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCCP Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCCP Exam®.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,005 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 449 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Cardiology Pharmacist (BCCP)® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test BCCP Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls cardiology, patient management and public health questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Cardiology Pharmacist (BCCP)® Examination. 472 authors and 7 editors have contributed to the development of the BCCP Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCCP Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCCP Exam®?
The BCCP Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCCP Exam®?
The BCCP Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCCP Exam®?
Topics include: Patient Management and Therapeutics - 59%, Information Management and Education - 23%, and Practice Development and Administration - 14%, and Public Health and Patient Advocacy - 4%
BCCP Exam® MCQs (1,005)
Our question bank for the BCCP Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 14 questions
- Cardiovascular - 983 questions
- Connective Tissue - 5 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 7 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 154 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 45 questions
- Genitourinary - 13 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Gynecologic - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 88 questions
- Infectious - 38 questions
- Integument - 8 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 26 questions
- Nervous - 38 questions
- Nutrition - 10 questions
- Obstetric - 12 questions
- Oncologic - 10 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 20 questions
- Pulmonary - 55 questions
- Renal - 112 questions
- Surgery - 33 questions
- Toxicology - 135 questions
- Trauma - 3 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 13 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 441 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 10 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 168 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 4 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 393 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Causes - 369 questions
- Classification - 77 questions
- Differential - 235 questions
- Epidemiology - 11 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 179 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 235 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 95 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 133 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 93 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 15 questions
- History Physical - 950 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 430 questions
- Patient Education - 29 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 594 questions
- Toxicology - 91 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1005 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 22 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 438 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 493 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 154 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 59 questions
BCCP Exam® Articles (449)
A nuclear stress test is a relatively non-invasive diagnostic procedure that involves the injection of a small quantity of radioactive tracer into ...
Anteroseptal myocardial infarction (ASMI) is a historical nomenclature based on electrocardiographic (EKG) findings. EKG findings of Q waves or ST ...
Percutaneous transluminal coronary arteriography is the most reliable means of investigating and quantifying the severity of coronary artery occlus ...
Drug-induced valvular heart disease (DIVHD) is a condition involving changes in the morphology and functionality of valvular leaflets sec ...
Bivalirudin is a direct thrombin inhibitor (DTI) with specific actions indicated for intravenous (IV) anticoagulation in patients with acute myocar ...