Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the American Board of Applied Toxicology® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board of Applied Toxicology (ABAT)®, American Board of Toxicology (ABT)®, American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine®, American Board of Emergency Medicine® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the American Board of Applied Toxicology® Exam.
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required
We have 1,108 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 595 PubMed indexed review articles related to the American Board of Applied Toxicology (ABAT®) Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Toxicologist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test American Board of Applied Toxicology® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ABAT® questions will help you achieve a top score on the American Board of Applied Toxicology (ABAT®) Examination. 639 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the American Board of Applied Toxicology® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
American Board of Applied Toxicology® Exam Overview
How many hours is the American Board of Applied Toxicology® Exam?
The American Board of Applied Toxicology® Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the American Board of Applied Toxicology® Exam?
The American Board of Applied Toxicology® Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the American Board of Applied Toxicology® Exam?
Topics include: Analgesics, Anti-Infammaties, Anticoagulants, Anticonvulsants, Antidiabetics, Hypoglycemics, Antihistamines, Anticholinergics, Antimigraine, Antineoplastics, Cardiopulmonary Medications, Drugs of Abuse, Extravasation Injuries, Chemical Ingestions, Environmental and Occupational, Biologicals, and Epidemiology
American Board of Applied Toxicology® Exam MCQs (1,108)
Our question bank for the American Board of Applied Toxicology® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 27 questions
- Cardiovascular - 164 questions
- Connective Tissue - 3 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 10 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 84 questions
- Eyes - 28 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 127 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 23 questions
- Growth and Development - 4 questions
- Gynecologic - 8 questions
- Hematologic - 62 questions
- Infectious - 55 questions
- Integument - 47 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 54 questions
- Nervous - 270 questions
- Nutrition - 21 questions
- Obstetric - 18 questions
- Oncologic - 28 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 156 questions
- Pulmonary - 91 questions
- Renal - 32 questions
- Surgery - 23 questions
- Toxicology - 1009 questions
- Trauma - 30 questions
- Teeth/Oral - 1 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 7 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 16 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 13 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 465 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 210 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 47 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 509 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 4 questions
- Causes - 615 questions
- Classification - 48 questions
- Differential - 421 questions
- Epidemiology - 11 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 100 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 240 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 51 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 38 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 39 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 9 questions
- History Physical - 1086 questions
- Legal - 7 questions
- Pathophysiology - 569 questions
- Patient Education - 20 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 749 questions
- Toxicology - 739 questions
- Treatment Medical - 806 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 10 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 15 questions
- Clinical Education - 5 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 324 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 550 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 158 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 53 questions
American Board of Applied Toxicology® Exam Articles (595)
Local anesthetics (LAs) in children are used for procedures from topical application for peripheral IV starts to neuraxial use for regional anesthe ...
Over the past two decades, the rate of overdose from opiates has increased significantly. While many factors have contributed to opioid overdose in ...
With the rise in awareness of neurodegenerative diseases at the end of the 20th century, novel drugs were in development to counter the deleterious ...
Natalizumab is an FDA-approved monoclonal antibody approved for the treatment of multiple sclerosis and Crohn's disease(CD).
Hypothyroidism results from low levels of thyroid hormone with varied etiology and manifestations. Untreated hypothyroidism increases morbidity and ...